Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2012, 07:18 AM   #21
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 14,296
Rep Power: 27
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Hope you're not implying Tsunade defeats Juubi.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:23 AM   #22
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
A magical lightning form doesn't equate to actual lightning. Especially considering it doesn't even give out speed upgrades.

Time travel I can bet you 9/10 the ability can not be harnessed for combat. Unlike Obito's casual dimension hopping.

Mavis catches a Kamui. Also Pretty sure the juubi can take fairy law. Nevermind it being faster than anything in the verse.

Seriously though fairy tail is lacking in speed. Even if you were just eyeballing the series nothing jumps out as a character being a true beast in speed. They look like Naruto part 1 to be honest.
I have no problem with your criticism because you are actually debating but as Vivi pointed out Mavis can't catch a Kamui because she's invisible.

You are definitely right about the FTverse lacking speed but some characters do stand out Erza, Laxus, and Jellal all have some impressive speed feats.

The Juubi can't take Fairy Law or Fairy Glitter, it's magic, you can't just break it with force.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #23
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

I stopped taking him seriously once he said Tsunade can solo FT
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:48 AM   #24
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Keep in mind that he's not fighting literally everyone in the FTverse at the same EXACT time. He's attacking one guild after another.

Do you guys think he can do it even though FT have some hax people?
Rinnegan Tobi can defeat almost anyone on one on in Fairy tail.

Zeref, and Acnologia probably not. Makarov if a giant thats another issue.

Give him his Six Paths of Pain and Gedo Mazo then he arguably defeats anyone on one one.

Also against the whole verse well depending on what he has, he will wreck much of its at least.





Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
As is Fairy Tail tradition, I shall count to three before rendering judgment upon you. Beg for mercy.

One, Two, Three.

Fairy Law is invoked.
Tobi dimension drops the law next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I stopped taking him seriously once he said Tsunade can solo FT
Well of course she cannot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Who cares how fast or strong Tobi is, against Bluenote Stinger he'd go down hard. Bluenote makes gravity so strong Tobi can't raise his pinky. Space Time Jutsu won't help because he needs to go tangible to attack.
Bluenote is less likely to defeat upper tier Akatsuki. Itachi and Pain can handle him.

Also that is a no limits fallacy. natsu was able to move. So was Gildarts.
Thats the only real danger with Bluenote, his Fall spell.

His gravity push is quite weaker than deva Path even with 1/6 chakra.
His trump card is a large joke.

For a guy who is a more complete gravity manipulate than NAgato he lacks the raw power and speed exectution.

You do realize than even regular Sharingan Tobi can defeat Bluenote thanks to warp and Izanagi.

Thanks to his Kamui he can also phase in anywhere. Gravity does not prevent him from using his abilities anyway.

Quote:
The man who was fused with Capricorn has the ability to control humans. Tobi wouldn't be able to hurt him.
Other than Huma Raise spell, he isn't that powerful. Vastly overrating.

Quote:
Zancrow can use his god slayer magic to shroud himself in a huge aura of black flames making him unapproachable. He also has greater strength and durability than Natsu (when he's not using Dragon Force anyways) who is already extremely powerful.
Preta Path then warp.



Quote:
Then of course there's Hades who has Amaterasu circles which can sap all of Tobi's power instantly as well as Grimoire Law which is the equivalent to Fairy Law.
Amaterasu circles does not sap anyone.

Hades also by character does not use Grimoire Law unless if really needed.

Based on feats thanks to intangibility he is not defeating him.



Quote:
And I haven't even begun to address your disrespect for Acnologia. You do realize he hasn't shown anything close to his true power yet. With one blast he busted Tenrou Island. All of Fairy Tail's combined strength didn't dent him. Gildarts who crushed Bluenote (who I just told you could probably beat Tobi) was maimed by Acnologia.
Thats fine because Tobi can only go up against Acnologia with the 6 Bijuu paths anyway.

