Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:32 PM   #41
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama
Default Re: What Character Do You Hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
sasuke didnt kill itachi itachi died on his own by a virus so stop blaming sauske for killing somone he didnt even kill . i hate sakura.
It actually wasn't a virus, it was a disease, people assume Tuberculosis. But nonetheless, Sasuke lead up to the death of Itachi Uchiha. If they hadn't been fighting, Itachi wouldn't have died that way from the disease. Itachi had been keeping himself alive from the use of medicine. The only reason he was doing that was to protect Sasuke, but Sasuke was too blind to see of Itachi's intentions. And for that, I hate him. That is only naming one reason why I despise him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:57 AM   #42
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

suckura lol
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #43
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki View Post
suckura lol
lol sakura tenten and temari

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #44
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

my top 5 characters are
1.Naruto
2.Sasuke
3.Edo Madara
4.Minato
5.Obito
My top 5 hated characters are
1.Kiba(He is a hater)
2.Sakura(She is pathetic)
3.Orochimaru(He acts gay and nasty)
4.Choji(Acts like a slob)
5.Fodder Ninja(Do i have to explain -_-)
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote