Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Keep in mind that he's not fighting literally everyone in the FTverse at the same EXACT time. He's attacking one guild after another.

Do you guys think he can do it even though FT have some hax people?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Current Tobi Vs Fairy Tail verse?

Just Guilds?Cause he sure as hell won't defeat Acnologia.

And no.
Make it one on one cause he'll never defeat an entire guild by himself unless its Quatro Cerberus, quite certain if he attacks Makarov could solo seeing he was able to surpress Acnologia for a bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vivi; 11-24-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #3
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Just Guilds?Cause he sure as hell won't defeat Acnologia.

And no.
Make it one on one cause he'll never defeat an entire guild by himself unless its Quatro Cerberus, quite certain if he attacks Makarov could solo.

I thought 6 Bijuus, Gedo Mazo, and the Juubi would be enough to solo guilds and Acnologia. I forgot, how power is Acnologia again?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I didn't realize that he could use 6 bijuu and Gedo, and Juubi at once.

And as of right now, Makarov alone could hold off the Juubi. Until we see some better feats from it anyway. Acnologia casually wiped an island out of existence down to the bedrock layer of the ocean.

And Makarov wrestled with it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
I thought 6 Bijuus, Gedo Mazo, and the Juubi would be enough to solo guilds and Acnologia. I forgot, how power is Acnologia again?
Jinchuuriki are sealed,Gedo Mazo is gone.
Juubi is arguable seeing that its not under Tobis control.

Meh.

It's safe to say Acnologia is easily Bijuu level.

And going by of Charles Vision and Levys Letter with the GMG being for Dragons and Zeref being there, we can assume that Acnologia is gonna ef up an entire city that is several times larger than Tenrou Island.
Though of course, non-usable here.
However SOMETHING is gonna mess up the GMG big time question is what and whatever it is, Tobi has no chance against it seeing that the Castle gets destroyed which alone is bigger than the Island.

Quote:
Makarov alone could hold off the Juubi

Fairy Law.
And Makarov is just insane anyway, he can get bigger than Godzilla.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 11-24-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:13 AM   #6
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate

Narutonamikaze85 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Jinchuuriki are sealed,Gedo Mazo is gone.
Juubi is arguable seeing that its not under Tobis control.

Meh.

It's safe to say Acnologia is easily Bijuu level.
What is this? No he is not, far from it. Kurama alone solos FT with no difficult.

Acnologia is a god tier in FT yet he gets beat by Naruto Mid Tiers and One Piece Low Tiers. He is equal to that Dragon Zoro slayed when they first got to Punk Hazard.

To rest my case, Acnologia is crap in terms of power.
Quote:
And going by of Charles Vision and Levys Letter with the GMG being for Dragons and Zeref being there, we can assume that Acnologia is gonna ef up an entire city that is several times larger than Tenrou Island.
Though of course, non-usable here.
However SOMETHING is gonna mess up the GMG big time question is what and whatever it is, Tobi has no chance against it seeing that the Castle gets destroyed which alone is bigger than the Island.

Fairy Law.
And Makarov is just insane anyway, he can get bigger than Godzilla.
Do you really know how big an Island is?

What kind of logic is this? Just because you get bigger does not mean will be stronger than the opponent. Just because he can get bigger than Godzilla he can beat Godzilla?
Godzilla rofl stomps FT.

The same thing applies to Tobi. Tobi solos FT without no effort. He is Mach 20+ and is intangible. This is some much of a stomp it's not even debatable.

FT is pretty much fodder compared to HST. People like Sage Mode Naruto and Pre-skip Luffy solo.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-21-2012 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Please refrain From cussing
Narutonamikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:23 AM   #7
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^Watch the language.

Anyway if he fights them one on one Tobi should win if he uses his intangibility correctly.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:16 AM   #8
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

As is Fairy Tail tradition, I shall count to three before rendering judgment upon you. Beg for mercy.

One, Two, Three.

Fairy Law is invoked.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:47 AM   #9
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutonamikaze85 View Post
is this? No he is not, far from it. Kurama alone solos FT with no difficult.

