Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #81561
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Oh I forgot this one, sorry guys . . . -___-;
Spoiler:
I has a smile too

Wow, how do you look so sweet, but just act like such a monster? Lol, you have a wonderful smile.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #81562
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I'm the weird one in the unglasses, cause that's how I role.

My sister on the left me on the right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by AgentShayd; 01-16-2013 at 09:36 PM. Reason: broken links
Old 12-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #81563
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Can't see the pictures Souret!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Wow, how do you look so sweet, but just act like such a monster? Lol, you have a wonderful smile.
>.> No she doesn't.

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Old 12-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #81564
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post

>.> No she doesn't.

You haven't seen it, she's sweet to her friends, but just something else to people who don't like her.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #81565
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

She's just tired of some of the behaviour of some forum members.

But it was big of you to put your feelings aside to compilent her.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #81566
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Let's not start this again.>.>

I can't see your pictures Souret. And Kiseki and Brooke.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #81567
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

>.> No she doesn't.
I probably did It wrong I'll try again

That should be me and my sis

that should be the sunglasses one :S

Should just be me :P

Edit: that failed again but the links should work :S

Old 12-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #81568
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You haven't seen it, she's sweet to her friends, but just something else to people who don't like her.
Yeah we know you don't like her, let it go. Stop trying to start arguments. And before you say 'I wasn't trying to start anything' or something equally as dishonest. Commenting on her photo saying she acts like a monster then badmouthing her when someone defends her is a surefire way to start an argument. So just cut it out.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 12-22-2012, 02:43 PM   #81569
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

WOW Souret!! You're utterly beautiful! you could pass as a model! And it's a natural beauty also! you must be happy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Let's not start this again.>.>

I can't see your pictures Souret. And Kiseki and Brooke.
*Body slams*

Old 12-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #81570
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

I guess, not doubt that she's a sweet girl, she just can't go to people with a grumpy attitude and expect them to like her, it's uncalled for lol, but I see your point. I lash out on some people too. Though, not like her.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #81571
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Yeah we know you don't like her, let it go. Stop trying to start arguments. And before you say 'I wasn't trying to start anything' or something equally as dishonest. Commenting on her photo saying she acts like a monster then badmouthing her when someone defends her is a surefire way to start an argument. So just cut it out.
I agree but atleast Obito swallowed his pride to compliment her. :-P But I guess it's hard not too. ;P

Old 12-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #81572
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What a creep, there he goes again.
Anyway, thank you all of those who commented on my new pictures
Rasen, Ninja, Hikari, Fairie, IG: THANK YOU <3

Old 12-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #81573
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
WOW Souret!! You're utterly beautiful! you could pass as a model! And it's a natural beauty also! you must be happy!

*Body slams*
Thankyou

Old 12-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #81574
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post

I'm not trying to 'cause anything, I just said she had a wonderful smile, and she's very pretty, but acts so different to the girls I know that are very pretty and have a wonderful smile, that's all.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #81575
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

It's my pleasure Souret and Kisexy! :-D xD
Quote:
I guess, not doubt that she's a sweet girl, she just can't go to people with a grumpy attitude and expect them to like her, it's uncalled for lol, but I see your point. I lash out on some people too. Though, not like her.
I understand! :-D But she really is a wonderful person! maybe you should just start fresh!

Old 12-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #81576
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Ok. So instead of continuing this conversation, Obito. Shut up. Enjoy the beautiful ladies.

Everyone else, also enjoy the beautiful ladies.

I mean god dayum. P:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #81577
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You look wonderful Brook, nice christmas tree.
Thanx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
*squints* *grumbles*
I know what you're thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
My neck twitches.
Them eyes...
Idk if good or bad..... or even to me. XD
Quote:
Emo you're just, omg. Your eyes are beautiful! :3

BMC you're looking awsome! I LOVE your hair!
Thanx chu Hika Pika. ^^

@Pink- <3 thanx chu very much. :3

Thanx chu Fairie. ^^
Old 12-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #81578
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
What a creep, there he goes again.
Anyway, thank you all of those who commented on my new pictures
Rasen, Ninja, Hikari, Fairie, IG: THANK YOU <3

See? Who would put up with this ridiculous attitude, I just told her she's practically very pretty too me and she says something like this, there's nothing on this earth that will saint this girl, NOTHING. Bloody hell.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #81579
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's my pleasure Souret and Kisexy! :-D xD
I understand! :-D But she really is a wonderful person! maybe you should just start fresh!
I seriously wish I could say that as nicely as you.

*Enjoys beautiful women and body slamming with Hikari*
*Does not care about the fact that it sounds wrong*

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Old 12-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #81580
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
See? Who would put up with this ridiculous attitude, I just told her she's practically very pretty too me and she says something like this, there's nothing on this earth that will saint this girl, NOTHING. Bloody hell.
Get out.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved