Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 12-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Favorite Naruto Media

What's your favorite Naruto media? The manga? Anime? Music? Games? Toys? Whatever it is, tell us all about it. Talk about the good times you have playing the video games or your favorite musical piece, as well as any upcoming Naruto merchandise you're excited for! I'll start:

I personally prefer the anime, just because I think they translated the manga to television really well. I also like the Ultimate Ninja PS2 series from UN1 to the soon-to-be-released Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. It's hard for me to decide if I like the UN4 style or the Generations style better, because UN4 had more content in each battle and had more of a "rugged" feel that I enjoyed compared to the Storm series. On the other hand, the Storm series is also amazingly beautiful and brings the series as close to the anime as it could ever get, and the gameplay is a fantastic mix between the PS2 games and the Clash of Ninja series. I own both Naruto Shippuden OSTs and am still waiting for a confirmed release date for the 3rd.

Ok, now your turn!

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Akatsuki_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Favorite Naruto Media

Original Anime back in 2006 when I was too young too notice how bad the dubbing was.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #3
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Original Anime back in 2006 when I was too young too notice how bad the dubbing was.
Haha. I liked it too. Saw it when it first premiered on Cartoon Network. It was the first anime I had watched since Pokemon when I was like 7 years old. I'll admit that for the most part the dubbing was bad for the first 5 episodes, but the actors quickly improved afterward. By the Forest of Death, I was pretty impressed with the English dub.

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Akatsuki_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

anime and toys!

especially the figurines

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Buying the Manga.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #6
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

What I can get for free
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, discussion, favorites, manga, media, music, toys, video games