Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #5781
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

hmph.....well said xgriever and everyone else really wow killer bee garra and the rest of the jinks look stunning....this is without doubt my most anticipated game of the year. I actually prefer the scans to trailers because it doesnt give away too much during motion and combat. So this was like a early Christmas gift as far as I am concerned....I am really amazed that the developers has even at this early stage exceeded my expectations ....thanks to everyone for putting out the info and opinions I feel honored to be apart of all this.

I have two more request that have nothing to do with chars:

1. I want to see a demo released asap so all can get a chance to experience this.. just basic chars and gameplay so not too much is spoiled but allows everyone to test the new engine and give feedback.

2. Then I want to see this game have 3d tv support. I do not have a 3d tv however a friend of mine who is not a current member here requested me to post this. Actually the tv he has is able to upscale 2d - 3d so even if games are not design to be 3d they still look amazing on it.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-22-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #5782
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

commme onn where is all the demo footage :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #5783
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
commme onn where is all the demo footage :/
Ikr! Somebody should have something by now
Old 12-22-2012, 09:35 AM   #5784
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You know when you think about all the previous Jump Festa's I just realized how little gameplay we got from them especially when it comes to the Storm games. I remember back when we were waiting for Generation gameplay from jump festa and the only gameplay we got was of Sage naruto vs Orochimaru in survival mode (but we did get quite a few pictures I remember), but that was only because it was live streamed from Namco Bandai themselves. I sorta wonder if it will be the same this time around.

If thats the case we wont be seeing much gameplay -_-

BTW a new naruto movie was just confirmed but this isnt the place to talk about it.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #5785
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmm...yeah everyone I recommend we all remain patient ...info is surely on the way however I am nintai calm because those scans were worth a thousand words. They all look so darn bad..(good bad)...eh nevermind the point is with those killer poses and the alive forms I think the devs have been taking and implementing players suggestions for sure.

Its funny how naruto is absent ...*smirk*...I dont want to get into details but a bird told me it was done for a reason....*crow screams clue*...*clue ...clue* *awk* ...a clue* ....anyhow lets remember certain manga events and details that have not aired in the anime and should be put in spoiler tags for those of you who are sharing current naruto events.

..speaking of the anime ...off topic wow I liked the chikara back story ...the animation and story so far wow!....lets just say it is a pleasure to watch even though its filler its very epic and declares hidan was reanimated. Anti charger and others who mentioned this are so.... right ....a edo hidan costume for storm 3 would be fitting.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-22-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #5786
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
hmm...yeah everyone I recommend we all remain patient ...info is surely on the way however I am nintai calm because those scans were worth a thousand words. They all look so darn bad..(good bad)...eh nevermind the point is with those killer poses and the alive forms I think the devs have been taking and implementing players suggestions for sure.

Its funny how naruto is absent ...*smirk*...I dont want to get into details but a bird told me it was done for a reason....*crow screams clue*...*clue ...clue* *awk* ...a clue* ....anyhow lets remember certain manga events and details that have not aired in the anime and should be put in spoiler tags for those of you who are sharing current naruto events.

..speaking of the anime ...off topic wow I liked the chikara back story ...the animation and story so far wow!....lets just say it is a pleasure to watch even though its filler its very epic and declares hidan was reanimated. Anti charger and others who mentioned this are so.... right ....a edo hidan costume for storm 3 would be fitting.
Yes i hope this Jump Festa event will give us a lot of info on the game since there's only 3 months left til the release date of the game.

As for the anime, IMO, the chikara arc wasn't really important to me except for edo hidan ** I can't wait til the canon episodes return on January cause we will finally see
Spoiler:
Naruto vs. Itachi

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 12-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #5787
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

The only issue I have with the filler arc is how much smoother the action is compared to actual canon. Hopefully that changes next year
Old 12-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #5788
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

are they actually allowed to film or do we have to wait till Tuesday?

tuesday being christmas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 12-22-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #5789
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty
are they actually allowed to film or do we have to wait till Tuesday?

tuesday being christmas
Well one piece footage was just shown from jump festa, its just a matter of time. . . . . . .

