Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #6181
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Ok im trying to start a random tought now. I know chances of Sound 4 in Storm 3 are VERY slim. I start thinking about this after someone mentioned the 10 categories of Characters on the official website. One of them could be Sound.

Obviously Sound consists of Orochimaru, Kabuto, Snake Kabuto and Kimmimaru.
But houw about Sound 4? Some tiny little arguments they -could- be in Storm 3 :

Argument 1 : (spoils something not seen yet in the Anime)
Spoiler:
If you have read the manga, Sound 4 did play part in the war. During the Kabuto fight they somwehat appear.

Argument 2 :
Al the way back when Storm 3 was announced, there was this interview.
After all the Sound 4 Buzz after Generations who could they talk about when this intervieuw was made?

In Naruto Generations, there were over 70 playable characters. What has CyberConnect2 planned for Naruto Storm 3?
Details on the number of characters will be revealed in the future. The only thing I can say at this present time is that if fans have been waiting for any characters impatiently, I think we will respond to their expectations.

Oce again, i dont think they will be in. But still this is bothering me a bit. What do you people think?
I think they will comeback atleast as support only as DSM Kabuto's puppets maybe maybe not
Old 12-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #6182
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Ok im trying to start a random tought now. I know chances of Sound 4 in Storm 3 are VERY slim. I start thinking about this after someone mentioned the 10 categories of Characters on the official website. One of them could be Sound.

Obviously Sound consists of Orochimaru, Kabuto, Snake Kabuto and Kimmimaru.
But houw about Sound 4? Some tiny little arguments they -could- be in Storm 3 :

Argument 1 : (spoils something not seen yet in the Anime)
Spoiler:
If you have read the manga, Sound 4 did play part in the war. During the Kabuto fight they somwehat appear.

Argument 2 :
Al the way back when Storm 3 was announced, there was this interview.
After all the Sound 4 Buzz after Generations who could they talk about when this intervieuw was made?

In Naruto Generations, there were over 70 playable characters. What has CyberConnect2 planned for Naruto Storm 3?
Details on the number of characters will be revealed in the future. The only thing I can say at this present time is that if fans have been waiting for any characters impatiently, I think we will respond to their expectations.

Oce again, i dont think they will be in. But still this is bothering me a bit. What do you people think?
I would assume they would be support again. Their chance at being made playable was either Storm 1 or Generations, at this point it would make no sense. Their role in the war was extremely small and wouldn't justify it in the least.

I would like to see all major characters in the war playable before them.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #6183
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know guys...they've been support only for a while. This might be the opportunity for them to be in
Old 12-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #6184
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Parak111 spams with Young Tenten.

Oh it's been while, hi guys. ^_^

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 12-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #6185
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

I would really love for the sound 4 to be in. I feel like they deserve a spot
Old 12-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #6186
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ahhhhhhh where's the trailer i can't take it anymore

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution: Shisui Uchiha , Sasuke Uchiha (EMS) , and
Kakashi (Ninja War)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #6187
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Its's 11:10 am in japan right now grrrrrr they need to release the trailer

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

Kakashi (Ninja War)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #6188
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

The One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 trailer was just released by namco bandai so we should be getting the storm 3 one soon. Can't wait!

Old 12-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #6189
CrimsonKurama
Ninja Academy Student

CrimsonKurama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just a little off topic: What does my post count have to be to have a GIF in my signature? I looked at the permissions and it said No for it.

On topic: Si members reckon it will be released at 12:00am.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #6190
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKurama View Post
Just a little off topic: What does my post count have to be to have a GIF in my signature? I looked at the permissions and it said No for it.

On topic: Si members reckon it will be released at 12:00am.
Too have any kind of image in your sig you have to get permission from AshenReaper or Maikeru D. Shinigami.

The pictures you use must also be non viz related.

I hope they have a surprise character reveal at the end of the trailer.

Old 12-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #6191
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Too have any kind of image in your sig you have to get permission from AshenReaper or Maikeru D. Shinigami.

The pictures you use must also be non viz related.

I hope they have a surprise character reveal at the end of the trailer.
Who do you think the surprise character would be?
Old 12-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #6192
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithopolis View Post
Edo Madara would really be a surprise the best christmas present
Old 12-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #6193
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
I don't know but it would be cool if they show a coffin rise from the ground then the coffins cover blasts open to reveal a shadowy figure with EMS activated or something similar

Old 12-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #6194
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Ugh, I can't wait much longer for this trailer :/ Hobestly if they just put out the Free bagtle demo they had before in the cons I wouldn't ask for another hint of info

Old 12-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #6195
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
There are a lot of characters I would like to be in but the only fitting suprise at the end would be Madara. Maybe the previous 4 kages since that part should be coming up in the anime soon, I know they are in the opening.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #6196
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

I want the surprise character to be Ace from one piece!!!! FIRE FIST!!! lol jk i want the surprise character to be EMS sasuke or Madara

- Sasuke Uchiha

Kakashi (Ninja War)

Old 12-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #6197
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
Parak111 spams with Young Tenten.

Oh it's been while, hi guys. ^_^
Oh dear, you must've been one of the victims of my all female TenTen-Kurotsuchi-Tayuya team. I don't even know who you were... I spammed so much today, I lost count of my victims...

Oh and hey. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Your welcom phew that was close
Good thing you deleted them before I got to you.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 12-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #6198
Deno13
Genin Elite

No trailer yet prolly tommorow the One Piece Trailer came out i expect Storm 3 trailer to be shown next
Old 12-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #6199
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Maybe they really did mean on the 25th in America/UK Not just in their own country

Old 12-24-2012, 09:31 PM   #6200
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

In other news....it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!