Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #41
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Halibel vs Aokiji

I am very sure.

Akainu's Magma heat >>> Harribel's boiling water.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #42
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
The problem is that Aokiji has nothing that's at the level of the weather attack that Toshiro used. Unlike Toshiro, Aokiji actually has to come into physical contact with something to freeze it, and Harribel can just float in the air away from him and cut him in half without actually touching him (which would;ve killed Toshiro had he not created a duplicate)

He has to turn into ice to regrow himself, and Harribel has already shown the ability to thaw ice into water. So she thaws Aokiji's ice so that he can't regenerate.
This post is massively full of nonsense and down playing of bleach

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #43
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

This thread genuinely has some of the worst Bleach wanking that I've seen in a long, long time.

Not meaning to offend anyone, but still.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #44
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

@Mega Harribel's boiling water means jack.

Boiling water is at 100C while the coldest version of magma is 600C. Unless you mean that Harribel can literally melt Aokiji, then why didn't she just melt Toshiro's Bankai? Honestly, this is a stomp in favor of Aokiji.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #45
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
This thread genuinely has some of the worst Bleach wanking that I've seen in a long, long time.

Not meaning to offend anyone, but still.
i think the correct phrase is: '' of all time.....OF ALL TIME!!! ''

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #46
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post

Boiling water is at 100C while the coldest version of magma is 600C. Unless you mean that Harribel can literally melt Aokiji, then why didn't she just melt Toshiro's Bankai? Honestly, this is a stomp in favor of Aokiji.
And Aokiji fought for how long again against Akainu?10 days?

I say it again, just look at Punk Hazard.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #47
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post

I think you misinterpreted what I said.

When I said melt, I didn't mean Harribel's water would melt Aokiji's ice. I meant Harribel would turn all of Aokiji's ice into water. And that's Aokiji's biggest disadvantage. Without Aokiji turning into ice, he won't be able to regenerate when Harribel cuts him in half.

Chapter 355 page 16/17, look how Harribel cuts him without even touching him. That what happens to Aokiji.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #48
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Can i get a page of Halle Berry turning Toshiro's ice into water?

She could've just turned his Bankai wings to water and there would've been no problem. Does she have to use her boiling water to melt the ice? Or can she just transform it at will? And couldn't she have just melted the hyoten hyakkaso?

And Kuzan won't get blitzed like that. Again he overpowers people who are superior to G2 Luffy in... every category.. He could just block like he blocked whitebeard's quake punch with his bare hands

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-17-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #49
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Can i get a page of Halle Berry turning Toshiro's ice into water? Chapter 357 page 17. Harribel even says that ice can become her weapon as well.

She could've just turned his Bankai wings to water and there would've been no problem. Does she have to use her boiling water to melt the ice? Or can she just transform it at will? And couldn't she have just melted the hyoten hyakkaso?Well looking at how she did it on the chapter I gave you, she just put her hand forward and the ice that was attacking her was turned into water...so I'd say she can transform it at will

she tried to melt the hyoten hyakkaso but her arm froze before she was able to. And I don't think Aokiji can do the same thing Toshiro did since he actually has to physically touch something to freeze it

And Kuzan won't get blitzed like that. Again he overpowers people who are superior to G2 Luffy in... every category.. He could just block like he blocked whitebeard's quake punch with his bare hands How does a punch compare to slicing power? Slicing isn't something that can be caught with bare hands...and if you look again she actually didn't move so she didn't really blitz. She didn't touch him either so Aokiji can't catch it.

Can you give me a page of Aokiji catching WhiteBeard's quake punch btw?
In red. Oh look I'm copying you haha

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by megabbaut; 12-17-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #50
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think you misinterpreted what I said.

When I said melt, I didn't mean Harribel's water would melt Aokiji's ice. I meant Harribel would turn all of Aokiji's ice into water. And that's Aokiji's biggest disadvantage. Without Aokiji turning into ice, he won't be able to regenerate when Harribel cuts him in half.

Chapter 355 page 16/17, look how Harribel cuts him without even touching him. That what happens to Aokiji.
No, just no.Aokiji freezes Tsunami in no time, Harribel will right away get frozen and shattered.

Quote:
Slicing isn't something that can be caught with bare hands.
In fiction it is.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #51
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
No, just no.Aokiji freezes Tsunami in no time, Harribel will right away get frozen and shattered.
There is no way Harribel is getting frozen especially when Toshiro couldn't without resorting to the weather.

And if he tries to use the little icicle extensions of his hands that he used to freeze the tsunami, Harribel can just turn it into water.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #52
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How does a punch compare to slicing power? Slicing isn't something that can be caught with bare hands...
And we have Aizen casually stopping Bankai Ichigo's slash with his finger.

Then after that, Isshin easily blasts Hogyoku-bonded Aizen through buildings with just a flick of his middle finger. Dude, this is fiction.

Quote:
since he actually has to physically touch something to freeze it
Again, tsunami feat.