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 12-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #5790
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes, im hoping for more info!!
4 things i mainly want to know :

- playability of Hidan, Hashirama and Tobirama (considering all other Generations characters will be in)

- Will Edo's have alternate costume of living versions? (Especially Kakuzo since he looks quite diffrent)

- Will we have support characters?

- Ofcourse, how many characters do we get and who are they?
Old 12-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #5791
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Need new news now I'm so bored and not so hyped like i was last night when is the new trailer coming i thought it was coming today but it seems like it's not i just need some game play and a trailer now.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 12-22-2012, 05:37 PM   #5792
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

There is some new photo's of storm 3 at the jump festa at ps360hd2 website. why cant people video tape there battles and post it online.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 12-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #5793
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So far it appears I was right with this being a repeat of last years Jump Festa. Were getting a bunch of photos from the booth and were only gonna get one or two videos of actual gameplay (if namco is streaming it live again) Hope im wrong tho.

Why does it seem that people dont want to record gameplay -_-
Old 12-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #5794
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

We got One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 gameplay but not Storm 3.

Well its not over yet so.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:52 PM   #5795
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

you can see kushina in the trailer playing so it wont totally be showing just the jinchuriki thankfully

Last edited by XGriever; 12-22-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #5796
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
So far it appears I was right with this being a repeat of last years Jump Festa. Were getting a bunch of photos from the booth and were only gonna get one or two videos of actual gameplay (if namco is streaming it live again) Hope im wrong tho.

Why does it seem that people dont want to record gameplay -_-
well I think the answer is they never really allow much cameras at these events with staff watching so closely. And lets remember that technically the jinks gameplay are spoilers since we have not even seen the jinks in anime combat yet....I am so pumped even without the video. The only scan that can top this is ....well ...lets just say there is more to come .....*teaches sasuke the bow*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 12-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #5797
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

Cyberconnect is testing my patience today!!!
Old 12-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #5798
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Yes, im hoping for more info!!
4 things i mainly want to know :

- playability of Hidan, Hashirama and Tobirama (considering all other Generations characters will be in)
most likely
- Will Edo's have alternate costume of living versions? (Especially Kakuzo since he looks quite diffrent)
most likely
- Will we have support characters?
of course lol
- how many characters do we get and who are they?
over 72 and tba
vampiro you already should know the answer two all these lol...however I admit they are still great questions because nothing was officially confirmed relating these ... I must remind us all seeing non war k11 and hebi sasuke is a great sign for all the returns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithopolis View Post
The only issue I have with the filler arc is how much smoother the action is compared to actual canon. Hopefully that changes next year
hmph ....at first I thought it was weird but when the story and the fights started to unfold I was very impressed with the filler. The animation is so different but its a style I like.,.plus I was really shocked to see edo hidan ....no wonder he was not apart of the cannon edo tensei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
Yes i hope this Jump Festa event will give us a lot of info on the game since there's only 3 months left til the release date of the game.

As for the anime, IMO, the chikara arc wasn't really important to me except for edo hidan ** I can't wait til the canon episodes return on January cause we will finally see
Spoiler:
Naruto vs. Itachi
elementknight has given us a warning so it may not have much videos if your looking for that... ....I am enjoying the photos though.

Oh..and yeah....edo hidan for storm 3 all the way !!! ...I am not a hidan fan however I do enjoy fighting him with a skilled opponent who uses him and also hey why not right ?.....a edo costume would be a great alt for this game.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-22-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #5799
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
well I think the answer is they never really allow much cameras at these events with staff watching so closely. And lets remember that technically the jinks gameplay are spoilers since we have not even seen the jinks in anime combat yet....I am so pumped even without the video. The only scan that can top this is ....well ...lets just say there is more to come .....*teaches sasuke the bow*
Im actually perfectly fine with just the photos, I dont think I want to spoil their moveset lol and I know if gameplay does pop up im going to end up watching it. The only problem I have so far is that the pictures arent showing us anything other than what the booth looks like. I would like to see at least some pictures from the gameplay but as you said the staff is probably making sure no one is recording or even taking pictures up close. Well at least we know that on Tuesday we are definitely getting the Trailer.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #5800
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

^hmph..hehe I see ...im kinda being selfish because I am afraid the trailer might reveal too much goodies too soon lol anyhow....sigh I understand plus I am a bit curious myself of what they are playing. They look really into it!!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Closed Thread