Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 03:51 AM   #6081
CrimsonKurama
Ninja Academy Student

CrimsonKurama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

To be honest with you, Yokito is now famous. People are talking about him hiding the info on Youtube, Gamefaqs, Saiyan Island and and and NarutoBase as well as here.

The information he was hiding was that character art of Bijuū Mode Naruto, not any gameplay screenshots. He said a while back that it's not Jump Fiesta gameplay or anything, just confirmation of him being in the game.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:59 AM   #6082
Itachi_Fire
Freshmen Academy Student

Itachi_Fire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKurama View Post
To be honest with you, Yokito is now famous. People are talking about him hiding the info on Youtube, Gamefaqs, Saiyan Island and and and NarutoBase as well as here.

The information he was hiding was that character art of Bijuū Mode Naruto, not any gameplay screenshots. He said a while back that it's not Jump Fiesta gameplay or anything, just confirmation of him being in the game.
yes, agree, reading news thread he always publish all the info very quick, maybe regarding something or someone he could not publish that info who knows, i think he knows more than we, lol, he remember me to danzo or orochimaru character with info loll he should establish "the root" of naruto viz lol i like that behavior lol

till the moment...... we...dont have the video ... why god? why??? lol
Old 12-24-2012, 04:02 AM   #6083
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Guys be patient about the trailer, CC2 already promised us that we'd get it later in the week. And from the Generations days I do not trust Yokito anymore because his source said the sound four were playable and it ended up being false. Shamefull did this too during the Storm 2 days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-24-2012, 04:09 AM   #6084
Itachi_Fire
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Guys be patient about the trailer, CC2 already promised us that we'd get it later in the week. And from the Generations days I do not trust Yokito anymore because his source said the sound four were playable and it ended up being false. Shamefull did this too during the Storm 2 days.
yee i have read in news thread, yokito said tuesday.. you can trust in whom you want lol, i trust in yokito and naruto kcm was true before nobody believed that, also now in youtube some ppl is uploading old news posted by yokito85 like the interviews translated by him as "secret info" lolll

i cant be patience lollll jinchurikis trailer have to be minee ;P
Old 12-24-2012, 04:41 AM   #6085
CrimsonKurama
Ninja Academy Student

CrimsonKurama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_Fire View Post
yee i have read in news thread, yokito said tuesday.. you can trust in whom you want lol, i trust in yokito and naruto kcm was true before nobody believed that, also now in youtube some ppl is uploading old news posted by yokito85 like the interviews translated by him as "secret info" lolll

i cant be patience lollll jinchurikis trailer have to be minee ;P
The trailer could be released later today seeing as it's the 25th in Japan. But if not then we'll get it as a present tommorow.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:28 AM   #6086
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hello again everyone, It should be only a matter of hours (hopefully) before the trailer comes out
Old 12-24-2012, 05:40 AM   #6087
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well you cant blame me for something people will eventually find your naive to think there is only "THE SOURCE" that can find accessible information in the website, there are countless other people that will find this info and that's exactly what they have done, it has nothing to do with me so dont you label me as "the betrayer" -_-

plus if all they did was right click on the site information and do the whole inspect thing, its hardly anything to do with a source to begin with in my opinion since people already did this before even Yukito said anything.

anyhow it seems there's very intresting information hidden within the site we get a nice trailer tomorrow as well we have been spoilt thats for sure lol

Old 12-24-2012, 05:49 AM   #6088
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
well you cant blame me for something people will eventually find your naive to think there is only "THE SOURCE" that can find accessible information in the website, there are countless other people that will find this info and that's exactly what they have done, it has nothing to do with me so dont you label me as "the betrayer" -_-

plus if all they did was right click on the site information and do the whole inspect thing, its hardly anything to do with a source to begin with in my opinion since people already did this before even Yukito said anything.

anyhow it seems there's very intresting information hidden within the site we get a nice trailer tomorrow as well we have been spoilt thats for sure lol
Lol that what I was trying to say, If so many people are finding this stuff and so much more through the website im doubtful anyone betrayed anybody.