Quote:
Then there's Zeref who would beat Tobi with pure h@X0r3d Death Magic. Tobi has no enchanted items to protect himself like Natsu did. And Zeref's demons (while slow) have shown destructive capabilities to match the bijuu. In like the third arc when they chased down that enchanted flute one of the demons completely erased a mountain with one blast--sound familiar.
Umm no none of them has shown Bijuu destructive feats. But if you can show me I will be happy to look.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #25
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 96
Rep Power: 6
Narutonamikaze85 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
You're the hypocrite here so why should I bother with you?
You're obviously just another Naru Fanboy thus just another failure of a debater.
Concession Accepted.

You never disapproved any of my points.
Narutonamikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:27 AM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Shisko Shi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Role Plays; The BG's; The Fan Forge
Posts: 13,351
Rep Power: 35
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Bluenote might hasve a chane with casting those spells with ease on every on then there is Gildheart (say that right?)
__________________


Last edited by Shisko Shi; 12-21-2012 at 08:51 AM.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:30 AM   #27
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Blue might hasve a chane with casting those spells with ease on every on then there is Gildheart (say that right?)
Take in mind there are lot more than just Bluenote and Gildarts although they are both very top tier in fairy tail.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #28
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Rinnegan Tobi can defeat almost anyone on one on in Fairy tail.

Zeref, and Acnologia probably not. Makarov if a giant thats another issue.

Give him his Six Paths of Pain and Gedo Mazo then he arguably defeats anyone on one one.

Also against the whole verse well depending on what he has, he will wreck much of its at least.



Tobi dimension drops the law next.

Since when is magic bound by dimensions. It erases anything the caster sees as an enemy from existence. There is no fine print that says anything in this dimension, so unless you can show me where Fairy Law has been countered by teleportation that's not a valid point.


Bluenote is less likely to defeat upper tier Akatsuki. Itachi and Pain can handle him.

But we aren't talking about them we are talking about Tobi. And this isn't one on one keep in mind the OP says he's taking on entire guilds. I was just breaking down individual skills.

Also that is a no limits fallacy. natsu was able to move. So was Gildarts.
Thats the only real danger with Bluenote, his Fall spell.

His gravity push is quite weaker than deva Path even with 1/6 chakra.
His trump card is a large joke.

For a guy who is a more complete gravity manipulate than NAgato he lacks the raw power and speed exectution.

Bluenote wasn't even close to full power and Natsu could barely lift his arms. Not to mention Natsu's physical prowess destroys Tobi's. Natsu runs with five two ton boulders on his back for a warm up. Him and Gajeel were destroying a skyscraper sized structure with just the shockwaves from their bare fists. Tobi is pretty strong but Natsu would snap his arm like a twig in an arm wrestling match.

And Gildarts is so physically powerful that Natsu had to use his full strength just to knock the man back two feet. So again why is he being compared to Tobi.


You do realize than even regular Sharingan Tobi can defeat Bluenote thanks to warp and Izanagi.

Thanks to his Kamui he can also phase in anywhere. Gravity does not prevent him from using his abilities anyway.

Rinnegan Tobi only has one sharingan left so if he wants to waste it on Bluenote when he hasn't even touched the rest of Grimoire Heart, or Oracion Seis, Raven's Tail, Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, etc. then he can go right ahead

Tobi must become tangible to attack meaning he must expose himself to the gravity, there's no way around that so warping isn't a solution, that's why I said Bluenote is a good counter.



Other than Huma Raise spell, he isn't that powerful. Vastly overrating.

I know he's weak I'm not overrating him in the least, his power makes it so that humans cannot attack him that is why Lucy, Gray, and Cana fell back, because they realized that they would be useless. Tobi is a human therefore he is bound by that magic and will also be unable to attack him.


Preta Path then warp.

Scans of Tobi using Preta Path.....



Amaterasu circles does not sap anyone.

Hades also by character does not use Grimoire Law unless if really needed.

Based on feats thanks to intangibility he is not defeating him.

You really need to refresh your Fairy Tail knowledge my friend. A few high level Amaterasu circles scared Laxus into transferring all his magic power to Natsu because he was afraid that he would be incapacitated by them.

Hades not using Grimoire Law against Natsu, Erza, Laxus, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy doesn't mean he doesn't like to use it, just that he didn't view them as big enough threats. The entire fight he thought he had an ace in the hole with his heart and he wasn't using his full power so why would he resort to an uber powerful sacred spell.




Thats fine because Tobi can only go up against Acnologia with the 6 Bijuu paths anyway.



Umm no none of them has shown Bijuu destructive feats. But if you can show me I will be happy to look.

Did you not see the first serious arc where they where trying to recover that flute. The demon Lullaby used a blast that erased a mountain just like a bijuu bomb does. The other demon of Zeref's that Ul used Ice Shell on had a focus blast that sliced through an entire city and into a nearby mountain leaving a skyscraper high flame trail.
In Red
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #29
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Since when is magic bound by dimensions.
Since when its not?

Where are you going by this?

Quote:
It erases anything the caster sees as an enemy from existence.

Like what happened to Master Jose?

It doesn't erase anyone it just "eliminates" that is a broad word.


Quote:
Him and Gajeel were destroying a skyscraper sized structure with just the shockwaves from their bare fists.


That was phantom arc and that was after the lengthy fight.


Quote:
And Gildarts is so physically powerful that Natsu had to use his full strength just to knock the man back two feet. So again why is he being compared to Tobi.
Quote:
Tobi has great strength, maybe not as up to Natsu's but that is besides the point.

Its his hax that makes him dangerous.


Quote:
Tobi must become tangible to attack meaning he must expose himself to the gravity, there's no way around that so warping isn't a solution, that's why I said Bluenote is a good counter.


If the gravity is that strong to hold him down. But anyway when he is intangible he can phase in up or down out of the ground.

He can still warp anyone depending where. Bluenote is not much of a mobile character if he chooses not to.

Take in mind how he warped away Torune or how he was going to warp away Sasuke underneath him when Danzo was about to kill him.

Again Fall spell is his only real initial advantage.



Quote:
I know he's weak I'm not overrating him in the least, his power makes it so that humans cannot attack him that is why Lucy, Gray, and Cana fell back, because they realized that they would be useless. Tobi is a human therefore he is bound by that magic and will also be unable to attack him.
Quote:
Lucy and Cana aren't great examples.
Gray I can get, but that doesn't mean all humans are the same level. That is relative to the user.

The magic doesn't make you unable to attack. It just weakens you if you are a human.

Tobi however is also part Zetsu.


Quote:
Scans of Tobi using Preta Path.....


No, but he was going to use Human Path on Yamato. The reason why he never used it this far because he is too used to his regular style and has no reason to use others yet.


Quote:
A few high level Amaterasu circles scared Laxus into transferring all his magic power to Natsu because he was afraid that he would be incapacitated by them.


Didn't you just say Amaterasu circles sap energy? What does making Laxus do it have anything to do with it. Two differen't things.

All the formulas do are destroy at varying levels.

Quote:
Hades not using Grimoire Law against Natsu, Erza, Laxus, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy doesn't mean he doesn't like to use it, just that he didn't view them as big enough threats.


he didn't use it because:

Plot
He told Makarov its not a spell one can use at a whim.

Those are the reasons.

Quote:
The entire fight he thought he had an ace in the hole with his heart and he wasn't using his full power so why would he resort to an uber powerful sacred spell.


Like Zeref's living magic?




Quote:
Did you not see the first serious arc where they where trying to recover that flute. The demon Lullaby used a blast that erased a mountain just like a bijuu bomb does.


Manga scan please

Quote:
The other demon of Zeref's that Ul used Ice Shell on had a focus blast that sliced through an entire city and into a nearby mountain leaving a skyscraper high flame trail.
Quote:
Manga scan please.

