Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Excuse me... WHERE ARE THE VERSE

I read it

What Shikamaru said (in pink) what I said (in bold)
Spoiler:
Diction and feats are rarely ever used in these forums nowadays.
I do not know what diction is but I ALWAYS use feats (at least 90% of the time)
Generally, people choose their favorite character and debate their side.
I do not remember me doing this at all. I love Tayuya more (cuz she is a band nerd and has a BA attidue and tussled with tayuya)
I do not like Kurenai cuz she is near featless though
Again please ask GK he knows and complimented/thank me for not wanking Hashirama when he can not win.
Have I done this... idk probably when I was first starting but I dont recall doing it recently
This section has driven itself too far to the likes of character talk, which is fine if you like that, by the way. But go to character talk.

Old 12-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #22
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
whats IWD?
As I watched people debate when I was not a member and watched/debated when I was a member people always put facts first. (which was what I picked up or taught myself) Is logic something we should compelty exclude no but it is harder to debate with.
Narutoverse is the reason I became a member its my fav section to be on.

Sorry if I offended anybody.

But I am really the only victum? Not everyone has counter Athoato and what he said and neither what I have said at times. Maybe that is why I get "agreesive". People down rep him and I for stating the fact. Then we get blamed or attacked and critizing for stating the facts how we handle those facts.

Is this about Kureani vs Tayuya??
Spoiler:

I thought I said that even if Tayuya could break out of genjutsu then what would happen? She definetly could not do it as well or as fast as Itachi did. In that time Kureani could attack or evade or attack the summonings or prepare traps with the knowledge she already had on the area. There is no definite that tayuya could break out of her jutsu and the same goes for Kurani. I just think Kureani MOST LIKELY WINS

Or is this about what I said on the topic of IC/ICTK
Spoiler:
I am sorry but IMO battling In Character or In Character To Kill is useless. We can not truely know what a character will do. In some cases yes we can figure that Naruto will make a limited number of clones (like Heji pointed out) but we will not know what will happen to the letter. A simple change as chaining the area to the Sand village to the FOrest of Death could mess up a character's whole way of thinking and fighting. We can not predict what the characters will do in most cases it is just to much to factor it.

Overall, I think I at least deserve the courtsey and respect and pitty to be sent a PM that I was banned for a little while. I find it sad that I was not givin a warning at all and that others felt this way.
I think cause you are much more active than me, and I use a bit more logic and common sense
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
Old 12-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #23
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
And PoP I was going to PM you after Christmas- consider this a two week break to work on your flaws train and come back- you've crossed a line we know you mean well but wheb some of our more experienced debaters and mods read your posts and are gwnuinely put off by the way you go about it- we have a problem
Okay.... but I would have LOVED to have a warning and an example with a warning

When I spammed or did something wrong like bring up and Illegal pick I was sent a PM and a link to what/where I did/went wrong.

I mean that is the standard right? That is what should happened. When you get a ticket for speeding they do not just send you a bill they give you the where, when , how , and why

I just think it is wrong and unjust that I did not recive any type of warining to better myself. How can I learn if I STILL do not know what I did wrong and how to fix it.
I have no examples I just got banned

Spoiler:
LOL I wish I could change the title thread to PoP's Intervention
Old 12-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #24
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We did warn you loads of time went in one ear.and out the other

So I decided to try tough love and proceeded to kick.your arse.all.over the BG's hoping that would get through to you

It did.not- so this happened and this wasn't sudden it came after a month of debate

That s not unfair dudr we gave you a lot more leeway then we normally give any body and you can ask around

Edit- hell the entire section tried the tough love approach. You couldn't see the writing on the wall?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-23-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Can I PLEASE have examples at your EARLIEST convience. At least tell me the thread or post # where I went wrong so I can learn from it.
Did I wank a character?
Did I play favorites?
Did I not use facts?
Was I mean?

I honestly do not know what I did so if you could PM me that would be great.

but the Narutoverse does not look that active atm and the fights look like stomps and are kinda boaring so there is no need for me to come back in a hurry anyway.
I got RP to keep me busy

Whateves smellz ya laterz
Old 12-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Are his posts really aggressive? They don't seem that way to me, I mean he is very stubborn and loses his patience more often but aggressive?

And PoP I was going to PM you after Christmas- consider this a two week break to work on your flaws train and come back- you've crossed a line we know you mean well but wheb some of our more experienced debaters and mods read your posts and are gwnuinely put off by the way you go about it- we have a problem
Just a bit. Maybe it's just me. When it's comes to debating,everyone's posts are agressive to me. Never mind this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:28 PM   #27
PrinceofPeace
Banned

so what do I need to work on? And ideally can I have some examples
Old 12-23-2012, 02:09 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I don't know,i never read the debate things because of the walls of texts.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #29
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I don't know. WHen you first came on the forum you were upbeat. Now you're just agressive. I just get that feeling from you everytime you post. Are you mad about something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

You tend to bash on who you're debating against and get all furious when people don't agree with you.
So many walls of text >.< MY GAWD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

I'm not gonna explain this. You should go on the HQ section more.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124267

You would've seen this coming.

