Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Talking Happy Birthday Hinata !!!

I couldn't find the thread from the previous year
So here is mine !!! (Merge this if the thread still exist in some other world!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINATA HYUGA !!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Happy Birthday Hinata !!!

Happy Birthday I think you have become one of the best characters of the story now!!
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Happy Birthday I think you have become one of the best characters of the story now!!
Agree!!!
I'm in tears, Hinata has finally done a great deed and didn't back down ~ ...

LHG

Old 12-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #4
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Agree!!!
I'm in tears, Hinata has finally done a great deed and didn't back down ~ ...
Yes im glad we finally get to see her shine a lot since the Pain invasion arc and hopefully she will kick ass a long with Naruto in this.

I was so happy with how this chapter turned out.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes im glad we finally get to see her shine a lot since the Pain invasion arc and hopefully she will kick ass a long with Naruto in this.

I was so happy with how this chapter turned out.
Yes I am too !!! Great speech great ending ... I don't care if Kishimoto is teasing us, it just made my night !!!

LHG

Old 12-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes I am too !!! Great speech great ending ... I don't care if Kishimoto is teasing us, it just made my night !!!
Yes I loved how she snapped Naruto out of it and how they held hands I have a great feeling about these two now. Same here and hopefully this isn't a tease.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes I loved how she snapped Naruto out of it and how they held hands I have a great feeling about these two now. Same here and hopefully this isn't a tease.
They're more than friends now
And you know it!

LHG

Old 12-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #8
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They're more than friends now
And you know it!
Oh of course I know it from the way they held hands they seem like lovers right there! And what better way then to start a relationship in the middle of the great war.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #9
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh of course I know it from the way they held hands they seem like lovers right there! And what better way then to start a relationship in the middle of the great war.
Exactly !!!

LHG

Old 12-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Exactly !!!
And we haven't really seen anything happen between Naruto and Sakura its pretty much been focused on him and Hinata and with more stuff to come im sure their feelings for each other will grow even more in no time.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And we haven't really seen anything happen between Naruto and Sakura its pretty much been focused on him and Hinata and with more stuff to come im sure their feelings for each other will grow even more in no time.
Yes !!!
I'm now forever happy !!

LHG

Old 12-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #12
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes !!!
I'm now forever happy !!
Me too!! I always thought those two were a perfect couple and after her confession which was ages ago I really hoped those two would get together and this chapter has totally made my day well night here actually.XD
Old 12-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #13
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Me too!! I always thought those two were a perfect couple and after her confession which was ages ago I really hoped those two would get together and this chapter has totally made my day well night here actually.XD
Indeed!!
Just indeed...

LHG

Old 12-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #14
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hinata is gross

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #15
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed!!
Just indeed...
I honestly kinda hoped for a moment that Naruto would actually kiss her after he said thanks to her but then they are in the middle of a battle so I doubt anything like that would happen then.lol
Old 12-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hinata sure got a fulfilling present this year. ._.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #17
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I actually agree I think this is the best present she got by far.XD She wanted to hold hands with him and so they are.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #18
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Her present deserves to be grateful like this ... Lol

LHG

Old 12-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #19
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh yeah 120 percent!!
Old 12-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #20
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yeah, Hinata got a better present in manga canon, than she got in Lee's last epsiode.

How can this be a tease???
Manga doesn't get altered later on, so this will stay.
So, unless Naruto (or Hinata, but this is less likely with all her near-death experiences) actually DIES, we WILL see NaruHina EVENTUALLY.
Like I said, kicking the main bad guy's ass, is a nice bonding action, don't you think?
Kissing can come later, I don't even need to see it to know how they feel to each other.
And Hinata once again saved the day, this time by snapping Naruto out of his misery!
I do wish those rabid NS fans provide us with any similarly significant NaruSaku interaction, hehehe.
On the other hand, SasuSaku MIGHT get a similar moment - and I hope for it!

Oh, just reread it again.
On the last panel, it looks like... Hinata is in "Kushina Mode" (check the HAIR)!!!

Last edited by koshej; 12-27-2012 at 01:38 AM.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote