Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-27-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Now I know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Only ONE ULTIMATE JUTSU: TnJ!!!
This guy is the pure example of why the bg's are getting less active, now I understand IWD and Shikamaru Nara's point of view on why the bg's are slowly dying, 'cause consistantly people are just stupid and posting idiotic quotes like this, showing no debating, THEM showing no respect to the Bg rules, they don't even care I think. This has to stop, this is the main reason why people are getting sick of the bg's, I've only been in the bg's for about 5 days now, and I'm just so sick of it, I can't imagine being IWD or Shikamaru Nara dealing with this stupidity for over almost a year now. They must have a hella big tolerance level for this kind of nonsense, me? Pfft.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Now I know why.

1. I was joking.
2. You made a whole (unnecessary) thread out of it.
3. You have no sense of humor.
4. Get ready to be whooped by the next combo.
5. BYE.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 AM   #3
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
1. I was joking.
5. BYE.
Nothing in the whole universe is more of a joke than you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #4
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
1. I was joking.
5. BYE.
what he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
This guy is the pure example of why the bg's are getting less active, now I understand IWD and Shikamaru Nara's point of view on why the bg's are slowly dying, 'cause consistantly people are just stupid and posting idiotic quotes like this, showing no debating, THEM showing no respect to the Bg rules, they don't even care I think. This has to stop, this is the main reason why people are getting sick of the bg's, I've only been in the bg's for about 5 days now, and I'm just so sick of it, I can't imagine being IWD or Shikamaru Nara dealing with this stupidity for over almost a year now. They must have a hella big tolerance level for this kind of nonsense, me? Pfft.
this kid was making fun of the bad writing in Naruto he didn't really do anything wrong..most of us do it all the time

given just how badly the story has gone many Naruto fans find the only way they can stomach continuing to read the series is by mocking it on occasion it vents their frustration

no biggie unless he derails the topic entirely (which he doesn't seem to be doing) no harm no foul

Old 12-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #5
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

It's not just him, it's other people, he was just an example.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

1. Seems that neither of you realized that my response THERE, was the answer to WHY I said that to begin with.
2. Which means I wasn't actually joking. TnJ IS the ultimate "jutsu", cause it can turn ANYONE from a BAD guy into a GOOD guy (or DEAD BAD guy alternatively). Naruto History proves it.
3. So, to make such a fierce attack on it without (obviously) realizing the 2. point, well, not surprised.
4. Please, delete this topic - it's useless and pointless. I'm serious.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:34 AM   #7
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
1. Seems that neither of you realized that my response THERE, was the answer to WHY I said that to begin with.
2. Which means I wasn't actually joking. TnJ IS the ultimate "jutsu", cause it can turn ANYONE from a BAD guy into a GOOD guy (or DEAD BAD guy alternatively). Naruto History proves it.
3. So, to make such a fierce attack on it without (obviously) realizing the 2. point, well, not surprised.
4. Please, delete this topic - it's useless and pointless. I'm serious.
You didn't even debate why that was the most strongest Jutsu, man, you know there's no arguing with you, you're stubborn and very immature, let's do what he wants and delete this "useless and pointless" topic. If I went into a thread that asked, "Who's the strongest Hokage?" and I said "Hands DOWN Minato, he's ultimate." lmao... I can't even describe how much people would be annoyed with that. But go on, I made my point across. delete the topic.

Old 12-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Honestly i would've posted that too if I had thought of it.

Old 12-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #9
koshej
Chunin

Which one?
Sorry, if you meant his side.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #10
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

The TnJ thing.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #11
koshej
Chunin

Thought so.
I'd like Obito to assault YOU now.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #12
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wats the point of this thread u can tell that the guy was kidding this thread is not necessary
Old 12-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #13
koshej
Chunin

I'm WAITING for this to get deleted...
Maybe I should start with MY posts then, dunno.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #14
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Just let it die guys
just let it die

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

This koshej dude seems to have very few posts in the bgs.. if you had a conflict with him before then it could've been a different story. It was just a joke. if anything is keeping this place inactive its people attacking newbies before they can even get into it and making this place seem intimidating

Locking

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-27-2012 at 12:35 PM.