Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-21-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Thy turk ur jubs!!!one11eleven!

Kudo's to whoever knows what this is from.

Today, in my last day of class, me and my buddies there, were working on a little job that we get paid fitty bucks for!
Then, the teacher came along, and said "We have 2 PM students who are going to help finish your job up before christmas break, so you are going to split a bit of money with them"
So, after a few seconds of my two buddies finishing singing Eye of the Tiger, I shouted out "They turk our Juuuubbs!!!"
Then one guy said "What??"
Then everybody started saying it
For the next hour, we all kept saying the same thing, it kept getting funnier and funnier.
Then, we took a moment of silence to remember the 26 who died in that horrible massacre.
Then we went back at saying how the PM students turk ur jubs!!

Also, I found out that Eye of the Tiger was a Journey song
And I thought I loved Journey before!

Gosh I love this class
We make money, get donuts, laugh at the Building Trades class next to us, we play with fire, we make awesome stuff, and we can make cool stuff too, like I am going to make a paintball gun barrel, custom for me
I also get to lead, boss around my group, and make them smarter than everyone else in comparison.
Oh, did I mention we get to play with fire?

The wheeel in the sky! Keeps on turning!!
I don't know when i'll be tomorrrroooooooow!
Street light! peeeeEeople! Oh ohhh ohh!!!!!!
Break those! Chains that bind you!

lovely music, but not as good as Birry Joer!

Imagine me saying this in a redneck accent, then it makes more sense!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jakropha; 12-21-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote