Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-27-2012, 06:27 AM   #41
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 615

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
I think too.
Unless he dies, which I doubt.
DEFINITELY not gonna be NaruSaku after all this.
Only rabid fans would still believe it - and I've seen a good number of them on the youtube video on this chapter...
Yeah same!
I was like really?!
Really!!
Are we really doing this immature act??
Just give up ... The couple is officially cannon xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:32 AM   #42
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I have an ongoing argument with them right now...
I really can't imagine how they can still think that way, with these obvious signs...
NOT to mention, that NaruHina makes a lot of sense logically, even if I didn't care for Hinata.
I've made a thread here somewhere about comparing Sakura/Hinata and Anna/Tamao from Shaman King.
Why?
Cause I like Anna and dislike Sakura, even though BOTH are offensive towards the main character to the point of beating him every once in a while.
Yet, Anna does it for his actual benefit (and she isn't useless herself), while Sakura does this for us to laugh ONLY (and she didn't YET do anything significant, not that I know of or was ever told by Sakura FANS).
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #43
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

A cheesy chapter for NaruHina fans.. LoL
Old 12-27-2012, 06:38 AM   #44
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
I have an ongoing argument with them right now...
I really can't imagine how they can still think that way, with these obvious signs...
NOT to mention, that NaruHina makes a lot of sense logically, even if I didn't care for Hinata.
I've made a thread here somewhere about comparing Sakura/Hinata and Anna/Tamao from Shaman King.
Why?
Cause I like Anna and dislike Sakura, even though BOTH are offensive towards the main character to the point of beating him every once in a while.
Yet, Anna does it for his actual benefit (and she isn't useless herself), while Sakura does this for us to laugh ONLY (and she didn't YET do anything significant, not that I know of or was ever told by Sakura FANS).
Indeed!

I was laughing at my friend Misaki . He hates Hinata and NaruHina ... I told him and he told me with words that they won't be !! But best part he doesn't read the manga and a NaruSaku fan ... His Boyfriend Naoki is opposite ... He's a naruHina fan and actually reads the manga so yes we talk like seriously with every base and Misaki gets so pissed at us C;

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #45
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Didn't care about this chapter and it isn't because I I don't like Hinata I just think this is all pointless, apart from neji's death the panels lately have been a waste of time, were meant to be at the climax but kishi is still wasting panels on stuff which isn't relavant at this moment in time. I honestly just see a TNJ coming soon on obito he's showing the same signs nagato did during the pain arc which is frustrating me. I hope obito try's to kill Hinata and he succeeds to see what naruto's reaction would be like, as for if naruhina is gonna happen I don't think it's possible because I still think naruto will and should die at the end of the series because I honestly think he's gonna use the reaper death seal on sasuke when they have there final encounter, I also think this is the reason why kishi hasn't killed many people in the war because he intends for naruto to die.

Last edited by l3thall3g3nd; 12-27-2012 at 06:53 AM.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:51 AM   #46
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well my personal bias for the pairing aside, I don't think the two of them are there yet as an official couple. For it to reach that point Naruto has to either outright state his feelings for her or the two of them have to kiss. It definetly seems like Kishi is starting to push the two of them towards that outcome though, one step at a time to overcome their previous lack of direct interactions.

-----

I'm pleasantly amused that Hinata was the one that got to TnJ Naruto after Obito's the reason you suck speech. It was even more amusing when you add in Kurama's more aggressive version afterwards, complete with a threat to kill him if he doesn't suck it up.

I think it was appropriate for Hinata to be the one to give Naruto a pep talk, as she did the exact same thing (minus the slap) for him in Part 1 right before the Chuunin Exam finals when he was about ready to throw in the towel. It also looks like Hinata has stayed true to her word and is walking beside Naruto holding his hand.

Obito's reaction was amusing as it shows that he's actually the one who is about to crack from the stress.

Man, I was really worried when Bee jumped up for the point blank attack. Especially when he stuck his head inside the Juubi's mouth like that. That was definetly tempting fate... Thankfully it looks like he survives, albiet beat up.

The final panel amuses me with Hinata being visibly caught in Naruto's powerup aura, complete with making her hair spike up in the air. I will be amused if this gives her some manner of powerup as well (although an awakened Rinnegan would probably be to much to hope for). Lord knows the two of them will need a little boost if they intend to fight while holding hands.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:57 AM   #47
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'm highly awaiting the next FIGHT scene.
And I'm not sure, was the last panel to show us Kushina-like Hinata, or was it more to predict her power-up...
But I have a feeling it WILL get interesting...

LHG
Yeah, I haven't heard NaruSaku REASONING beyond fan-mumbling or outright offenses.
Well, the last part makes sense, you know.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:01 AM   #48
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Does NaruSaku even exist?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:02 AM   #49
koshej
Chunin

POP
You'd be surprised...
Try youtube for Naruto manga 615...
Old 12-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #50
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I really like Tobi's sobering comments to Naruto after he killed his 'friends'. That was awesome because no other villain has managed to get their point across to Naruto as well as Tobi did. Only good part of this chapter.
Agreed. Sadly, Hinata stopped Naruto from seeing reason.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
I'm fine with it, but they didn't develop Naruto's feelings first. He still likes Sakura, and he's just settling for the girl that likes him. He hasn't been thinking about her, but Sakura, and he reaches out to hold Hinatas hand because she "hand his back." So he loves her now?

The motivation is weak for Naruto. But I'm fine with either end result on who he ends up with. The transition from Sakura to hinata, "Wow, she was right in front of me and I didn't notice, but I just realized, I really like her."
Naruto is still developing feelings for hinata. Are they obvious loving feelings no they are not obvious but it is loving and it is increasing!
Did you see Sakura's face lol I was dying. She once again was doing. Nothing! I doubt she was even healing people.
She just had that dumb classic worries face on.

The main point is that she made physical contact and emotional contact. Not to mention she is showing signs if kushina by hitting him. And the peace of resistance is LIKE NARUTO SHE KEPT HER PROMiSE. She said she was going to him naruto's hand and she did it without naruto knowing it was her goal
Old 12-27-2012, 08:11 AM   #52
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really don't want NaruHina to happen.
Kishi, please stop.
I feel so powerless.

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #53
koshej
Chunin

My trump quote:
"I like... people like you."
He said it WITHOUT getting more ATTENTION later on through this, or even trying to get more.
He just expressed his own feelings.
And it was during his quest for Sakura-chan's ATTENTION...
No more proof needed, really.

Merechan
Huh?
So, are you one of those who want him to die, or one of those who want Sakura to get reprogrammed???
Old 12-27-2012, 08:19 AM   #54
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Is it sad that I can honestly imagine Kishi having Naruto and Hinata pulling off something similar to G Gundam's Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken. Just replace the giant mechs with Juubi and Kurama and the entire thing would fit eerily well with the way the fights have been playing out in Naruto.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #55
koshej
Chunin

Rez
I found it on youtube.
WOW!!!
I WANT it to happen!!!
Though I doubt that it would apply here.
BUT, let's wait and see.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #56
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Nothing happened besides Naruhina shipping >.>

5/10

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #57
koshej
Chunin

Not true.
Uchihas became less friendly to each other.
They are more likely to snap right now.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #58
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Or Obito's more susceptible to TnJ >.>

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #59
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hope Madara kills Obito before that crud happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #60
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merechan View Post
I really don't want NaruHina to happen.
Kishi, please stop.
I feel so powerless.
too bad pal its pretty much set in stone. GET USE TO IT

Tags
chapter 615, naruto