Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default The Will of Fire RP

OK so this is a role play I'm making, now the reason I'm putting it in the bowl is because it doesn't seem like we're allowed to do Naruto RP in the actual RP places, pus it does say things Naruto that won't fit anywhere else.

So here is what it's about our everyday lives in the leaf village, doing missions and stuff, hanging out with our friends, falling in love, being betrayed, such and such and so on.

I'll try to keep the role play interesting by coming up with story plots if no one else does. So create your characters and edit your post if you make changes.

I'm not trying to own Naruto, I just like playing pretend so please don't freak out on me.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The Will of Fire RP

OK, but does this have anything to do with the current characters?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 12-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

This should be in the rp section.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I will support my friend and join
Old 12-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
OK so this is a role play I'm making, now the reason I'm putting it in the bowl is because it doesn't seem like we're allowed to do Naruto RP in the actual RP places, pus it does say things Naruto that won't fit anywhere else.

So here is what it's about our everyday lives in the leaf village, doing missions and stuff, hanging out with our friends, falling in love, being betrayed, such and such and so on.

I'll try to keep the role play interesting by coming up with story plots if no one else does. So create your characters and edit your post if you make changes.

I'm not trying to own Naruto, I just like playing pretend so please don't freak out on me.
Ok, so if you think you aren't allowed to roleplay naruto things in the roleplay section, what makes you think it would be any better outside of the roleplay section?

Also, you can roleplay narutoverse, just no ripping anything directly from the series aside from things like chakra and natures.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I think she means because we're not allowed to talk about things from viz on the actual rp so she's using the bowl since we can talk about Naruto here.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Tags
hidden leaf village, konoha, naruto, role playing, will of fire