Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 05-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #41
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Who Else here has an Akatsuki Cloak?

I have one
I need a Tobi mask(swirl) and sharingan contacts
How much are the contacts?
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #42
TheBlackDevil
Academy Graduate

TheBlackDevil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just recently bought one during Spring Break~ The lady was nice and gave me quite a lot of discounts for it - if you know where Westminster Mall and Small Wonders is, the lady has both the Akatsuki (original) cloak and the Hawk cloaks for selling. {The original costume is about $70; the Hawk version is an extra $10.} There's a display version but you'll have to ask her since she keeps them stashed away in a drawer. And I suggest getting a size smaller than you think - those costumes are HUGE.

Akatsuki~<3
Itachi
Deidara
Sasori
Hidan
Kisame
Konan
Pein
Kakuzu
Tobi

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your signature if you love Itachi Uchiha~
TheBlackDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #43
TheBlackDevil
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
That is amazing. Authentic I hope.

Where would I go about getting one?
You can get one at Small Wonders at the Westminster Mall for about $70; the lady there has a whole bunch of them, including the Team Hawk version (which is an extra $10). If you're lucky and get the nice lady, she'll give you a small discount, like what she did for me~

Akatsuki~<3
Itachi
Deidara
Sasori
Hidan
Kisame
Konan
Pein
Kakuzu
Tobi

Old 05-06-2012, 04:08 AM   #44
dattebane
Apprentice Genin

dattebane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dattebane

LOL. Can't relate (?)
Where is Westminster Mall? What country?

I'm at phil.
And akatsuki cloak costs about 25$ here ^o^

but only after climbing back down.

- Gin-chan
dattebane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #45
TheBlackDevil
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dattebane View Post
LOL. Can't relate (?)
Where is Westminster Mall? What country?

I'm at phil.
And akatsuki cloak costs about 25$ here ^o^
Ah, Westminster Mall is located in Southern California.
The material was made by officials, so it's a bit pricier over there, not to mention the lack of any Japanese-based stores that sell Akatsuki cloaks for the matter, so...
But hey; cheap prices for good material counts too, so I envy you, haha~

Akatsuki~<3
Itachi
Deidara
Sasori
Hidan
Kisame
Konan
Pein
Kakuzu
Tobi

Old 05-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #46
uchiha|itachi
Ninja Academy Student

uchiha|itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nooooooooooooo i want one lol
Old 12-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #47
TheArtist
Freshmen Academy Student

TheArtist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have one, and I made it, and I am very proud of it it has the high collar and clouds and everything, I won a contest with it
TheArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #48
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I'm waiting for mine to arrive I ordered it a while ago though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:04 PM   #49
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yes. I have one

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #50
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
yes. I have one
i had one, its stolen now lol

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #51
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Not yet, but I'm looking to acquire one soon.
Shukketsu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #52
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

It arrived it arrived YAAY I've been wearing it all evening cause I'm cool XD

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, cosplay