Acnologia is a god tier in FT yet he gets beat by Naruto Mid Tiers and One Piece Low Tiers. He is equal to that Dragon Zoro slayed when they first got to Punk Hazard.

To rest my case, Acnologia is in terms of power.

Do you really know how big an Island is?

kind of logic is this? Just because you get bigger does not mean will be stronger than the opponent. Just because he can get bigger than Godzilla he can beat Godzilla?
Godzilla rofl stomps FT.

The same thing applies to Tobi. Tobi solos FT without no effort. He is Mach 20+ and is intangible. This is some much of a stomp it's not even debatable.

FT is pretty much fodder compared to HST. People like Sage Mode Naruto and Pre-skip Luffy solo.
I was going to leave this thread with my epic quote but after reading this I'll give a response. You are SERIOUSLY underestimating the Fairy Tail universe. I know the show is very light hearted and so it makes you take it less seriously than mangas like Bleach or Naruto but you gravely underestimate these characters and their abilities.

Since you said he's going one guild at a time let's just put him up against Grimoire Heart.

Who cares how fast or strong Tobi is, against Bluenote Stinger he'd go down hard. Bluenote makes gravity so strong Tobi can't raise his pinky. Space Time Jutsu won't help because he needs to go tangible to attack.

The man who was fused with Capricorn has the ability to control humans. Tobi wouldn't be able to hurt him.

Zancrow can use his god slayer magic to shroud himself in a huge aura of black flames making him unapproachable. He also has greater strength and durability than Natsu (when he's not using Dragon Force anyways) who is already extremely powerful.

Then of course there's Hades who has Amaterasu circles which can sap all of Tobi's power instantly as well as Grimoire Law which is the equivalent to Fairy Law.

This was just one guild. Even if Tobi miraculously survives fighting them he has about 6 more tough ones to take down.

And I haven't even begun to address your disrespect for Acnologia. You do realize he hasn't shown anything close to his true power yet. With one blast he busted Tenrou Island. All of Fairy Tail's combined strength didn't dent him. Gildarts who crushed Bluenote (who I just told you could probably beat Tobi) was maimed by Acnologia.

Then there's Zeref who would beat Tobi with pure h@X0r3d Death Magic. Tobi has no enchanted items to protect himself like Natsu did. And Zeref's demons (while slow) have shown destructive capabilities to match the bijuu. In like the third arc when they chased down that enchanted flute one of the demons completely erased a mountain with one blast--sound familiar.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:54 AM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

And everyone exists 3x now.

Edolas,Fiore,Time Travel

If the Princess activates the gate it's 4x.
And then there's Gemini so expect someone x9.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 12-21-2012 at 05:57 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:22 AM   #11
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
I was going to leave this thread with my epic quote but after reading this I'll give a response. You are SERIOUSLY underestimating the Fairy Tail universe. I know the show is very light hearted and so it makes you take it less seriously than mangas like Bleach or Naruto but you gravely underestimate these characters and their abilities.

Since you said he's going one guild at a time let's just put him up against Grimoire Heart.

Who cares how fast or strong Tobi is, against Bluenote Stinger he'd go down hard. Bluenote makes gravity so strong Tobi can't raise his pinky. Space Time Jutsu won't help because he needs to go tangible to attack.

The man who was fused with Capricorn has the ability to control humans. Tobi wouldn't be able to hurt him.

Zancrow can use his god slayer magic to shroud himself in a huge aura of black flames making him unapproachable. He also has greater strength and durability than Natsu (when he's not using Dragon Force anyways) who is already extremely powerful.

Then of course there's Hades who has Amaterasu circles which can sap all of Tobi's power instantly as well as Grimoire Law which is the equivalent to Fairy Law.

This was just one guild. Even if Tobi miraculously survives fighting them he has about 6 more tough ones to take down.

And I haven't even begun to address your disrespect for Acnologia. You do realize he hasn't shown anything close to his true power yet. With one blast he busted Tenrou Island. All of Fairy Tail's combined strength didn't dent him. Gildarts who crushed Bluenote (who I just told you could probably beat Tobi) was maimed by Acnologia.