STOP WANKING AND LISTEN TO REASON
Having been in a few debates with him myself i can say that pop really isnt agressive
(alhough
-the way that he types
-with the -'s before every point
-that he makes
-can make it seem like hes agressive
-and the !!!!!!!!!oneElevens (not that much but they do give another 'tone' to your posts idk know if you were aware of this pop)
Edit:
-THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL DOESNT REALLY HELP EITHER BUT I ADMIT I MYSELF LIKE TO USE IT ONCE IN A WHILE.

And he even doesnt wank that much , he usually is quite factual his only problem that he turns those facts into a inpenetratable brick wall (not in a good way) even when that said wall has been torn down to the last stone by better facts and/or reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by athoatho View Post
but I can not imagine the BG without Pop
yeah he is pretty much the center of activity here.

Quote:
so what do I need to work on? And ideally can I have some examples
Just the brick-walling comes to mind other then that your a decent debater (from what i have seen)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 12-23-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #30
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
whats IWD?
As I watched people debate when I was not a member and watched/debated when I was a member people always put facts first. (which was what I picked up or taught myself) Is logic something we should compelty exclude no but it is harder to debate with.
Narutoverse is the reason I became a member its my fav section to be on.

Sorry if I offended anybody.

But I am really the only victum? Not everyone has counter Athoato and what he said and neither what I have said at times. Maybe that is why I get "agreesive". People down rep him and I for stating the fact. Then we get blamed or attacked and critizing for stating the facts how we handle those facts.

Is this about Kureani vs Tayuya??
Spoiler:

I thought I said that even if Tayuya could break out of genjutsu then what would happen? She definetly could not do it as well or as fast as Itachi did. In that time Kureani could attack or evade or attack the summonings or prepare traps with the knowledge she already had on the area. There is no definite that tayuya could break out of her jutsu and the same goes for Kurani. I just think Kureani MOST LIKELY WINS

Or is this about what I said on the topic of IC/ICTK
Spoiler:
I am sorry but IMO battling In Character or In Character To Kill is useless. We can not truely know what a character will do. In some cases yes we can figure that Naruto will make a limited number of clones (like Heji pointed out) but we will not know what will happen to the letter. A simple change as chaining the area to the Sand village to the FOrest of Death could mess up a character's whole way of thinking and fighting. We can not predict what the characters will do in most cases it is just to much to factor it.

Overall, I think I at least deserve the courtsey and respect and pitty to be sent a PM that I was banned for a little while. I find it sad that I was not givin a warning at all and that others felt this way.
that's why we make it clear that these are hypothetical battles.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
We did warn you loads of time went in one ear.and out the other

So I decided to try tough love and proceeded to kick.your arse.all.over the BG's hoping that would get through to you

It did.not- so this happened and this wasn't sudden it came after a month of debate

That s not unfair dudr we gave you a lot more leeway then we normally give any body and you can ask around

Edit- hell the entire section tried the tough love approach. You couldn't see the writing on the wall?
What are you talking about? The only time I remeber debating you and I "lost" was when we discussing the authors which was not really debating. i was barely trying I thought we were just talking about our prefrences. And you barley debated you just cut me out of the convo
Old 12-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned

why you dont do much?
Old 12-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #33
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What are you talking about? The only time I remeber debating you and I "lost" was when we discussing the authors which was not really debating. i was barely trying I thought we were just talking about our prefrences. And you barley debated you just cut me out of the convo
uhh no kid you got your ass destroyed in the dbz vs naruto threads and everyone collectively fed you, your intestines in the author thread

you would not yield..your antics in the saiyan thread amounted too "waaahhhh Itachui-sempai is cool and dbz sucks!"

you do not debate properly when it comes to Naruto - unfortunately that seems to be all you debate- you need to control your biases

Old 12-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

is that what this is all about? I was just saying my preference/opionon.

I was not seriously debating. Yes I perfer naruto and I admit I was wrong on more than I expected but this is not a debate where you can just use facts.

It was my opiono.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #35
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Ok, I have to say that BMC's assessment was spot on. I agree pretty much completely with his comments on PoP. Prince started out very much as IWD said, favoring the characters he liked, but has since made great strides and hardly wanks anymore. That being said, he still stonewalls quite a bit and often fully commits to a winner in the threads he creates before the debate even begins. I have to agree with Prince though that he should've gotten some more prior notice before being sectioned banned. Yes, I know that members have been commenting on his debating style for a while, but I think he didn't really pay attention to what was being said or realize that he had to change his style if he wanted to continue debating. He would've benefited from a PM or an explicit warning saying something along the lines of "If you don't improve in these ways (stop stonewalling and bringing up the same arguments, etc.) you will be section banned."

Old 12-23-2012, 07:23 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Thanks guys. Both BMC and GK (people Shikamaru Nara said were some of the best current debators) are on my side. I am far from perfect but 2 weeks is way to long and unjust.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #37
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

As far as I am concerned, PoP is an asset to the BG community in one way, but certain antics were deployed more often than not. He has pages of warnings on his profile, which only mods can see.

