Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Captain-Commander Yamamoto III vs. Joon61

Before giving out the rank of Captain to this new face, the Commander of the Gotei 13 must test out his powers to see if he is worthy of wearing the Captain Hoari.

Joon will go first.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Captain-Commander Yamamoto III vs. Joon61

Name:Max speed
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race:Soul reaper
Birthday:January 5th
Zanpakutou:
Spoiler:
Name: Dragoon
Shikai activator: Evade and destroy,dragoon.
Shikai: Complete fire manipulation. Wind manipulation.
Bankai: Hellfire manipulation and vector manipulation.
Final bankai:unknown
Old 12-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The picture didn't show up, but overall it looks good. Now make your first move. The setting is in my character's huge office and I'm sitting across a big desk.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Hax character.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-16-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

It depends on how he's going to manipulate it. I was going to let him try it out first before telling him that it was hax.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I could be sending a full scale punch and he could theoretically touch it with his pinky finger and the moment he does, my fist is inverted into my forearm.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
The picture didn't show up, but overall it looks good. Now make your first move. The setting is in my character's huge office and I'm sitting across a big desk.
Should u attack or do i do story first?
Old 12-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I could be sending a full scale punch and he could theoretically touch it with his pinky finger and the moment he does, my fist is inverted into my forearm.
I know how to use it fairly noctis.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #9
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
We'll see. If he does it, he won't be getting that Captain Hoari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Should u attack or do i do story first?
You attack first. Hurry it up.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

In order for me to become a captain,i had to be tested. The person who was supposed to grade me was standing about 10 meters in front of me. "Here i go."
I dash towards yamamoto,making a boom sound as i leave a after image of myself. The after image holds it's arms in front of it,pretending to prepare kido as i appear behind yamamoto silently. I flash step many times around yamamoto as i leave many after images. All the after images lunge at yamamoto as i jump into the air. I spin foward,trying to heel yamamoto in the head as i draw my sword and spin around. I send a flurry of kicks at yamamoto's head as i try to stab yamamoto with my sword. My feet then land on the blade of my sword in mid-air as i jump off it,gaining distance from yamamoto.

"Bakudo 21,sekienton."I create a smoke bomb around the place. "Bakudo 30,shitotsu sansen." I form a golden triangle with my finger as it shoots three beams of light that will pin yamamoto to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle. "Hado 54,haien."
I fire a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate yamamoto completely if it makes contact.
"I will become a captain."
Old 12-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #11
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
In order for me to become a captain,i had to be tested. The person who was supposed to grade me was standing about 10 meters in front of me. "Here i go."
I dash towards yamamoto,making a boom sound as i leave a after image of myself. The after image holds it's arms in front of it,pretending to prepare kido as i appear behind yamamoto silently. I flash step many times around yamamoto as i leave many after images. All the after images lunge at yamamoto as i jump into the air. I spin foward,trying to heel yamamoto in the head as i draw my sword and spin around. I send a flurry of kicks at yamamoto's head as i try to stab yamamoto with my sword. My feet then land on the blade of my sword in mid-air as i jump off it,gaining distance from yamamoto.

"Bakudo 21,sekienton."I create a smoke bomb around the place. "Bakudo 30,shitotsu sansen." I form a golden triangle with my finger as it shoots three beams of light that will pin yamamoto to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle. "Hado 54,haien."
I fire a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate yamamoto completely if it makes contact.
"I will become a captain."
*Knock*
Seat 9, Yushiro Teken': "Sir, there's a guy here saying that he wants to become part of the Gotei 13."

Captain-Commander Yamamoto: "Why the hell are you telling me?!"

Seat 9, Yushiro Teken': "U-Ugh, sir, he wants to become a Captain."

Captain-Commander Yamamoto: "Send his ass in."

Seat 9, Yushiro Teken': "Yes sir!"

A strange fellow makes his way into my office and stands in front of my desk, he respectfully reports his name, age, and his intentions. As I'm sitting down I make eye contact with him, wanting to make him feel my tremendous SP I held back a whole lot and just sent a shiver down his back as I expressed the following words; "I don't give a rats ass who you are. You came into my building for a chance. Well now you got it, son."

Still sitting down I swiftly block my opponents heel with my index finger, stressing the strength I hold. With the same index finger I cast a spell (Bakudo#8, Seki) that creates a blue small barrier in front of me which deflects and suppose to paralyze all the kicks and the tip of the sword which was aimed towards my head. I then slam my left hand creating a huge gust of my Reiatsu which takes the form of flames come out from under me and blow all of the smoke away and even meant to push my opponent and pin him against the wall behind him. The flames disappear instantly.

"IS THIS ALL YOU GOT?!?!" I yell, making another gust of Reiatsu burst out.

Still sitting down I bow my head because of the disappointment feeling and whisper; "Danku." which creates a barrier in the shape of a rectangular wall in front of me which blocks both of the other two spells.

"You're just a lost kid with a dream too big for his head."

I then whisper; "Standing Ovation" suddenly blue barriers begin to form up around your neck, hands, and feet.

"This had to end early, I have things to do."

---

Good move but you need a motive, a plan, a very detailed plan before attacking as someone as strong as my character.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Blue barrier begin to form around me neck and feet. "I'm going to show you what i'm made of." I form my spiritual pressure into a single point in my body as i release it in a short burst,destroying the barriers. "You're not going to take me down that easily." I flash step behind yamamoto as i coat my sword in spiritual power. I slash at yamamoto many times as the spiritual power flys off my sword,forming into spears of spiritual power. I flash step away as i activate my shikai. "Evade and destroy,dragoon. Bakudo 26,kyokko." By bending the light,i hide yamamoto from sight as i hide my spiritual pressure and presence. The spritual spears rain down on yamamoto.

"Bakudo 63,sajo sabaku." Chains begin to entagle yamamoto in a attempt to immobolize him as i flash step in front of yamamoto. I begin to slash at him yet again as i chant. "The oozing crest of corruption! The arrogant vessel of madness! Deny the seething urge... Stun and flicker... Disrupt the sleep! The crawling queen of iron! The eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill the earth and know your powerlessness!" I flash step away as i finish the chant. "Hado 91:Kurohitsugi!" A powerful torrent of gravity envelops yamamoto and takes the form of a box of black energy,covered by sevreal spear-like weapons. The spears pierce the box,attempting to lacerate the one inside from head to toe.

"Hado,91 with a full incantation. How's that?" And now,to use my shikai power." I swing my sword at yamamoto from a distance,releasing a ultra fast blast of sharp wind at yamamoto. "hako okuri." I thrust my sword foward as it appears behind yamamoto,trying to stab yamamoto in the back.

I pull my sword back as i stop my assult for a while. "I'm going to try something."
Flash step around yamamoto,i create 10 after images. The after images look harmless but they are really wind clones. They try to touch you as i whisper. "Fusatsu kakei." Handcuffs begin to appear on yamamoto's palms,blocking yamamoto's spiritual pressure and then using it to explode as i jump back a great distance. "I'm not finished yet!!!! Hado 91,senju koten taiho!!!!!" I summon several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where yamamoto resides,as a explosion occurs. I then form a ultimately weak wind barrier around me.

"Just thinking about this,what if you can't handle this? What if i kill you. What will happen to me? Will i go to jail? Or,will i become the captain comander? Little secret,when i'm using hado and bakudo,i'm not even serious. I'm just using this until you do something spectacular. Show me your shikai. And i will start to USE mine."
Old 12-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #13
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

Blue barrier begin to form around me neck and feet. "I'm going to show you what i'm made of." I form my spiritual pressure into a single point in my body as i release it in a short burst,destroying the barriers. "You're not going to take me down that easily." I flash step behind yamamoto as i coat my sword in spiritual power. I slash at yamamoto many times as the spiritual power flys off my sword,forming into spears of spiritual power. I flash step away as i activate my shikai. "Evade and destroy,dragoon. Bakudo 26,kyokko." By bending the light,i hide yamamoto from sight as i hide my spiritual pressure and presence. The spritual spears rain down on yamamoto.

"Bakudo 63,sajo sabaku." Chains begin to entagle yamamoto in a attempt to immobolize him as i flash step in front of yamamoto. I begin to slash at him yet again as i chant. "The oozing crest of corruption! The arrogant vessel of madness! Deny the seething urge... Stun and flicker... Disrupt the sleep! The crawling queen of iron! The eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill the earth and know your powerlessness!" I flash step away as i finish the chant. "Hado 91:Kurohitsugi!" A powerful torrent of gravity envelops yamamoto and takes the form of a box of black energy,covered by sevreal spear-like weapons. The spears pierce the box,attempting to lacerate the one inside from head to toe.

"Hado,91 with a full incantation. How's that?" And now,to use my shikai power." I swing my sword at yamamoto from a distance,releasing a ultra fast blast of sharp wind at yamamoto. "hako okuri." I thrust my sword foward as it appears behind yamamoto,trying to stab yamamoto in the back.

I pull my sword back as i stop my assult for a while. "I'm going to try something."
Flash step around yamamoto,i create 10 after images. The after images look harmless but they are really wind clones. They try to touch you as i whisper. "Fusatsu kakei." Handcuffs begin to appear on yamamoto's palms,blocking yamamoto's spiritual pressure and then using it to explode as i jump back a great distance. "I'm not finished yet!!!! Hado 91,senju koten taiho!!!!!" I summon several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where yamamoto resides,as a explosion occurs. I then form a ultimately weak wind barrier around me.

"Just thinking about this,what if you can't handle this? What if i kill you. What will happen to me? Will i go to jail? Or,will i become the captain comander? Little secret,when i'm using hado and bakudo,i'm not even serious. I'm just using this until you do something spectacular. Show me your shikai. And i will start to USE mine."
I went a little bit to hard on you. First of all, the first spell I used to block your kicks, you allowed it to paralyze you. You could have easily said that you had reiatsu in your feet so it didn't effect you, but you didn't even mention it. Second, I stated that the barriers "BEGAN" to form up and you let it form up, and once they're complete they cut off that part of your body. You should have went online and checked the description of that last barrier spell. Hachigen Ushōda used it to cut off the heads of the meno's grande.

I felt that I didn't need to tell you the description of the spells because you seemed to have used the Kido list online as well, so for spells that you can search up there I thought I didn't have to state what it did.

I apologize, I went just a little bit too tough. By the way, you just died.

EDIT: I never show my Shikai to someone who asks for it and by the way, PM and we can talk about that Captain spot.

Last edited by Ghost; 12-17-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I went a little bit to hard on you. First of all, the first spell I used to block your kicks, you allowed it to paralyze you. You could have easily said that you had reiatsu in your feet so it didn't effect you, but you didn't even mention it. Second, I stated that the barriers "BEGAN" to form up and you let it form up, and once they're complete they cut off that part of your body. You should have went online and checked the description of that last barrier spell. Hachigen Ushōda used it to cut off the heads of the meno's grande.

I felt that I didn't need to tell you the description of the spells because you seemed to have used the Kido list online as well, so for spells that you can search up there I thought I didn't have to state what it did.

I apologize, I went just a little bit too tough. By the way, you just died.

EDIT: I never show my Shikai to someone who asks for it and by the way, PM and we can talk about that Captain spot.
Crap,i did not learn attack blocks yet. I did not know how to counter the barrier because it was only used 1 time in the anime. I did go online,i just did not know how to counter it. And you did not go too rough. I'm better than this. Please give me one more chance.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #15
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

I'll be using this character.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Can i use this character?

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...16&postcount=1
Old 12-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #17
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

I'm not sure about the whole of destroying reiatsu thing. Simply because I or your opponent can keep creating more, and more, and more. And if I'm correct I think there should be some sort of time limit before you can restore power and use that ability again, so it will have a flaw.

You can use it, I don't care, but if you want my opinion then here you go; pick a simple base. For example: Water, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Blood, Earth, Wind, Light, or something else creative. I recommend something else creative. Look around the Bleach Characters Wiki and look at their skills/abilities and get an idea. DO NOT STEAL SPELLS OR ABILITIES COMPLETELY FROM A THEM, but get an idea of some base elements. Once you have that then you can start manipulating it around with your Shikai and Bankai.

