Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #81661
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Been a while since I showed my mug around this place, and it'll probably be a while before I do it again. Oh well, here ya go.

Dyed my hair the other day, it looks more red in person.

Spoiler:

I would also appreciate it if you didn't quote this.
I thought it was Ellen Page for a second. o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Guys I found an unseen studio photo of me
Please keep in mind this shot was taken somewhere in 2011.
Spoiler:
Oh my god no eyebrows

And some close-up which some of you have may seen before.
But I re-edited this version with less heavy contrast:

:P pretty

*nosebleed*
Old 12-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #81662
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Very pretty, Kiseki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Ryuuko is stunning o:
Why thank you ^__^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I thought it was Ellen Page for a second. o.o
Lol I have been told on a couple occasions that I sound like her, but never that I look like her. xDDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #81663
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kiseki and Ryuuko, you are both so amazingly beautiful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
Old 12-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #81664
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Thank you so much darling <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
:P pretty

*nosebleed*
Awwh lol, thank you for your compliment! ^-^
Quote:
Very pretty, Kiseki.
Awe, thanks so much

Old 12-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #81665
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Thank you.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #81666
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Did you, now?

And thank you.
Yes, yes I did. Though it's already getting lighter.

You're welcome.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #81667
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Yes, yes I did. Though it's already getting lighter.

You're welcome.
Yeah, it'll fade over time. Especially if the dye isn't permanent.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #81668
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I found some more modern photo's

No Makeup
Spoiler:

Make up

Spoiler:

Last edited by AgentShayd; 01-21-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #81669
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm so jealous at your flawless skin! o.O
Pretty pictures.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #81670
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

All this prettiness.. I gotta ugly it up some! =D

Last night with my girls =3

Spoiler:

Tonight with my besties =)
Spoiler:

Can't wait for tomorrow night! P:

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 12-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #81671
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mmm ,nice boots ;D

Old 12-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #81672
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thanks, I love da booties. ;]

J

Old 12-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #81673
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Of course you would.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:24 PM   #81674
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
All this prettiness.. I gotta ugly it up some! =D

Last night with my girls =3

Spoiler:
That black dress. P:<
Old 12-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #81675
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Meg is so beautiful. If she'd only be my girl-next-door! ;~;

Old 12-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #81676
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Of course you would.
"It's not the boots, it's the boot-ee. Err... I mean, uh... the person in the boots." ~Mr Krabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
That black dress. P:<
Most versatile piece of clothing I own! ;D
Quote:
Meg is so beautiful. If she'd only be my girl-next-door! ;~;
Aww, thanks Kiseki! You are looking quite stunning in your pics. <3 I'd be your girl-next-door any time you want. ;]

J

Old 12-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #81677
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aww, thanks Kiseki! You are looking quite stunning in your pics. <3 I'd be your girl-next-door any time you want. ;]
Awwhhh thanks so much. OMG LETS DO THIS! >:3

Old 12-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #81678
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Awwhhh thanks so much. OMG LETS DO THIS! >:3
/Moves into the pad next door

-insert cheesy porn music here-

J

Old 12-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #81679
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kittie, you are beautiful. What are you doing for Christmas?

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 12-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #81680
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
/Moves into the pad next door

-insert cheesy porn music here-
*grabs box of pizza*

"You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking." -Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

Closed Thread