And I cant wait, there was a rumor or something saying that the jinchuuriki get about 9 seconds of gameplay in the trailer .... I wonder how true it is.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #6089
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^ exactly this whole source thing needs be dropped now.

wasnt that a blog update that was translated? i think it was. 9 seconds will go by so fast lol

Old 12-24-2012, 06:18 AM   #6090
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

wasnt that a blog update that was translated? i think it was. 9 seconds will go by so fast lol
Yeah and I wonder what else the trailer will show though, I mean other than story mode events, I wonder will it show some of the older characters or will it show any of the war versions of the K11 plus sai
Old 12-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #6091
Itachi_Fire
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:

Quote:

hii I read all the post of this event of kcm naruto lol, now it looks like that you're trying to show you innocent??, in case was so easy why it was publish after yokito shared information of kcm naruto. also read that Danzou received another kind of info that it appers nobody has showed.. loll now monkeys with pc and internet connection can find naruto kcm lol no sense (i think is not easy to access that if you dont know where to look), i think neither part nor the other are telling the truth, for me its fine you shared xgriever :P and if you have more info please tell us

past is past, now the important is new info :P and yokito please dont go away, maybe you can clear all or just give us the trailer if you have it
Old 12-24-2012, 06:22 AM   #6092
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ok ok let me get this.straight Yokiti is hiding info from us because of his source, why not share the info i just dnt get it we are all gonna find more info eventually
Old 12-24-2012, 06:27 AM   #6093
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

-_- i didnt. ive said what i had to say if you cant understand it thats your problem, people are smarter than you think. believe me or don't believe me it makes little consequence to me.

can we drop this now?

there is no source -_-

yes element i expect to see some short snippets of the K11 though im going to be dissapointed because there going to have no changes lol

Old 12-24-2012, 06:31 AM   #6094
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_Fire View Post
hii I read all the post of this event of kcm naruto lol, now it looks like that you're trying to show you innocent??, in case was so easy why it was publish after yokito shared information of kcm naruto. also read that Danzou received another kind of info that it appers nobody has showed.. loll now monkeys with pc and internet connection can find naruto kcm lol no sense (i think is not easy to access that if you dont know where to look), i think neither part nor the other are telling the truth, for me its fine you shared xgriever :P and if you have more info please tell us

past is past, now the important is new info :P and yokito please dont go away, maybe you can clear all or just give us the trailer if you have it
Thing is the people that did excess the information did know how to do it though, and lol in my opinion it is actually pretty easy to find hidden things on the websites but thats just my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Ok ok let me get this.straight Yokiti is hiding info from us because of his source, why not share the info i just dnt get it we are all gonna find more info eventually
I know what you mean, I mean even if he doesnt share the info, people will find a way to find in the end, either in a few hours or in a few days but in the end people will be able to find it.

This is my 2nd time saying this lol but im done with the whole yokito conversation.

Last edited by ElementKnight; 12-24-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:33 AM   #6095
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
-_- i didnt. ive said what i had to say if you cant understand it thats your problem, people are smarter than you think. believe me or don't believe me it makes little consequence to me.

can we drop this now?

there is no source -_-

yes element i expect to see some short snippets of the K11 though im going to be dissapointed because there going to have no changes lol
Yea lets drop this its getting annoying seeing the same posts from yesterday although i am curious
Old 12-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #6096
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It seems that we're not getting the trailer until Christmas. If that's true I'm impressed with how it hasn't been leaked yet.
Old 12-24-2012, 07:35 AM   #6097
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

AW no trailer yet and WOW many people have been joining this forum just for yokito but not all of you joined for him anyway i have to agree with lithopolis that the trailer hasn't been leaked by now because past trailers some have been leaked so im impressed also I'm hoping to see some konoha 11 in action and some and i have to agree with megabbaut that we just have to drop this yokito thing and i hope you guys have a great holiday.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 12-24-2012, 07:39 AM   #6098
Dayo
Freshmen Academy Student

Dayo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yo guys, some D-Bag HysterucaGaming is taking info himself from here and posting it on YouTube. He's not even crediting either... >:(
Old 12-24-2012, 07:59 AM   #6099
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayo View Post
Yo guys, some D-Bag HysterucaGaming is taking info himself from here and posting it on YouTube. He's not even crediting either... >
Hysterical gamez wooooooo my favorite Youtuber goes to this forums lucky me and also i dont think he would just take info and not give the person credit its not like him
Old 12-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #6100
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Danzou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Hysterical gamez wooooooo my favorite Youtuber goes to this forums lucky me and also i dont think he would just take info and not give the person credit its not like him
yeah, i've seen his apportations and he is not crediting, also the info is old and copied from here, he copied a interview translated by yokito that is oooollldddd and put as new and secret hahah

Minato is right, lets drop the thing about info, i have reasons and proofs to truth in him, but its boring to repeat and repeat all the same thing, lets change of subject, and as itachifire said, is past. I hope yokito85 return he is valuable for this forum

Last edited by Danzou; 12-24-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Closed Thread