Then there's Zeref who would beat Tobi with pure h@X0r3d Death Magic. Tobi has no enchanted items to protect himself like Natsu did. And Zeref's demons (while slow) have shown destructive capabilities to match the bijuu. In like the third arc when they chased down that enchanted flute one of the demons completely erased a mountain with one blast--sound familiar.
You are seriously overestimating Fairy Tail.
I'm just going to state this:

Tobi is HST High Tier. Any Mid Tier from HST can solo Fairy Tail without any effort.

Being faster and stronger he can speed blitz the whole verse before they react.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:29 AM   #12
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Pretty sure Tobi is faster than anything in FT. Nevermind him unleashing his pet on them.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:35 AM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Pretty sure Tobi is faster than anything in FT.

Nevermind him unleashing his pet on them.
Lol no.Not when there's a guy with a lightning form.

Nevermind Time Travel.
And even Juubi can't defeat Mavis no matter what it does.
Fairy Law and it's over.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 12-21-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:39 AM   #14
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
You are seriously overestimating Fairy Tail.
I'm just going to state this:

Tobi is HST High Tier. Any Mid Tier from HST can solo Fairy Tail without any effort.

Being faster and stronger he can speed blitz the whole verse before they react.
LOL Nice response you clearly dictated Tobi's counter strategy and no you are just wrong. Flat out wrong.

Faster? Did you watch that Natsu vs Gajeel fight. They were doing DBZ style animations all Lucy saw were flashes of light. Jellal in his meteor form was also imperceivable by Natsu. Natsu had to use his heightened hearing and smell to keep up. Yes, I'd agree that a lot of the higher tier characters in the HST would be faster than a large majority of the FTverse but that's because, as was pointed out early on in the series, most wizards train their magic and not their own bodies but that logic doesn't apply for S Class level mages like Natsu, Erza, or Laxus.

Are you trying to tell me Tsunade could solo the FTverse. Are you high? Are you trying to tell me Sanji could solo the FTverse. Again are you high?

The only clear advantage the HST has is ridiculous physical prowess. For example, the upper level mid tier in the One Piece universe competes with the highest tier in the FTverse but in terms of hax abilities I'd say they are about equal and One Piece is much farther along in their series than Fairy Tail is.

The worst part is that you said "without any effort" that's the phrase that makes we want to downrep you because it is utter stupidity. It makes me think that you don't even watch Fairy Tail but are posting in this thread.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 12-21-2012 at 06:43 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:39 AM   #15
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate

Quote:

Nevermind Time Travel.
Tobi is faster by far.

Itachi reacted to lightning and he was only a mid tier at that point in time. Tobi was also keeping up with Bijuu Mode Naruto and he crossed at least 2KM to get on top of the Juubi's head just by jumping.

Oh and that's not real lightning.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #16
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tobi is faster by far.

Itachi reacted to lightning and he was only a mid tier at that point in time. Tobi was also keeping up with Bijuu Mode Naruto and he crossed at least 2KM to get on top of the Juubi's head just by jumping.

Oh and that's not real lightning.
Wank moar.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:47 AM   #17
Narutonamikaze85
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
LOL Nice response you clearly dictated Tobi's counter strategy and no you are just wrong. Flat out wrong.
I can't take you seriously.

Quote:
Faster did you watch that Natsu vs Gajeel fight. They were doing DBZ style animations all Lucy saw were flashes of light. Jellal in his meteor form was also imperceivable by Natsu. Natsu had to use his heightened hearing and smell to keep up. Yes, I'd agree that a lot of the higher tier characters in the HST would be faster than a large majority of the FTverse but that's because, as was pointed out early on in the series, most wizards train their magic and not their own bodies but that logic doesn't apply for S Class level mages like Natsu, Erza, or Laxus.
First, don't use the anime to debate feats.
Animation style has nothing to do with speed. Please show me a scan where anyone in FT crosses multiple KMs that has a timeframe such as 5 seconds.
Are you trying to say FT are lightspeed. Lol you are funny.