Like I said I'll be happy to look if you can show me because it's been a long time.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #30
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,135
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Tell that the brat with his Itachi BS.

Then you lose the bet.

She can only be seen by those who carry the FT Mark.
And she doesn't fight up close.

It's Tobi vs FTverse.It's not about defeating the Juubi but Tobi.

Based on what?Taking out fodder?


.
Won't be touching the kirin subject. Been there done that

Then do enlighten me who has used time magic of that level in combat.

Magic eyeballs you are definetely forgetting about those. It is reasonable to assume he can see her.

Ft will hard pressed to even touch Tobi. Also at this current point and time the juubi belongs to Tobi. That is his strongest weapon.

That is my point exactly all Ft ever does is takeout fodder. We have yet to see them do anything really impressive in the speed category. If so I would like to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
I have no problem with your criticism because you are actually debating but as Vivi pointed out Mavis can't catch a Kamui because she's invisible.

You are definitely right about the FTverse lacking speed but some characters do stand out Erza, Laxus, and Jellal all have some impressive speed feats.

The Juubi can't take Fairy Law or Fairy Glitter, it's magic, you can't just break it with force.
Magic eyeballs he should be able to see her. Though she might be a problem but how much so she is nearly featless.

Maybe but you can still easily put Tobi as faster with his teleportation. Doubtful of him being tagged.

That is would be a no limits fallacy. If Fairy law actually did anything to say the drag acnologia then you could probably say it can hurt or kill it. But before then you have to stick with it's highest level of damage. Which was a city or small island I think. Juubi eats those.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 12-21-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:06 AM   #31
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Since when its not?

Where are you going by this?

Like I said you have no proof that the magic has a dimensional limit, that has never been a restriction explained by Fairy Tail so you cannot impose that onto this fight because it's inconvenient


Like what happened to Master Jose?

It doesn't erase anyone it just "eliminates" that is a broad word.

Ok "eliminates" who cares about the semantic argument, point is Tobi is out of commission and therefore he loses.



That was phantom arc and that was after the lengthy fight.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo....



Tobi has great strength, maybe not as up to Natsu's but that is besides the point.

Its his hax that makes him dangerous.

That is not beside the point. If someone much stronger than you cannot move under a condition requiring physical strength, it matters. If Natsu who is much stronger than Tobi cannot move under heavy gravity than it follows that Tobi would be pinned down.


If the gravity is that strong to hold him down. But anyway when he is intangible he can phase in up or down out of the ground.

He can still warp anyone depending where. Bluenote is not much of a mobile character if he chooses not to.

Take in mind how he warped away Torune or how he was going to warp away Sasuke underneath him when Danzo was about to kill him.

Again Fall spell is his only real initial advantage.

I really don't follow your arguments at all. Tobi has to come out and expose himself to powerful gravity if he wants to attack in any way. First of all, Bluenote can move in his gravity, he has no problem doing so. Second of all, he had physical strength to challenge Gildarts for a short period of time which puts him leagues above Tobi in terms of raw physical power.

Coming from underground or behind or above does nothing. Bluenote's gravity just creates a giant magical sphere around him. He created a huge crater with it (so there goes underground), the rain was falling so fast that it looked like a waterfall above Bluenote's head (so there goes above), and basically everywhere near him is surrounded by gravity so behind really makes no difference either.




Lucy and Cana aren't great examples.
Gray I can get, but that doesn't mean all humans are the same level. That is relative to the user.

The magic doesn't make you unable to attack. It just weakens you if you are a human.

Tobi however is also part Zetsu.

The point is that Tobi will be extremely nerfed by Zoldeo. The Zetsu skin and arm Tobi currently uses isn't a conscious nonhuman being so that was pointless. It's like saying a prosthetic arm can attack on its own.


No, but he was going to use Human Path on Yamato. The reason why he never used it this far because he is too used to his regular style and has no reason to use others yet.