Also, remember that every ability must be COUNTER-ABLE. Do not Godmod with any of your abilities. Your goal is make it hard for your opponent to counter, but no impossible.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...25&postcount=1
Old 12-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I dash at my opponet as i draw my sword quickly. I flash step right and then left and then back in place as i leave after images that have to same spiritual power reading as i do. Me and the after images surround my opponet as i appear behind him and take a small stance as the afterimages attack my opponet by attempting to slash his head off. Keep in mind that even though they are after images,they have spiritual power. Which means that you are currently being attackec by spiritual power. I bend down as stick one leg in front of me and hold my sword close to my face as i see the reflection of my opponet on my blade as spiritual power forms around me and spins real fast. It spins up to 330 miles per hour,the speed of sound,as i blend in with it,becoming as fast as the speed of sound. I quickly try to ram my opponet as my spirtual pressure sky rockets,making the area around my opponet hard to move in. I then dash a few meters away from my opponet as i point my sword at my opponet while spritual power begins to form at the tip of my blade. It gets bigger and bigger as begin to dance around. "Spiritballzone grenade." I point my sword all around my opponet as balls of spritual energy are released from my blade. "Go!" The balls of spiritual energy begin to flash as they zoom in on my opponet's location and explode. I swing my sword 4 times in place as i put it back in my sheath and begin to walk away.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #20
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I dash at my opponet as i draw my sword quickly. I flash step right and then left and then back in place as i leave after images that have to same spiritual power reading as i do. Me and the after images surround my opponet as i appear behind him and take a small stance as the afterimages attack my opponet by attempting to slash his head off. Keep in mind that even though they are after images,they have spiritual power. Which means that you are currently being attackec by spiritual power. I bend down as stick one leg in front of me and hold my sword close to my face as i see the reflection of my opponet on my blade as spiritual power forms around me and spins real fast. It spins up to 330 miles per hour,the speed of sound,as i blend in with it,becoming as fast as the speed of sound. I quickly try to ram my opponet as my spirtual pressure sky rockets,making the area around my opponet hard to move in. I then dash a few meters away from my opponet as i point my sword at my opponet while spritual power begins to form at the tip of my blade. It gets bigger and bigger as begin to dance around. "Spiritballzone grenade." I point my sword all around my opponet as balls of spritual energy are released from my blade. "Go!" The balls of spiritual energy begin to flash as they zoom in on my opponet's location and explode. I swing my sword 4 times in place as i put it back in my sheath and begin to walk away.
I will be a better sport this time around. I will use my sealed Zanpakutou.

---

All I seek is a walk around these lonely woods with my little sister. Seem's like I've been busy and haven't had time to bond with her. As I ask her about her days in the Shin'o Academy I feel a small spiritual pressure from a Hollow around a mile or two away. I rudely stop her from speaking and demand her to go back to the 6th Division barracks and stay there. That I will be there soon, I tell her.

I then flash step in front of the Hollow, which in fact its a Arrancar.

"Such creatures in the Soul Society's door step? Doesn't matter. You've picked a wrong time to walk among us, Hollow. You are threatening the peace of this Society. So I shall cut you down."

With those words spoken I reach for my sealed Zanpakutou on my left hip and slowly release it. A tremendous amount of spiritual pressure is released making the ground tremble and making anything living around me slowly suffocate. But only releasing a very small portion of my reiatsu.

"I am Captain of Squad 6, Genshiro Kuchiki. 29th Head of the Kuchiki Family."

I quickly release another wave of spiritual pressure without moving a muscle, strong enough to incinerate the afterimages on impact. "Foolish." I say as I turn my head and look behind me at my opponent. As he tries to ram me over, with ease I flash step to the side dodging him completely. Leaving an afterimage behind made it seem like I was hit by the attack. I have my back turned to my opponent as he then releases some spiritual spheres.

"Danku.." I say to myself while looking at my opponent over my shoulder.

Suddenly the sphere's reach my location and explode on impact making a huge dust cloud. Making it seem like the spiritual balls hit me but as the cloud of dust clears it reveals that I am still standing in the same stance as before with no harm done to me. The barrier that protected me cracks like glass and crumbles to the ground.

I then use a technique that allows me to flash step behind my opponent and already in motion release a strike with my sword that is already two inches away from his neck. With enough reiatsu and power to break through any barriers, skin, etc. I then raise my index finger and release a blue spark of lighting at point blank that goes straight towards my opponents back in flash speed (Hado#4: Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning). I then flash step again above my opponent and already in motion, I appear swinging down my sword with an ice reiatsu behind it (Hyōga Seiran (氷河晴嵐, Glacier Vapor Storm). The ice strike will spread in a radius of almost twenty yards so in case my opponent tries to run away, he will still get caught. The ground under my opponent makes a huge dent and creates huge cracks expressing the tremendous amount of strength behind each strike.

I then flash step back to were I was with no trace of an emotion on my face. I then raise my freed hand (left hand) and aim my index finger and gently say, "Hado #88. Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō..." and instantly I release a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion no matter where it hits. It aims straight to my opponents location. The explosion is tremendously large enough that will incinerate all tree's and grass only leaving dirt around the environment. As I release it I create a weak barrier with my own spiritual pressure that will protect me from the blast, even if I am 100 yards away.

"The gap between our powers is as the gap between Earth and Heaven." I say as the enormous dust cloud clears and I hold my sealed weapon by my side.

"Show me your release. Give me something powerful to counter. Give me a reason to show you my Shikai."

I stand there waiting for a sign of life.

---

Seriously, if you're an Arrancar show me your last release (if you have one). Let's make this quick. By the way, I updated my character.