Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #6061
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
oh I really hope we have a giant 3 way boss battle between obito, madara, and 10 tails
10 Tail omg omg omg i domt want to spoil myself but ohwell tell me the chapter pleaaaase
Old 12-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #6062
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
I like how u guys have your own Storm 3 discussion thread awesome im glad u guys are organized
Yup, I can agree with that too, that's why I like being here

Well, I'm done for tonight, hope we get new info and the trailer tomorrow i mean today

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 12-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #6063
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
10 Tail omg omg omg i domt want to spoil myself but ohwell tell me the chapter pleaaaase
If you are an english dub/sub fan, then don't spoil yourself, i know this from experience (actually, I found out cause some people don't know how to keep their mouths shut).

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 12-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #6064
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well im going to bed it was nice to meet some of you guys good night i hope to wake up to an explosive trailer
Old 12-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #6065
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
If you are an english dub/sub fan, then don't spoil yourself, i know this from experience (actually, I found out cause some people don't know how to keep their mouths shut).
Yea ill try not to spoil my self im too curious and im guessing Obito is tobi huh darn it i wanted him to be Izuna oh well
Old 12-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #6066
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
the past 5 or so

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 12-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #6067
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
the past 5 or so
Nvm dnt wanna spoil myself oh who am i kidding do u know the chapter number
Old 12-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #6068
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Nvm dnt wanna spoil myself oh who am i kidding do u know the chapter number
end of 509-514

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 12-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #6069
Deno13
Genin Elite

Thanks oh yea ive been hearing rumors of Yokito hiding info wats going on here i want someone to explain
Old 12-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #6070
Deno13
Genin Elite

If u guys didnt know about this
Old 12-24-2012, 12:08 AM   #6071
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Deno13: Yeah thats the pic that people found hidden in the official storm 3 website.

Just a helpful warning so you don't get in trouble with the mods. You shouldin't double post.

Old 12-24-2012, 12:19 AM   #6072
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
@Deno13: Yeah thats the pic that people found hidden in the official storm 3 website.

Just a helpful warning so you don't get in trouble with the mods. You shouldin't double post.
Double Post?wats that also why is this Yokito character hiding Storm 3 news from us?
Old 12-24-2012, 01:13 AM   #6073
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It means posting twice in succession. In other words, you should wait for another post after yours before being able to repost. And who knows why he doesn't want to share news about a game on a game forum.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #6074
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Wow this forum has become really active this night, plenty of pages of comments and new members.
I personally don't get why yokito would be mad at people having done what he himself has done, which is sharing the info with others, if you really want to protect your source you shouldn't tell anyone that you know the info, and much less share it, you can't expect other people to do what you yourself haven't been able to do, which is protect your source.

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 12-24-2012, 01:23 AM   #6075
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Maybe his sources asked him to keep the info a secret. Who cares anyway? We're going to see this secret info soon.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:26 AM   #6076
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yeah that's what I mean, the person who should be mad is the original source, not yokito because he has done the same that the person who has betrayed him, so I don't understand him being mad, no offence whatsoever, I still think he is one of the most essential members on this forum and I really hope he doesn't leave it because of this.

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 12-24-2012, 01:54 AM   #6077
Itachi_Fire
Freshmen Academy Student

Itachi_Fire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayo View Post
I know some guys who gave credit but yeah; that would be pretty bad if he had to go through alot of work to get information, share it, and people don't even mention him.

I wonder where he gets it from...
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
Because people are saying that this is his information and that it wasn't the first time something like this happened and he didn't get credit blah blah I'm just following the majority of people who feel bad for him so i feel bad for him to because of what just happened and he lost people's trust so i feel bad for him that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
@Minato The Bijuu Naruto has already spread everywhere. Its on saiyan island, gamefaqs, PS360Hd2 uploaded it...

And rep is something someone gives you by pressing the little balance icon by your post
hi all, 2nd post yesterday guys you were too much busy you didn't read me, I came from another naruto forum, I read the news that was spread out of one of your members yokito. I've write him but he didn't answer. On youtube there are videos talking about him lol. I have read all your post about this, they are quite a lot and feel sorry for yokito85. Maybe he had info he couldn't reveal but he tryied to share with his friends here in a way to protect his source?? When Yokito85 released the news about new naruto nobody knew and expected anything about it, and now thanks to him, naruto fans as me have found a new forum and there is new info, I have shared your pics of JF2013 lol. I hope he return back here because you have nice news in NEWS thread, with pics and everything, and some viz members were hard with him and he didn't deserved that, they should be happier to have him here.

Sorry for writing so much but were soooo many pages of posts that I have read, I deserve it lol. I think from now on, yokito will have the confidence of all members in/out of here.

Everyody is expecting trailer till tomorrow????? I'mm so anxious

Deno13 my second post and I use multiquote, it's easy

Last edited by Itachi_Fire; 12-24-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:22 AM   #6078
sniperking10
Freshmen Academy Student

sniperking10 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont get y people are saying yukito got betrayed or are mad at him or his source. im sure the people that he told the information didnt betray him i asked the person on gamefaqs who posted that and said that he was been doing the inspect element thing on the main site for a while now and found some pictures but he said the pic of naruto in kurama mode and sage mode must have just popped up today tho ... well yesterday now. But im pretty sure no 1 betrayed him especially when its that eassy to find this information n pics in the first place, and if they did we still would have found out about this picture in a matter of hours.

Sorry my first post was a rant >.< hello everyone
Old 12-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #6079
Itachi_Fire
Freshmen Academy Student

Itachi_Fire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperking10 View Post
i dont get y people are saying yukito got betrayed or are mad at him or his source. im sure the people that he told the information didnt betray him i asked the person on gamefaqs who posted that and said that he was been doing the inspect element thing on the main site for a while now and found some pictures but he said the pic of naruto in kurama mode and sage mode must have just popped up today tho ... well yesterday now. But im pretty sure no 1 betrayed him especially when its that eassy to find this information n pics in the first place, and if they did we still would have found out about this picture in a matter of hours.

who knows, it was so connected, he told the info nobody expected, he shared information with some user and hours later it appeared in another forum some info yokito said he shared with a member also reading danzo i believe yokito has more info or something..... it sooo interesting this discussion BUT imm dying for the new trailer ive to watch it lol

past is past now, i hope yokito85 come back as other users said he is important here and answer my private messages

lol this is begginer conversation i have 3 > 1, you are my gennin lol

Last edited by Itachi_Fire; 12-24-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:44 AM   #6080
sniperking10
Freshmen Academy Student

sniperking10 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi_Fire
Quote:

Originally Posted by sniperking10

who knows, it was so connected, he told the info nobody expected, he shared information with some user and hours later it appeared in another forum some info yokito said he shared with a member also reading danzo i believe yokito has more info or something..... it sooo interesting this discussion BUT imm dying for the new trailer ive to watch it lol

past is past now, i hope yokito85 come back and answer my private messages

lol this is begginer conversation i have 3 > 1, you are my gennin lol
yeah I cant for the trailer should be here later today its almost the 25th in Japan now. n that's 3 to 2 now >.< lol

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Closed Thread