You can't just make up that explanation on the fly. Nagato had to master the paths individually with his Rinnegan it could mean that neither Tobi nor Madara possess the mastery that Nagato did. We haven't seen Madara uses any path besides Preta and other than mentioning Rinne Tensei and Human Path, Tobi hasn't demonstrated proficiency with any of the other paths either. Until you see further development you can't claim those as his techniques.



Didn't you just say Amaterasu circles sap energy? What does making Laxus do it have anything to do with it. Two differen't things.

All the formulas do are destroy at varying levels.



Laxus was about to get sapped by Amaterasu circles so he gave all his energy to Natsu before that could happen. They aren't two different things.

he didn't use it because:

Plot
He told Makarov its not a spell one can use at a whim.

Those are the reasons.

He was lecturing Makarov on using the spell at a whim not saying he is actually incapable of using it at a whim. Those are two different things. Hades wanted the entire guilds to participate and fight things through themselves because he felt that his wizards would dominate Makarov's "children." So there really is no restriction on Grimoire Law in these circumstances.



Like Zeref's living magic?

I don't get your point here could you explain?




Manga scan please


Manga scan please.

Like I said I'll be happy to look if you can show me because it's been a long time.
I'm too lazy and my internet is too slow for me to look them up right now. I'll get back to you but yeah both of those are bijuu level destruction feats.


Quote:
That is would be a no limits fallacy. If Fairy law actually did anything to say the drag acnologia then you could probably say it can hurt or kill it. But before then you have to stick with it's highest level of damage. Which was a city or small island I think. Juubi eats those.
@Devil's Lawyer I understand the no limits fallacy but this isn't one of those cases. Magic follows a unique set of laws to limit its use and overall ability, it just so happens that physical and destructive capability aren't regulators of that magic power, ergo all the Juubi's destructive capability is useless.

It's kind of like how a wizard from the FTverse couldn't use one of his or her seals to stop someone's chakra flow. Or how if this was the Narutoverse vs. Zeref and Acnologia we can't say that Reaper Death Seal wouldn't work on the dragon because of all it's magic power.

But if you really want to make an exception here it doesn't matter. Juubi catches an Etherion to the face and gets turned into dust. Etherion is a country buster and it's also a focused wave, it'd be like if the Juubi hit itself with it's strongest move.

Or Ul, Lyon, and Gray use a combined Iced Shell to take it out and save the FTverse.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 12-22-2012 at 09:20 AM.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #32
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Like I said you have no proof that the magic has a dimensional limit, that has never been a restriction explained by Fairy Tail so you cannot impose that onto this fight because it's inconvenient
I don't understand this part.

Fairy Law is not known if it can bypass it because we have no reason to believe so. Maybe but we don't know so why should we simply assume it can?
MAgic in the series has almost always been in limited to the physical 3 dimensions.

here is the problem you just claimed that magic has no dimensional limit.

Why don't you prove this instead of assuming?

Quote:
Ok "eliminates" who cares about the semantic argument, point is Tobi is out of commission and therefore he loses.

The "erase" claim was incorrect and deceptive.

Quote:
That is not beside the point. If someone much stronger than you cannot move under a condition requiring physical strength, it matters. If Natsu who is much stronger than Tobi cannot move under heavy gravity than it follows that Tobi would be pinned down.


Considering I cannot prove Tobi's physical strength I will have to take a step back on the physical movement. Although be known, Bluenote has to keep it active. Cana and the others did escape after Gildarts knocked him off.

Although I am pretty sure Cana did move and attack while it was active was it not?


Quote:
Coming from underground or behind or above does nothing. Bluenote's gravity just creates a giant magical sphere around him. He created a huge crater with it (so there goes underground).


This doesn't change the underground argument, the underground is still there.

Tobi only needs to turn his hand tangible for a touch.

Quote:
The point is that Tobi will be extremely nerfed by Zoldeo. The Zetsu skin and arm Tobi currently uses isn't a conscious nonhuman being so that was pointless.
Quote:
There is a thing called "relative".

Gray and Tobi aren't the same level. Nerfing doesn't mean the exact same result for everyone. Granted I understand your point but still.

Quote:
It's like saying a prosthetic arm can attack on its own.
Quote:
Well it kind of had with the whole wood branch transformation.



Quote:
You can't just make up that explanation on the fly. Nagato had to master the paths individually with his Rinnegan it could mean that neither Tobi nor Madara possess the mastery that Nagato did.


Its pretty obvious Madara has or implied.

Quote:
We haven't seen Madara uses any path besides Preta and other than mentioning Rinne Tensei and Human Path, Tobi hasn't demonstrated proficiency with any of the other paths either. Until you see further development you can't claim those as his techniques.


Technically yes but Obito did talk about using the Rinne Tensei himself in the latest chapter.

He was going to use Human Path anyway. Anyway this part is more of a "we have to wait and see" so lets wait for now on this.



Quote:
Laxus was about to get sapped by Amaterasu circles so he gave all his energy to Natsu before that could happen. They aren't two different things.


Again thats not what occured in the manga. It never happened with Makarov either. All they did were blow stuff up.

If you are going to post sap energy at least post pages showing where they are.

Because frankly you are the first person whoever made such a claim about "sapping energy"


Quote:
He was lecturing Makarov on using the spell at a whim not saying he is actually incapable of using it at a whimSo there really is no restriction on Grimoire Law in these circumstances.
I was referring to that not the latter.

The point is that Hades in character doesn't use Grimoire Law off the bat unlike Makarov not like it matters anyway.


Quote:
I don't get your point here could you explain?


Zeref magic is haxxed yet Hades never chose to use Grimoire Law.

He doesn't hesitate to use haxxed magic in the end anyway.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #33
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I don't understand this part.

Fairy Law is not known if it can bypass it because we have no reason to believe so. Maybe but we don't know so why should we simply assume it can?
MAgic in the series has almost always been in limited to the physical 3 dimensions.

here is the problem you just claimed that magic has no dimensional limit.

Why don't you prove this instead of assuming?

You are imposing limits that haven't been stated on my strategy yet you ask me to prove they don't exist. Prove to me Tobi isn't extremely allergic to chocolate and that a Hershey's bar won't stop all his techniques and send him into a coma. Disproving a limit that isn't common sense and hasn't been stated isn't my job in a debate.


The "erase" claim was incorrect and deceptive.



As far as we know there was no trace left of Master Jose after that fight so again a pointless semantic argument that I honestly could turn in my favor if I felt like it.

Considering I cannot prove Tobi's physical strength I will have to take a step back on the physical movement. Although be known, Bluenote has to keep it active. Cana and the others did escape after Gildarts knocked him off.

Although I am pretty sure Cana did move and attack while it was active was it not?




This doesn't change the underground argument, the underground is still there.

Tobi only needs to turn his hand tangible for a touch.



Well first of all he'd have to turn his entire body tangible to warp Bluenote away and second of all no matter what he turns intangible it will still suffer from the immense gravity so basically it's like sticking his hand under a refrigerator.

There is a thing called "relative".

Gray and Tobi aren't the same level. Nerfing doesn't mean the exact same result for everyone. Granted I understand your point but still.



Well it kind of had with the whole wood branch transformation.

He manipulates the wood branch himself so kind of a weak point.



Its pretty obvious Madara has or implied.



No it's not. He gained Rinnegan towards the end of his life when he was extremely weakened after his fight with Hashirama, I don't see how that means he had some long period to train with the techniques.

Technically yes but Obito did talk about using the Rinne Tensei himself in the latest chapter.

He was going to use Human Path anyway. Anyway this part is more of a "we have to wait and see" so lets wait for now on this.

Ok that's fair enough.




Again thats not what occured in the manga. It never happened with Makarov either. All they did were blow stuff up.

If you are going to post sap energy at least post pages showing where they are.