Quote:
Chapter 357 page 17. Harribel even says that ice can become her weapon as well.
And somehow Toshiro's ice is on par or superior to Aokiji's, in temperature AND density? We're talking about the guy who froze an entire ocean for weeks within the mere span of seconds, permanently changed Punk Hazard's environment, and created entire regions of mountains made out of nothing but pure ice.

Quote:
i think the correct phrase is: '' of all time.....OF ALL TIME!!! ''

Unfortunately, I've seen worse Bleach wanking.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #53
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

It's implied that the Cold side of PH is actually deadly if going unprepared.

Doesn't really help Tier that she really walks around in loose clothing.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #54
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There is no way Harribel is getting frozen especially when Toshiro couldn't without resorting to the weather.

And if he tries to use the little icicle extensions of his hands that he used to freeze the tsunami, Harribel can just turn it into water.
Aokiji's freezing power far surpasses that of Toshiro.Evidence has been given enough.

Only to get frozen again.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #55
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Chapter 357 page 17. Harribel even says that ice can become her weapon as well.
And just like Harribel said, it works both ways. And it seems like it has to be an oncoming attack, not part of the persons body. Also it appears to need to be within range. Like she's converting the attacks to water as they draw near her sword. Same goes for toshiro too

Quote:
Well looking at how she did it on the chapter I gave you, she just put her hand forward and the ice that was attacking her was turned into water...so I'd say she can transform it at will

she tried to melt the hyoten hyakkaso but her arm froze before she was able to. And I don't think Aokiji can do the same thing Toshiro did since he actually has to physically touch something to freeze it
Refer to above

Tsunami feat or Ice age.. He also froze Whitebeard with an ice blast.

Toshiro doesn't compare to Kuzan in the slightest. We've all said this multiple times, but look at the damn island of Punk Hazard. If my memory is correct, Punk hazard was a barren wasteland until Kuzan and Akau showed up.

Give me some time to find the page because its hard to find specific feats during the Marineford war.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 12-17-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #56
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
And we have Aizen casually stopping Bankai Ichigo's slash with his finger. That's different. This is actually physical. The way Harribel did it wasn't.

Then after that, Isshin easily blasts Hogyoku-bonded Aizen through buildings with just a flick of his middle finger. Dude, this is fiction. What does that have to do with non physical slicing power

Again, tsunami feat. Already talked about this

And somehow Toshiro's ice is on par or superior to Aokiji's, in temperature AND density? We're talking about the guy who froze an entire ocean for weeks within the mere span of seconds, permanently changed Punk Hazard's environment, and created entire regions of mountains made out of nothing but pure ice. None of this shows that his ice can resist being turned to water by Harribel. No matter the temperature or density, it's still water just frozen. Since it's water Harribel can also control it and make it her weapon. And freezing oceans is what Toshiro can do as well. He was freezing Cascadas.
In red.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #57
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And just like Harribel said, it works both ways. And it seems like it has to be an oncoming attack, not part of the persons body. Also it appears to need to be within range.

Refer to above

Tsunami feat or Ice age.. He also froze Whitebeard with an ice blast.

Toshiro doesn't compare to Kuzan in the slightest. We've all said this multiple times, but look at the damn island of Punk Hazard. If my memory is correct, Punk hazard was a barren wasteland until Kuzan and Akau showed up.
IIRC it was stated to be full of life.

More importantly:
I point to 661.
That lake was the epicentre of Akainu vs Aokiji.
It's their fight as to why it looks like a Donut, seawater just entered through a giant rift and filled it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #58
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Mega WB's quake punch isn't a physical punch, I hope you know that. Its a shockwave, and Kuzan blocked it with his hands.

@Vivi IIRC it was full of life until Caesars experiments or something like that

Old 12-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #59
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Shockwaves capable of tilting Islands,create Tsunamis and rend the ground apart.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #60
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
And just like Harribel said, it works both ways. And it seems like it has to be an oncoming attack, not part of the persons body. Also it appears to need to be within range. Like she's converting the attacks to water as they draw near her sword. Same goes for toshiro too But unlike Toshiro, Aokiji hasn't really shown the ability to manipulate someone else's water into his own weapon. And it was never stated that it has to be within range. Otherwise we'd have to assume Aokiji can really only freeze stuff he comes into contact with.

Refer to above

Tsunami feat or Ice age.. He also froze Whitebeard with an ice blast.Show when the stuff with Whitebeard happened...I already know about the Tsunami and Ice Age feats

Toshiro doesn't compare to Kuzan in the slightest. We've all said this multiple times, but look at the damn island of Punk Hazard. If my memory is correct, Punk hazard was a barren wasteland until Kuzan and Akau showed up.And I've already said and proved multiple times that they're in the same league. Then again Aokiji hasn't shown the ability to turn unfrozen water into his weapon like Toshiro has.

Give me some time to find the page because its hard to find specific feats during the Marineford war. Welcome to my world when I try to find pages.

@Mega WB's quake punch isn't a physical punch, I hope you know that. Its a shockwave, and Kuzan blocked it with his hands.I do know that and that's completely different from slicing power. There's also the fact that Harribel's attack was somewhat instant and it's questionable if Aokiji can even react.
In red

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by megabbaut; 12-17-2012 at 06:04 PM.