Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #41
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

KuraiSinkirou saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to KuraiSinkirou Send a message via Skype™ to KuraiSinkirou
Default Re: Funniest moment in Naruto

I love it when Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto treat Kakashi out to lunch so they can see what he looks like under the mask in episode 101 and he says;

Quote:
"You three taking me out to lunch? I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed on me."
Then the snow falls when he looks up, and they all say;

Quote:
"He fell for it!"

"I think of you as a friend. I used to think "friend" was just another word... nothing more... nothing less, but when I met you I realized what was important was the word's meaning."
- Gaara of the Desert

Voice actors I've met:

- Roger Craig Smith (Deidara)
- Liam O'Brien (Gaara)
- Maile Flanagan (Naruto)
KuraiSinkirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #42
RasenganMaster21
Apprentice Genin

RasenganMaster21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Oh, I'll show you whats under my mask! Another mask!"
RasenganMaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #43
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Thought it was hilarious when Kakashi had a pedo moment.
Kakashi: "I gotta say....I'm really starting to like you Naruto"
Naruto: "Don't say weird stuff like that, you freak! I finally got the technique and your creepy-talk threw me off!"
Kakashi: "I don't mean it like that!"
Naruto: "Back off!"
Kakashi: "You see, I, uh..."
Naruto: "Noooo!"
Yamato: "What are those morons doing?"
xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:55 AM   #44
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

When Naruto kisses Sasuke by accident in volume 1.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:55 AM   #45
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
When Naruto kisses Sasuke by accident in volume 1.
i just watched that last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by cayunkatel View Post
All moment so funny
yea. Quite a lot are

Heh. Yamato yelling to naruto and pointing at the squid: " THAT'S A SQUID!!!"

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #46
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

When Sakura asks Tsunade if her "womanly parts" are real and Tsunade punches her in the head and exclaims "I was blessed with these by heaven!!!"

Also when Ebisu becomes Naruto's sensei and thinks that he's going to peep into the girls changing rooms "I will not allow any disreputable behavior, young man!". Such a hypocrite.

When Tobi accused Deidara's art of being cheap.

And of course, when Guy gives Kakashi a piggy back.

I wouldn't say that these were the funniest moments though. There are many funny moments in Naruto, so it's quite hard to choose.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #47
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

When Naruto rolled up in Rock Lee's uniform in a filler episode.
Also the fight between drunk Lee and Kimimaro.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:57 AM   #48
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

When you met Gaara's new team mates and they kept disappearing every time he used his sand. Or when Naruto threw a rock at him just to see if his sand would come up.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:47 AM   #49
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

when naruto tricked Yamato that he had his head bitten off by the statue behind the waterfall.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #50
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

When Nagato almost fell over but staggered just a bit more to fall directly into a puddle.

/thread

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:02 AM   #51
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

u sure love that scene. Hahah

Shika when he was fake sleeping during tr invasion of konoha during the Chuunin exams. And then pakkun bites him.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 08:14 AM   #52
Hakuren
Chunin Exam Participant

Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Dunno about "funniest" moments... but there's some moments that made me laugh like

When Shikamaru was pretending to be under the genjutsu when the Sound attacked and Pakkun bit him. Gwhahaha.

When Ino thought she was under some kind of rain, when in turn it was Naruto peeing from above.

Shino laughing episode where Naruto tried not to laugh.

Naruto's reaction to Kakashi "liking" him during his training.

ohh, and

Spoiler:

Tobito saying Madara was like a child, playing with the Juubi who in turn said he was like a child being impatient.

That, and when Kurama threw Kakashi and Naruto's reactions was just...

There's probably a lot more I'm forgetting but that's all I could remember at the top of my head.

EDIT: Oh, one more to add here. Naruto Shippuuden episode 167. Just. That.

EDIT 2: When Hidan's head got cut off.

"Bring over my body!!" "This is lighter."

Last edited by Hakuren; 12-17-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #53
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

^hehehe. Yea. Naruto's training. Kakashi~

Happened in the third movie too. And the others got the wrong idea and naruto went running and Kakashi went running after him: "NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

Hinata: "how impure..."

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #54
Hakuren
Chunin Exam Participant

Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hahaha, yes! Oh man, I just love any moment with those two.

In the 4th movie, when Naruto saw young Kakashi, it was hilarious since Kakashi was being a little brat and Yamato smacked his head xD
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #55
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

loved that too!
Young Kakashi said he found Yamato just lazing around at the entrance and told the others that. He was doing nothing, but was actually knocked out I believe. Then Yamato proceeds to hit him on the head.
Payback for all the times older Kakashi bullied him.
Too bad his memory was erased after.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #56
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Basically, all omakes.
They're made to be funny.
(Though some are rather touching, hehehe.)

So, do we EVER see Kakashi's real face?
(Episode, please!)

Tsunade - the "woman beats ultra-strong men with bare hands" complex solidified into a single body (that can actually DO it, not just for comical reasons like Sakura).
OK, Sakura took after her, but she's still way weaker (or doesn't use it that impressively).
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #57
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Kakashi is a host for some ramen eating contest
and hinata won it. i think she had like 41 bowls or something..
Yamato had like 40
I was searching for this for a long time.
Found it recently - and can't find it again, grrr...
Well, that was one WEIRD thing about Hinata, sure.
Though it was (almost) weirder how come Naruto was beaten by Yamato.
I mean, Naruto is the Ultra-Ramen-Man, and with his Kyuubi-enhanced metabolism...
To be beaten by two such unexpected people...
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #58
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I love the bit when Deidara strangles Tobi with his legs...

Edit:and almost anything with Lee (drunk lee, lee with the walkie talkies, team gai's hands in thing, and just lee in general.)

Last edited by Souret; 12-17-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #59
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
When Nagato almost fell over but staggered just a bit more to fall directly into a puddle.

/thread
That.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #60
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
I was searching for this for a long time.
Found it recently - and can't find it again, grrr...
Well, that was one WEIRD thing about Hinata, sure.
Though it was (almost) weirder how come Naruto was beaten by Yamato.
I mean, Naruto is the Ultra-Ramen-Man, and with his Kyuubi-enhanced metabolism...
To be beaten by two such unexpected people...
i was looking up the list omakes the other day and found it
Was after ep 95.
And yea. I think I downloaded that omake. Hehe. And the drunk Yamato one

I also love the ones where Kakashi tried to teach the academy students some jutsus
Live the ones wih Kakashi and Yamato.
Yamato's script was taken by Kakashi once an he was mad. Hehe

Made an omake thread a while ago: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123565

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote: