Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 12-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #61
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Lowered the bar.

Violence is never the answer IWD
Sage is right, we can't go around scaring away the only people who bring activity to the BGs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 12-25-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: People are "who"s not "that"s
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #62
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am pretty sure Cult would disagree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #63
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I am pretty sure Cult would disagree.
Yeah, he probably would. In fact, I am quite sure he would. But he's banned!!!

He did show his bright side when he wasn't trying to flame or troll, though!!!

He wasn't as bad as some make him out to be!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #64
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Sage is right, we can't go around scaring away the only people who bring activity to the BGs.
That's why I didn't want to dump PoP. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Yeah, he probably would. In fact, I am quite sure he would. But he's banned!!!

He did show his bright side when he wasn't trying to flame or troll, though!!!

He wasn't as bad as some make him out to be!!!
You manage to find the bright side in everything.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #65
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^And thats why i said if he was warned before then it doesn't matter how much activity he brings

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #66
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*cough* so he should come back *cough*
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #67
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Depends on what you clasify as a bad debater I suppose. Are you reffering to liars, wankers, and brick walls or people that don't know better and just say Itachi beats Goku because thats his/her favorite character?........or both? lol

Honestly straight up jumping might not be a good thing at the moment seeing as this section is lacking in activity.
I would classify both as a problem that needs to be dealt with but a moron is not as dangerous as a lying troll

Quote:
you bet your rear end I can and I will too

I will not allow people who are bad debaters and create monstrosities like the Zabuza itachi thread more liberty and freedom because they happen to be active

a forum full of a bunch of giblet headed retards who average a hundred posts a day is just as worthless as one with no activity

this quantity is more important than quality mentality is idiotic and reckless and is going to harm our forum destroy what little reputation it has built and drive away quality posters

I'll fight it..and as one of the sec heads I am not endorsing it and not sanctioning it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
*cough* so he should come back *cough*
you don't read enough qaulity fiction..you have zero experience, you know nothing outside of Naruto and dbz..your activity spawns threads that have made people ragequite

and you aren't yet a good debater

you aren't the type of regular we want..improve yourself and I'll let up on you until then..expect to be smacked with the rod and the duns cap until you improve

The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #68
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you bet your rear end I can and I will too
*gets out the newspaper* BAD DOG!
Quote:
I will not allow people who are bad debaters and create monstrosities like the Zabuza itachi thread more liberty and freedom because they happen to be active
You know, even though he created that thread....a lot of people responded, including me. And that thread went on for a long time...so you might as well ban everyone (*__*)
Quote:
a forum full of a bunch of giblet headed retards who average a hundred posts a day is just as worthless as one with no activity
It's not there fault they have no lives!! *hides*
Spoiler:

Quote:
this quantity is more important than quality mentality is idiotic and reckless and is going to harm our forum destroy what little reputation it has built and drive away quality posters
Vicious mods drive away people too.. Honestly would you like to be in a room with a vicious dog? Yeah, it may be your dog, but if it keeps biting people in the ass..
Quote:
I'll fight it..and as one of the sec heads I am not endorsing it and not sanctioning it
STOP BEING A MARTYR!

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #69
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*gets out the newspaper* BAD DOG!

You know, even though he created that thread....a lot of people responded, including me. And that thread went on for a long time...so you might as well ban everyone (*__*)
How about instead of banning all you guys who don't deserve it I nuke the guy who actually did something wrong?

Quote:
It's not there fault they have no lives!! *hides*
Spoiler:
think about that for a second

Quote:

Vicious mods drive away people too.. Honestly would you like to be in a room with a vicious dog? Yeah, it may be your dog, but if it keeps biting people in the ass..
flaw with that argument is you can say that all you want it doesn't change reality

which is..the BG's gained more active newbies under my "vicious rule" then last year
Quote:

STOP BEING A MARTYR!
This has nothing to do with Martyrdom and everything to do with a failure to grasp that the proper environment for a section like this is one with competent posters

most of you guys embody that..the work we have achieved to build a new BG's and all the good you guys have done is proof of that

why you guys are all so dense as to literally ignore the fruits of your labors is beyond me

but this place was saved because a few of us took a stand and said no more..and then you and BMC and kaze and all the other awesome newbies just rank and filed in..and made this place better and did so..while combating stupid

yall are turning your backs on the very things that saved this place, that let you guys save this place

The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #70
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
How about instead of banning all you guys who don't deserve it I nuke the guy who actually did something wrong?
Nukes are bad. It affects everyone and everything around that guy
Quote:
think about that for a second
Don't judge me
Quote:
flaw with that argument is you can say that all you want it doesn't change reality

which is..the BG's gained more active newbies under my "vicious rule" then last year
true but looking back in history, tyrannical type behavior never ends well
Quote:
This has nothing to do with Martyrdom and everything to do with a failure to grasp that the proper environment for a section like this is one with competent posters

most of you guys embody that..the work we have achieved to build a new BG's and all the good you guys have done is proof of that

why you guys are all so dense as to literally ignore the fruits of your labors is beyond me
I had no idea we were farmers. I wasn't around to see the darkness of the BGs so I don't know what the hell you talking bout Hmmph!
Quote:
but this place was saved because a few of us took a stand and said no more..and then you and BMC and kaze and all the other awesome newbies just rank and filed in..and made this place better and did so..while combating stupid
I was combating stupid, unknowingly. You just kept dragging me back into the warzone
Quote:
yall are turning your backs on the very things that saved this place, that let you guys save this place
How can one save something that has already been saved...?

Quote:
Old 12-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #71
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

not worth it ... Ill wait 2 weeks and not bring this up ....

WIsh is wise

sorry for all of the
-wanking
-lying
-bad threads
-useless post
That I do

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 12-25-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #72
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

/shakes head/ v.v

Last edited by Obito; 12-25-2012 at 06:35 PM. Reason: O.^
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:40 PM   #73
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Look, I haven't really BG'd much, and I only do it when I'm extra bored and am too tired of Off-Topic.

However, in my short time BGing I have noticed the trend of people saying their character will win just because they like the character or series or something. I've also seen lots of biased wanking, and I have to say, you BG mods have got more gusto then I'll have for a while because I can't deal with idiocy of that level for too long, let alone be in charge of it.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #74
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
However, in my short time BGing I have noticed the trend of people saying their character will win just because they like the character or series or something.
Majority of Naruto Boards or Narutobase battle sections are this.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #75
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Look, I haven't really BG'd much, and I only do it when I'm extra bored and am too tired of Off-Topic.

However, in my short time BGing I have noticed the trend of people saying their character will win just because they like the character or series or something. I've also seen lots of biased wanking, and I have to say, you BG mods have got more gusto then I'll have for a while because I can't deal with idiocy of that level for too long, let alone be in charge of it.
I love you box <3

People are going about this like PoP is gone forever. 2 weeks. That's like 4 days.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #76
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But it can feel like 14. D=

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #77
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You need to get back in touch with reality.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #78
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I love you box <3

People are going about this like PoP is gone forever. 2 weeks. That's like 4 days.
...get away from me... JK

Man, ever since PoP's section ban the BG has been a lot less active.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #79
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Implication..

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #80
PrinceofPeace
Banned

wowo the Ao vs Neji thing is a TOTAL JOKE!!!!

Ao is FEATLESS he is all hype and that barley stands to what Neji has shown

People are wanking NEji SOOOO hard. And ppl are giving mere senteces on why he would win

Sorry US (uchiha Sora) for dealing with thier lameness