Because frankly you are the first person whoever made such a claim about "sapping energy"

I see. This is where we were having the biggest miscommunication. The translations I kept seeing and the subs in the anime had Lucy making a statement that made it sound like the Amaterasu circles had literally taken away Laxus's energy but what they meant was he had suffered so much physical damage that he'd lost his energy in the process. I', sorry about that but draining energy was the incorrect terminology for describing the technique


I was referring to that not the latter.

The point is that Hades in character doesn't use Grimoire Law off the bat unlike Makarov not like it matters anyway.




Zeref magic is haxxed yet Hades never chose to use Grimoire Law.

Hades thought Zeref was coming to join his team he didn't expect Zeref to kill him, he barely had time to use magic let alone focus so he could use Grimoire Law.

He doesn't hesitate to use haxxed magic in the end anyway.
In Red.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #34
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Shisko Shi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Role Plays; The BG's; The Fan Forge
Posts: 13,351
Rep Power: 35
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Well I only got to episode 144 so yea, but obito is good, but is only real trisk is his eye. blue note could not sure it wouldn't be easy for obito imo. unless you could tell me how.
__________________

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:16 AM   #35
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo
 
Noctis Arashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Living is not breathing, but doing.
Posts: 26,899
Rep Power: 42
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Didn't Gildarts basically ruin a town by tripping?
__________________
~~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
______________
Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything.
Noctis Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #36
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
You are imposing limits that haven't been stated on my strategy yet you ask me to prove they don't exist.
You could accuse me of claiming Fairy Law is subject to the restriction of space time intangibility but you are assuming at the same time it can. Sounds ironic?


Here is the thing. Unlike Juvia who is still present and able to interact with the physical realm, Tobi is not there.

Space Time intangibility is different. He is not there. He is in another dimension. He is visible but he is not there. Like with that drain circle argument I have never seen anyone say Fairy Law can bypass space and time.

So how does Fairy Law harm him when he is not there technically. Thats what I ask you, how do you know that it bypasses it.

YOur counter was this: "since when magic was bound by such rules"

Well you know, it was since forever unless certain magic can manipulate it. Heck far most magic can't harm Juvia either but she still technically there as a presence of water.

Quote:
Prove to me Tobi isn't extremely allergic to chocolate and that a Hershey's bar won't stop all his techniques and send him into a coma.


He is not there until he becomes tangible.

Quote:
As far as we know there was no trace left of Master Jose


Have you never viewed the panel where Master Jose was nearly all white and in shock and speechless yet still alive.

He didn't die.

Now Laxus implied death that remains to be seen.

Quote:
after that fight so again a pointless semantic argument that I honestly could turn in my favor if I felt like it.

I was honestly confused why you thought I was playing semantics. when the panel clearly showed Master Jose still there.

So I get it now, you thought Jose was gone for good which is why you used that term and thought I was playing with Semantics but I wasn't.

He was clearly alive. I think his magic was sealed though.

Quote:
Well first of all he'd have to turn his entire body tangible to warp Bluenote away and second of all no matter what he turns intangible it will still suffer from the immense gravity so basically it's like sticking his hand under a refrigerator.


Still a touch would be effective. But again because of your adamant stance on it and it is convincing although it doesn't change the touch argument, I decided to try a different approach.

So again I will ask you again, Cana was able to move after Fall was executed.

So based on this Bluenote's gravity field. Is that even a real thing? Or is it based on Fall? Does he have to keep it active? I have read that arc few times but lets get a second opinion.

Quote:
He manipulates the wood branch himself so kind of a weak point.


Yes and no, but it doesn't still change what I said about "relative"

Quote:
No it's not. He gained Rinnegan towards the end of his life when he was extremely weakened after his fight with Hashirama, I don't see how that means he had some long period to train with the techniques.


He lived for a really long time you know until Obito ran into him unless this is spoiler for you.

Quote:
Ok that's fair enough.


Which is why I brought up Preta Path because he does have it but yes he hasn't used it.

Quote:
I'm sorry about that but draining energy was the incorrect terminology for describing the technique

Very well. So yeah for all we know is that it just destroys. higher the number the increase of the destruction.
Quote:
Hades thought Zeref was coming to join his team he didn't expect Zeref to kill him, he barely had time to use magic let alone focus so he could use Grimoire Law.


I am not talking about that.

I am talking when he used Living Magic against the Fairy Tail before they used "friendship" and burst his way through combining with the loss of his heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Didn't Gildarts basically ruin a town by tripping?
Yep, it occured this year in the manga. Hints his real power.
Although I think he does it more in concentrated blasts.

It still shows he is rather close range specialist.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #37
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Alright 321zigzag it looks like we understand each other's perspectives a little more now I was confused about what happened in the Laxus vs Hades fight and the mechanics behind Fariy Law and now you know what I meant by Bluenote's whole gravity argument (btw Cana wasn't under the same intense gravity Natsu was experiencing and as soon as Bluenote turned his attention to her she got owned). But the main question of this thread was can Tobi solo the FTverse guild by guild? Do you believe he could or were you just playing devil's advocate to my points?
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #38
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo
 
Noctis Arashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Living is not breathing, but doing.
Posts: 26,899
Rep Power: 42
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Gildarts is in no way the strongest in the FT verse. Just going by that, there are a lot of people who should be a real threat.
__________________
~~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
______________
Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything.
Noctis Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #39
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Alright 321zigzag it looks like we understand each other's perspectives a little more now
Indeed both ways. I have had several cases where the opponent and I realized we were just using different ways of saying the same thing. Then we stall and agree and leave it at that.

Quote:
and now you know what I meant by Bluenote's whole gravity argument (btw Cana wasn't under the same intense gravity Natsu was experiencing and as soon as Bluenote turned his attention to her she got owned)
But this begs the question. Does such a field exist? If so then going by this its clear its not uniform.

But if there was a field Cana should have felt it but whatever.
Anyway about that bijuu destructive claim.

Quote:
But the main question of this thread was can Tobi solo the FTverse guild by guild? Do you believe he could or were you just playing devil's advocate to my points?
I'll state what I said earlier.

Rinnegan Tobi should be able to defeat almost anyone one one one. Few names that do come up are Zeref and Acnologia. Giant Makarov for being a giant is another. But anyway.

However, admittedly Zancrow's strategy
(if he is intelligent enough to do it)
Or Bluenote's supposed Fall strategy
(its his 2nd best feat to his trump card despite the craptastic black hole)
Aren't bad.

However, if you give Rinnegan Tobi his Gedo Mazo and his Jinchurriki paths he should be able to steam roll anyone one on one.
And at worst case depending on the circumstance, he should be able wreck majority of the verse severely before he dies or fails.

I do devil's advocate because that's what I do. Not to mention in the topic of soloing.

Just because one character could solo anyone doesn't mean he can always do it every single time. There is a thing called "circumstance"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Gildarts is in no way the strongest in the FT verse. Just going by that, there are a lot of people who should be a real threat.
Well if this is to me, I never tried to imply such.

But he is definitely top tier.
There aren't that many who should be stronger than him.

But it sounds like you have a list in mind.
Care to list them down if you wish?
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #40
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,528
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Only episode 70 of fairy tail. But erza/natsu/gray from the first arc were already stomling mountain bustin beats. (zerefs flute).

That and tobi cant do anything while intangable.

Doubt he could take the entire verse from what i am hearing.

Hell cobra from oracion seis could take him because he can reads his movements/thoughts so tobi would be screwed when he attacks (assuming this is just tobi no paths/gedo/juubi) that and his poison would seal the deal once he becomes tangable.

And angels/lucys gemini spirit could copy tobi and his abilities. Gemini could just warp to tobis dimension, then the others bait intangability and gemini-tobi beats him ups like kakashi did.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fairy tail, obito, shippuden, tobi


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.