Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 04-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Divinegon8
Genin Elite

Divinegon8 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default if you could create your own naruto episode......

hmmmmmmmmmm
Divinegon8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: if you could create your own naruto episode......

Sasuke would return to the village and tell Sakura he loves her and they get together!!!!!
and another episode would be Naruhina and Nejiten!!

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
shikamaru47
Ninja Academy Student

shikamaru47 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thats a great idea
shikamaru47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #4
Luked90
Ninja Academy Student

Luked90 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

madara would appear and kill a few of the leaf
naruto and the others would fight
while team hawk arrives
they confront madara
he betrays them and tries to kill sasuke but other team hawk get in the way and gets seriously hurt if not killed
sasuke gets mad and fights
sasuke and naruto meet,
sasukes is nearly killed by saving Naruto, like in haku arc
this makes naruto get realy made
they use a massive jutsu together to destroy madara

Luked90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
lj0615
Chunin Exam Participant

lj0615 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it would be an episode of romance finally it would have one
lj0615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:33 AM   #6
tentenfanboy1
Apprentice Genin

tentenfanboy1 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

it would be a episode were tenten kills the akatsuki and becomes hokage
tentenfanboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
Kinna
Freshmen Academy Student

Kinna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: if you could create your own naruto episode......

Umm... I have (a) weird idea(s), so try and keep up...

1) Naruto is taken by Akatsuki along with ALL other Jinjuriki.
2) Somehow he escapes, thanks to an awesome ninja (hint no 1)
3) Akatsuki declare war on Hidden Leaf
4) Hokage calls for help from Awesome Ninja. She (hint no 2) accepts after months of bribery.
5) They fight, blah blah (BTW, she somehow managed to train the whole village, including Konohamaru)
6) When it comes to face Itachi, she hesitates (hint no 3!!)
7) Madara remembers Awesome Ninja (hint no 4!!!!), and casts Sharingan. Tries to kill her.
8) Itachi breaks the genjutsu, but accidentally (on purpose), butt-head Naruto gets in the way.
9) War is wined (i'm not gonna tell you how XD)
10) Naruto finds out that Awesome Ninja is his sister (Kinna Uzumaki XD) who was also Itachi's teammate (XDD)
11) They get together ( Kin and Itachi, not Naruto and Itachi) and blah blah.. ._.

Extra info: Kinna revived Itachi, right after Sasuke killed him (hey, I'm trying to stick to the original script, ok?) and Sasuke is SOOOO happy, he decides to come back to the village (But he's still half emo).

XD

._. MY IDEA.
Kinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:00 AM   #8
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

ino would somehow become the strongest girl(with hinata) and marry neji
Spoiler:
(if he comes back to life[)

What is it?

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 12-22-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Last part put in spoilers because not all hav read that part
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

something with only Kakashi, Yamato, and Iruka

Or. The sociopath and psychopath being brutally murdered. Painfully and slowly with unnecessary amounts of violence.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #10
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ino marries Sakura and then fastforward 10 years or so Naruto is Hokage and Ino and Sakura have a child.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #11
10 tailed beast
Academy Graduate

10 tailed beast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

a episode there we finds out more about rikudou, madara uchiha and hashirama senju, the rinnegan and the 10 tails.

10 tailed beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #12
Kakashi2806
Apprentice Genin

Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinna View Post
Umm... I have (a) weird idea(s), so try and keep up...

1) Naruto is taken by Akatsuki along with ALL other Jinjuriki.
2) Somehow he escapes, thanks to an awesome ninja (hint no 1)
3) Akatsuki declare war on Hidden Leaf
4) Hokage calls for help from Awesome Ninja. She (hint no 2) accepts after months of bribery.
5) They fight, blah blah (BTW, she somehow managed to train the whole village, including Konohamaru)
6) When it comes to face Itachi, she hesitates (hint no 3!!)
7) Madara remembers Awesome Ninja (hint no 4!!!!), and casts Sharingan. Tries to kill her.
8) Itachi breaks the genjutsu, but accidentally (on purpose), butt-head Naruto gets in the way.
9) War is wined (i'm not gonna tell you how XD)
10) Naruto finds out that Awesome Ninja is his sister (Kinna Uzumaki XD) who was also Itachi's teammate (XDD)
11) They get together ( Kin and Itachi, not Naruto and Itachi) and blah blah.. ._.

Extra info: Kinna revived Itachi, right after Sasuke killed him (hey, I'm trying to stick to the original script, ok?) and Sasuke is SOOOO happy, he decides to come back to the village (But he's still half emo).

XD

._. MY IDEA.
O_o ........That's pretty deep.
Kakashi2806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #13
Kakashi2806
Apprentice Genin

Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luked90 View Post
madara would appear and kill a few of the leaf
naruto and the others would fight
while team hawk arrives
they confront madara
he betrays them and tries to kill sasuke but other team hawk get in the way and gets seriously hurt if not killed
sasuke gets mad and fights
sasuke and naruto meet,
sasukes is nearly killed by saving Naruto, like in haku arc
this makes naruto get realy made
they use a massive jutsu together to destroy madara

Ooh...nice.
Kakashi2806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #14
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the ten tails reachest its final form becomes to powerfull to control and blows up naruto verse. end on everything complete destruction
Old 01-25-2013, 09:36 PM   #15
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

You want everything to be nuked dont you placeinthesun
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #16
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Naruto meets his true father, and they both fly off to train in HTC for a few days.
When they come back, Sasuke grows a tail and absorbs Sakura, growing pink hair all over his body.
Naruto goes crazy and blows up Narutoverse, only to wake up screaming.
He takes a walk in the forest... and meets his true father...
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:29 AM   #17
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

An average day at Icharuku's.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #18
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

mine would be an ep of NxH finally going out and sakura and lee
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #19
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

and naruto becoming the next hokage and sasuke doesnt come back to the village but does make his peace with his friends and his bro naruto lol
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:42 AM   #20
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

There would be another interesting filler with Gaara in it.

Or, an episode that actually has Hanabi Hyuuga in it since the first time in forever. :P

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-27-2013 at 07:47 AM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote