Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #5701
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Honeslty I want all returning chars to have new attacks and ult's. I really pray kakashi jiraiya tsunade and orochimaru get new ougis I really think they need new ultimates to keep in tone with all the new ones. Some chars from storm 2 had really good ults like konan and pain and cloak sasuke.

Chojis was not bad in storm 2 so I dont mind him with it again but kakashi and orochimaru and tsunade and jiraiya I really did not like as much in storm 2 so I hope they get new ones or pts ones again.... I loved those in gen, again I dont think all chars should have multiple ougis just the popular chars for variety.

and thanks for the feedback about the jinchuriki having mini fragment battles with some possible back story...I am happy it was a favored Idea.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-20-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #5702
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Asuma's chakra bar was interesting in that video.
I guess that's the new awakening system they were talking about?

I think that should help balance things a bit.....a little........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #5703
Miklo
Ninja Academy Student

Miklo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think Madara will be in Maybe if they release it at the end of march and every episode is like 2-3 chapters
Old 12-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #5704
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miklo View Post
I don't think Madara will be in Maybe if they release it at the end of march and every episode is like 2-3 chapters
Episodes have always been 2-3 chapters. And perhaps we'll have a double episode at some point. Anyway, I've expressed my opinion already that I'm 100% sure Madara will make it in the game. As for his moveset however, I won't expect anything amazing.

...Then again, the Jinchuriki are in (alive of course) and I assume their movesets are taken from the manga...So perhaps we'll have an alive version of Madara with some sick moves!

Last edited by Razefang; 12-20-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #5705
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hehhe the suspense is killing me people ....what is the status of the jump festa ? ....dattebayo? ....*pulls hair out*

#update# thanks yokito, mangekyo and everyone else who posted in the news section. I am relieved the news was posted because those new screens look epic plus the date of the jump trailer is confusing for me...anyhow check out those sweet new pics and info everyone..
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...=115898&page=3

I especially liked these pics here because it gives us the conformation on the returning non war chars from generations namely team 7 from generation and the sand sibs.....so your friend shamefullshinobi (thats me) is very pleased...*shadow clone jutsu* ..I like having multiple choices for chars and I love the new stage wow it looks fantastic really it reminds me of a water jungle ....lol...and I like the added objects for kohona.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-21-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:20 AM   #5706
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hope choji is just in like 'early development/alpha version' or something because what we saw was very lame.

I *dont mind characters like hidan or asuma or shino (who either arent relevant to the current story or didnt went through major change) to have the same moveset.

But for someone like choji who got an entire fight dedicated to his personal development should have a huge overhaul. Atleast his 2 of his combos and his ultimate should be changed.

Other then that his awakening should be thin not fat.

Also more of a personal preference but i like his giant butterfly better then the small one.

Really hope they fix choji.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 12-21-2012 at 06:28 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:57 AM   #5707
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

^ if it makes you feel any better he will have sweet story elements showcasing that in a more epic battle I do understand where your coming from I did want new ougis from him and sai and other war fighters that did new things in the anime however since choji has a epic boss fight and a new awakening that doesnt bother me but yeah storm 2 ougi should be for the non uniform choji.

okay actually ....well out of understanding Im hoping kakashi orochimaru jiraiya and tsunade and chars with the war uniforms get some epic upgrades....at least choji has a new awakening ...I really hope for new ougis and awakenings for my favorites so I kinda understand your frustration...Lets hope things can still be tweaked and we get loads of surprises. I really want kakashi Orochimaru tsunade and jiraiya to get new ultimates the storm 2 ultimates need to go for them.

choji and others I dont mind ....but I really want kakashi tsunade and orochi and jiraiya to ditch those out dated jutsu....thats just my take on it.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-21-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:02 AM   #5708
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

since choji didnt get a new ultimate or much else new i have no hope for any storm 2 characters to get anything new -_- my hopes for a new neji with Hazengeki has been crushed lol the reason i didnt really use any storm 2 characters in gen is because they were exactly the same so what reason do i have to use them in storm 3? use them because they have put a jacket on? no lol

Old 12-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #5709
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

^yeah I hear ya ..I will still main some of the old storm 2 chars though regardless. I didnt mind all the storm 2 ougis but I really had problems with jiraiya tsunade those are just to fast and short and for jiraiya not accurate as he is not in sage mode for the giant ressengan I hope they edit that like they did itachis susanoo ult for gen.

kakashi its to plain and bland and way to fast needs more cinematic touch ...his team ougi does make it look better though but his normal ougi is not cool as it could be. I hope he has a brand new one especially of all.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 12-21-2012, 06:34 AM   #5710
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@shamefull

I never cared for 'story elements' in naruto games. If i wanted that i go watch the anime which doesnt have half cut 'ultimate moves' and actually sets a tone for each and every moment. The game isnt the anime they should focus on making the player feel awesome with every character they play (ok ill give them a break with karin and such but you know what i mean).

We (atleast alot of players) want those 'awesome elements' while we are in control of the character not some quick time event of a cutscene. Because the anime already does a great job at that.

In games the focus/effort should be in the gameplay not the cutscenes. If cc2 just would realize this alot more players would be buying their as i myself have restrained myself from buying the first to see the same awesomeness only with timeskip chars but they made a complete 180 from that game.

Also does anyone think they need to bring back the specific music for each ultimate? Just watched huruzens storm 1 ultimate and the music just really sets tone of your soul being torn out. Would be awesome if they bring it back (in atleast some) ultimates.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 12-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #5711
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah bmc I hear ya...I myself will only play the story once or twice then its non stop online and vs battle so I understand clearly what you mean. I will still use them even if there ougis are the same ..like you I want some cinematic improvements or brand new ougis for important story driven vs mode chars.

anyhow what cheers me up and excites me will be some sweet new gameplay and background stages and brand new chars so even though some of the ougis might not change alot of other things will and plus maybe they can make alt ougis for all the chars..... I would love the sannin to have their pts ults or dlc for other chars over time

...I hope that helps ...but again I know what you mean....but youll get over the small stuff.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-21-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #5712
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

@BMC . it probably would have turned out better if they didn't listen to the fans. content and fixes should come from fan feed back not major mechanics as a lot of people don't get what effect it has on the game

Last edited by Joaty; 12-21-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #5713
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol dont assume that fans input has affected there plans for the game in a major way anyway. they put in what they want for the most part.

Old 12-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #5714
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
lol dont assume that fans input has affected there plans for the game in a major way anyway. they put in what they want for the most part.
as i recall destructible environments was a fan idea
leading to ring out and randomly placed boxes

playing as awakening was a fan idea leading to awaken any time

sub limiting was due to fan criticism (which was for the best)

so i would have to disagree on this one

Last edited by Joaty; 12-21-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #5715
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
as i recall destructible environments was a fan idea
leading to ring out and randomly placed boxes

playing as awakening was a fan idea leading to awaken any time

so i would have to disagree on this one
who is to say that they didn't have them ideas anyway at some stage? i think its slightly naive to think fans have a major impact on this game. I am not saying they haven't heeded fan input though.

im fine with random boxes in the arena and stuff it will make them more interesting to play, the instant awakening is good also.

in any case i hope we get to see some jinchuriki matches tomorrow, im intrested to see how they have made them.

Last edited by XGriever; 12-21-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #5716
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
who is to say that they didn't have them ideas at the start? i think its slightly naive to think fans have a major impact on this game.

im fine with random boxes in the arena and stuff it will make them more interesting to play, the instant awakening is good also.

in any case i hope we get to see some jinchuriki matches tomorrow, im intrested to see how they have made them.
a lot of the fixes from this and gen are fan input like lateral subing instead of subbing into the same move, reduced projectiles, less bunny hoping, combo cancel is from fan criticism (which for the most part is gd) so yh it does have a major impact on how the game plays

any way looking forward to the weekend

Last edited by Joaty; 12-21-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #5717
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
a lot of the fixes from this and gen are fan input like lateral subing instead of subbing into the same move, reduced projectiles, less bunny hoping, combo cancel is from fan criticism (which for the most part is gd) so yh it does have a major impact on how the game plays

any way looking forward to the weekend
i disagree about it being all to do with fans input & with them heavily relying on it lol most people think there making the game with the way they talk -_-if something doesn't get in that they suggested they fly off the wall lol its like there words and suggestions hold heavy leverage over CC2, and that annoys me.

anyway, yeah me too though i was hoping we might see some gameplay late tonight if were lucky but guess not :/

Last edited by XGriever; 12-21-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #5718
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
i disagree about it being all to do with fans input & with them heavily relying on it lol most people think there making the game with the way they talk -_-if something doesn't get in that they suggested they fly off the wall lol its like there words and suggestions hold heavy leverage over CC2, and that annoys me.

anyway, yeah me too though i was hoping we might see some gameplay late tonight if were lucky but guess not :/
by no means are all the changes fan input if they don't think it would work they don't put it in. complaints tend to have more leverage then suggestions when people complain on mass more often then not they change it.

the things from the last post are things people complained about from storm 2

fu is going to be awsome and i really wan't to see shukaku in action

Last edited by Joaty; 12-21-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #5719
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
by no means are all the changes fan input if they don't think it would work they don't put it in. complaints tend to have more leverage then suggestions when people complain on mass more often then not they change it.

fu is going to be awsome and i really wan't to see shukaku in action
^True enough

Fu and Han im very intrested in seeing..and Yagura...heck i wanna see em all now! lol btw all of them will be able to awaken into there full Bijuu forms but then theres naruto..lol he will just go Nine Tailed Chakra Control Mode and be a tad out of place among the giant Bijuu's lol

Old 12-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #5720
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
^True enough

Fu and Han im very intrested in seeing..and Yagura...heck i wanna see em all now! lol btw all of them will be able to awaken into there full Bijuu forms but then theres naruto..lol he will just go Nine Tailed Chakra Control Mode and be a tad out of place among the giant Bijuu's lol
the puppy of the bijuus lol. really though they have to make full kurama playable during the boss fight as it shows up too many times. in vs it would probs be an ougi

Closed Thread