Quote:
Are you trying to tell me Tsunade could solo the FTverse. Are you high? Are you trying to tell me Sanji could solo the FTverse. Again are you high?
Tsunade can solo but with some effort. Current Sanji solos without no effort.

Quote:
The only clear advantage the HST has is ridiculous physical prowess. For example, the upper level mid tier in the One Piece universe competes with the highest tier in the FTverse but in terms of hax abilities I'd say they are about equal and One Piece is much farther along in their series than Fairy Tail is.
Nope, HST is faster, has better hax, physical strength, durability, and Destruction feats.

Quote:
The worst part is that you said "without any effort" that's the phrase that makes we want to downrep you because it is utter stupidity. It makes me think that you don't even watch Fairy Tail but are posting in this thread.
I'm just stating facts. U_U
Quote:
Wank moar.
Ironic, but concession accepted.

Last edited by Narutonamikaze85; 12-21-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:01 AM   #18
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Nevermind Time Travel.
And even Juubi can't defeat Mavis no matter what it does.
Fairy Law and it's over.
A magical lightning form doesn't equate to actual lightning. Especially considering it doesn't even give out speed upgrades.

Time travel I can bet you 9/10 the ability can not be harnessed for combat. Unlike Obito's casual dimension hopping.

Mavis catches a Kamui. Also Pretty sure the juubi can take fairy law. Nevermind it being faster than anything in the verse.

Seriously though fairy tail is lacking in speed. Even if you were just eyeballing the series nothing jumps out as a character being a true beast in speed. They look like Naruto part 1 to be honest.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 12-21-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:07 AM   #19
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
A magical lightning form doesn't equate to actual lightning. Especially considering it doesn't even give out speed upgrades.

Time travel I can bet you 9/10 the ability can not be harnessed for combat. Unlike Obito's casual dimension hopping.

Mavis catches a Kamui.

Also Pretty sure the juubi can take fairy law.

Nevermind it being faster than anything in the verse.
Tell that the brat with his Itachi BS.

Then you lose the bet.

She can only be seen by those who carry the FT Mark.
And she doesn't fight up close.

It's Tobi vs FTverse.It's not about defeating the Juubi but Tobi.

Based on what?Taking out fodder?

Quote:
Ironic, but concession accepted.
You're the hypocrite here so why should I bother with you?
You're obviously just another Naru Fanboy thus just another failure of a debater.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:11 AM   #20
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I can't take you seriously.

First, don't use the anime to debate feats.
Animation style has nothing to do with speed. Please show me a scan where anyone in FT crosses multiple KMs that has a timeframe such as 5 seconds.
Are you trying to say FT are lightspeed. Lol you are funny.

Tsunade can solo but with some effort. Current Sanji solos without no effort.

Nope, HST is faster, has better hax, physical strength, durability, and Destruction feats.

I'm just stating facts. U_U
I wasn't using the anime, in the scans it looked EXACTLY the same, they were moving in flashes, Lucy couldn't see them at all.

I never even made the slightest suggestion that FT was anywhere close to lightspeed no one in the HST and especially Fairy Tail is even close to that speed.

LOL Tsunade solos, Sanji solos...Evergreen looks at them and turns them to stone GG. Ur an HST wanking fanboy.

Zeref uses Death Magic, they are dead. Acnologia roars and destroys their eardrums then blasts them out of existence, they are dead. Makarov uses Fairy Law they are dead. Mystogan uses Sleep Magic then Laxus breaks their skulls they are dead. Bluenote uses his strongest gravity possible then Gildarts blasts them with crash magic and turns them into molecules they are dead. Freed and that Lieutenant from the Magic Defense Council set up Rune Magic, Natsu and Gajeel proceed to destroy their opponents while they are trapped, oh look Tsuande and Sanji are dead.

And now you've been downrepped for hardcore wanking.

Tags
fairy tail, obito, shippuden, tobi