I see that PoP has changed, which is what I had been using as my argument against IWD when we discussed this in the Burrow. I do agree that two weeks is a little steep and I am more than willing to fight for a week or a couple days...as it seems reform is definitely on your mind (although I personally don't think that you're as bad or noobish as you were when you started. And we are all that way at one time or another) if you are willing to promise that you won't end up section banned again.

Also, if you have no insights to impart on us, don't post in this topic.
Warnings for spam will be realty accordingly.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned

thank you

As a beginner I recieved 3 spamming notifications in august/september

I recieved 2 warning one which was when I was talking about something that was not related to the topic

and antoher but it was reversed (so it does not really count)

I also believed I am a lot better then when I started. I hope that my bann can be ended sooner than later as well. But yes I promise taht this will not happen again and I will keep this comments in mind

Just send me a PM or some kind of OFFICAL warning next time please
Old 12-23-2012, 08:09 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
is that what this is all about? I was just saying my preference/opionon.

I was not seriously debating. Yes I perfer naruto and I admit I was wrong on more than I expected but this is not a debate where you can just use facts.

It was my opiono.
no hell no

you're opinion does not matter you;re opinion is not wanted or needed..this is not a section where you have a right to argue who wins because you like them..think they are cool or have a preference for them..You are only allowed to debate via the house standards.. via feats and consistent evidence via the rules that govern what is allowed to be used in debates

This is not an opinion based section this is a feats based vs debate section..and if you cannot understand that..then you will never improve and eventually we're going to have to deal with you for good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Ok, I have to say that BMC's assessment was spot on. I agree pretty much completely with his comments on PoP. Prince started out very much as IWD said, favoring the characters he liked, but has since made great strides and hardly wanks anymore. That being said, he still stonewalls quite a bit and often fully commits to a winner in the threads he creates before the debate even begins. I have to agree with Prince though that he should've gotten some more prior notice before being sectioned banned. Yes, I know that members have been commenting on his debating style for a while, but I think he didn't really pay attention to what was being said or realize that he had to change his style if he wanted to continue debating. He would've benefited from a PM or an explicit warning saying something along the lines of "If you don't improve in these ways (stop stonewalling and bringing up the same arguments, etc.) you will be section banned."
we warned him plenty of times both unofficially and officially

none of you are helping this section by defending or justifying his antics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
As far as I am concerned, PoP is an asset to the BG community in one way, but certain antics were deployed more often than not. He has pages of warnings on his profile, which only mods can see.

I see that PoP has changed, which is what I had been using as my argument against IWD when we discussed this in the Burrow. I do agree that two weeks is a little steep and I am more than willing to fight for a week or a couple days...as it seems reform is definitely on your mind (although I personally don't think that you're as bad or noobish as you were when you started. And we are all that way at one time or another) if you are willing to promise that you won't end up section banned again.

Also, if you have no insights to impart on us, don't post in this topic.
Warnings for spam will be realty accordingly.
his attitude in this thread and his own arrogance shows that he has not improved

and I will not chose activity from a problem user over quality posters..it's that simple\

he stays the full term of his exile..and that's that

he has been given too many chances..you have been raging about how badly things have gone for this place because of idiot debaters in another thread but you wanna coddle the biggest one we have? Sorry no

the line has to be drawn somewhere..

Old 12-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #40
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
no hell no

you're opinion does not matter you;re opinion is not wanted or needed..this is not a section where you have a right to argue who wins because you like them.
WHen have I ever did this (recently). The do not vote for peole just because I like them. When is the last time I did that? As usually you fail to provide me proof. I supported Kishi vs that other dude but that debate was puerly opinon

.think they are cool or have a preference for them..You are only allowed to debate via the house standards.. via feats and consistent evidence via the rules that govern what is allowed to be used in debates
when did I not use proof? Is it that Kishi thing?

This is not an opinion based section this is a feats based vs debate section..and if you cannot understand that..then you will never improve and eventually we're going to have to deal with you for good
when have I not used proof?

we warned him plenty of times both unofficially and officially
You have only given me one "offical" warning and that was in september. One of my warning were reversed and the other 3 was when I was just staring. SO in total I have 4. most of which I was just starting. When have you ever given me a unoffical warning

none of you are helping this section by defending or justifying his antics
lol wut?

his attitude in this thread and his own arrogance shows that he has not improved
Wow so you are saying I have not improved at all?!?!?

and I will not chose activity from a problem user over quality posters..it's that simple\

he stays the full term of his exile..and that's that

he has been given too many chances..you have been raging about how badly things have gone for this place because of idiot debaters in another thread but you wanna coddle the biggest one we have? Sorry no
You gotta be kidding me. Have you seen most of the other debaters? You are barely on narutoverse. you barely lock thread or report others. I did not even know you were a mod.

the line has to be drawn somewhere..
Wow you are taking this WAY to seriously.

You have not given me sufficent warnings and who are you to say I am not a good debater when you barley debate. i have been defended by more than just mods. I am defeinetly more active than you are. Have you even seen my latest Kureani vs tayuya debate where I used JUST THE FACTS.
I bring up Chapters and pages and I do not root for the one I like