Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #101
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Neji VS Naruto

WHy would we do that? Its much easier to just continue to kaiten.

Naruto is a swarming ninja. He doesn't just send in one wave and thats it.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #102
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

neji would have won if naruto didnt use the nine tailed charkara, and NEJI is my baby im his num 1 fan girl
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #103
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

I say naruto, it really wasn't the nine tails but also his stratigy. Naruto now would kill him imo. that shield can't last for ever.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #104
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

no nine tails chakara, Neji, ninetails chakara, naruto, I feel like the neji in shippuden would kill naruto (in the start of naruto shippuden) but after naruto becomes a sage neji loses

What is it?
Old 12-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #105
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Naruto.

One on one neji takes the advantage because of his ability to seal the chakra points.
But naruto speciality lies within his numbers(kage bunshin) on top of that i dont think the byakugan can distiguish clones.

also current narutos destrcutive power is way too high even in base.

Jutsu like oodama rasengan which blow up small parts of forests, and the oh-so lethal rasenshuriken(even when not thrown) take care of any defense neji has.

And technicly you count sage mode as a base ability of naruto now since he enters and exits at any time he wishes. Like vs the third raikge when he entered just for a second and then went out of SM.

Even without that naruto has 3 giant frog summons too overpower neji would his own firepower not suffice.

There is no way for neji to win against a kyuubi chakra fueled(he could lend kyuubis power already in part 1 so bijuu/kc mode not needed), shadowclone/rasengan spamming , and giant frog summoning naruto.

Closing chakra points, good luck with 20+ clones assaulting you
Kaiten, 1 he cant keep it up forever 2 maybe 1 rasengan doesnt break through but 20+ will.
Air Palms, again severly outnumbered.

Those are pretty much all of nejis tricks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 12-26-2012, 02:49 PM   #106
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Didn't Neji reflect a TBB?

Old 12-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #107
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Didn't Neji reflect a TBB?
Nope(as far as i know) i think he did reflect one of the juubis tails together with 2 other hyuuga or something.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-04-2013, 05:19 AM   #108
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I see Naruto winning with clone army.

Neji can not Air Palm them all away and rotation is going to run out some time.
Naruto just has to keep his distance and send some clones in while the others throw kunai

Neji does not have the stamina to win
Old 01-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #109
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I see Naruto winning with clone army.

Neji can not Air Palm them all away and rotation is going to run out some time.
Naruto just has to keep his distance and send some clones in while the others throw kunai

Neji does not have the stamina to win
WE AGREE

OMG. This is exactly what I was going to type.

For anyone defending Neji, did you not see the attack Naruto used to save Gaara, Temari, Dodai, the remaining division survivors, and Onoki from Madara's Mokuton. It was an army of kage bunshin all performing Chou Oodoma Rasengan. Like everyone has pointed out Neji very clearly displayed Kaiten had a limit against Kidomaru in part 1.

Even in his base form at this point in the story Naruto is a legend. Even without SM or RM he just has so much damn chakra.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:06 AM   #110
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^This thread was made before Naruto showed any of those feats

But as for Kaiten, he doesn't really have to rotate forever and Kiodomaru exploited it's weakness by canceling it out with his chakra based webs. He didn't just happen to have to stop spinning because he was tired.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-05-2013, 05:35 AM   #111
ShikiFujinDeathReaper
Freshmen Academy Student

ShikiFujinDeathReaper is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Naruto would win using Biju Mode clones and his futon-rasen-shuriken. neji would just be blown away.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #112
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
WE AGREE

OMG. This is exactly what I was going to type.

For anyone defending Neji, did you not see the attack Naruto used to save Gaara, Temari, Dodai, the remaining division survivors, and Onoki from Madara's Mokuton. It was an army of kage bunshin all performing Chou Oodoma Rasengan. Like everyone has pointed out Neji very clearly displayed Kaiten had a limit against Kidomaru in part 1.

Even in his base form at this point in the story Naruto is a legend. Even without SM or RM he just has so much damn chakra.
I agree that Naruto wins, but I just wanted to point out that Naruto got a butt ton of chakra from Kurama in order to pull that off.

this thread was made like 2 years ago. And judging from the posts on the first few pages, Naruto didn't have all those feats Back when this thread was made, Naruto wasn't exactly friends with Kurama yet

Also rotation, like mega said, only failed because the webs binded the chakra and stopped it from spinning.
Just gonna lock this now.

Closed Thread