Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 12-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #81
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Firefox/Chrome said this site was malicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
I got this problem too.
yup most people have encountered this problem but if ur anti-virus software hasn't done anything your good
Old 12-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #82
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

This is me looking on google on my phone .... (Yeah I was looking for predictions or spoilers, sue me <.<)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #83
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
This is me looking on google on my phone .... (Yeah I was looking for predictions or spoilers, sue me <.<)
I know its tempting and all but don't click on it or you'll get a virus.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:46 PM   #84
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

^dude it's THIS website
And it's on my phone
No effect whatsoever~

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #85
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yo ipenning on my laptop wth?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #86
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I thought my laptop was going crazy or something. Glad I'm not the only one

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #87
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Same thing happens to me on Google Chrome.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #88
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Same here on Google Chrome.

Please fix this.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #89
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Firefox said this site was malicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
To my knowledge, users can't report sites to contain a virus. It is up to Google's bot to decide. And FYI, ANY site in the entire world can be affected by malware if they are linking to content that is clean and suddenly the content they've been including on their page has been infected. All it takes is for a site hosting content for users to include to be infected to result in many other sites being claimed to contain malware when it's really just the file or files they are including or linking to that has been infected.
Users can & do report websites for suspicious activities. Sometimes users are intelligent enough to notice things (rare) or they just trust their antivirus software blindly. Although I am not sure how many such requests would prompt Google Bot to actually check & block the website.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #90
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Okay, it is now happening on Safari. Google Chrome. And Firefox on mac's now. I think this is more than an ad.

Update:
naruto.com & vizanime.com

I'm going to check and see if this happens on the other forums.

Update:

Oh, there is no other forums.

Last edited by Sir Michael; 12-25-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #91
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Yup I keep getting it on Google Chrome too.

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #92
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Crair Uchiha completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

My Google Chrome says it too!

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #93
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

happened to me too..like on christmas eve but now its perfectly fine..but should i still go through that diagnostic thingy?

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #94
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

The diagnostic page only gives you information about the malware, for now try to browse this site using a mobile device and not your PC just in case you get infected.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #95
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

So i hear Vizanime.com was infected by malware.

Odd.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #96
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
The diagnostic page only gives you information about the malware, for now try to browse this site using a mobile device and not your PC just in case you get infected.
oh thx

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #97
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

As an update - it's actually nothing to worry about. We're on it, and getting it sorted out ASAP. Sorry about that! I realize it's scary when your browser tells you a site is out to get you , but it's a pretty minor issue.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #98
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's good to know. For a sec I thought it was the forum...

then I realized it's been 6 months since my last scan... :3

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #99
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

For reference, the forum is fine, it's a top level thing, but not something that the forum is gonna be technically associated with.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #100
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my anti-virus malware is saying that nothing is wrong just chrome on its time of the month
Shrubs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote