Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #5581
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Jump Festa starts on the 21st.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:56 PM   #5582
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
also from the scan it seems where getting there alive forms as playable characters
Let's hope so! Their edo tensei look with sharingan and rinnegan looks ugly as hell. Like you said though, I hope they give us the option to choose their version when they were alive, and edo tensei. If not, then the living version should be the one available in Free Battle.

I'm also hoping for Naruto with Nine-Tails awakening. What Kishi gave us in the manga wasn't satisfying anyway. Besides, there would finally be a way to PLAY as Kurama and it was about time Naruto had a giant awakening himself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 12-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #5583
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I will do my best to NOT watch the gameplay of the Jinchrukis....I want to see it myself when I am playing them in the game lol
It will be a hard time for me when the Jum Festa starts xD
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 12-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #5584
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Jump Festa starts on the 21st.
um... Im getting multiple dates .....from 17-18th on one site, and the others say 22-23...a bit confusing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Let's hope so! Their edo tensei look with sharingan and rinnegan looks ugly as hell. Like you said though, I hope they give us the option to choose their version when they were alive, and edo tensei. If not, then the living version should be the one available in Free Battle.

I'm also hoping for Naruto with Nine-Tails awakening. What Kishi gave us in the manga wasn't satisfying anyway. Besides, there would finally be a way to PLAY as Kurama and it was about time Naruto had a giant awakening himself.
While I think having the alive version would be nice I dont think its a dire necessity as some of you think. I mean they at least got confirmed playable lets be happy with that jeesh ....

and I disagree I like the look of the edo version way better for the record...makes them look more powerful having the rin and shar eyes. And the most likely outcome is that the edo versions are the ones that will be in vs mode...hmph...my goodness.....

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 12-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #5585
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
um... Im getting multiple dates .....from 17-18th on one site, and the others say 22-23...a bit confusing...

While I think having the alive version would be nice I dont think its a dire necessity as some of you think. I mean they at least got confirmed playable lets be happy with that jeesh ....

and I disagree I like the look of the edo version way better for the record...makes them look more powerful having the rin and shar eyes. And the most likely outcome is that the edo versions are the ones that will be in vs mode...hmph...my goodness.....
agreed cooler & + who cares
Old 12-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #5586
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

agreed Parak, they will have much more personality to them in this form. I hate there EDO tensei look.

though there character arts are good and all i wonder if there the actual ones there using for them? since there all folding there arms rather than doing a individual pose

Last edited by XGriever; 12-15-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #5587
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

bit odd they are alive versions. it might just be for the promo after all naruto doesnt have full fox mode either

Old 12-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #5588
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
bit odd they are alive versions. it might just be for the promo after all naruto doesnt have full fox mode either
i dont think it is, story mode = Edo tensei look, Outside story = Alive look.

looking at Yu's eyes id say its a definite its there alive versions.

i just hope there ultimates arent all using there V2 forms, if they do i hope there varied.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #5589
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
And the most likely outcome is that the edo versions are the ones that will be in vs mode...hmph...my goodness.....
What happened to positivity, Shamefull? You just outright discouraged my hopes!!

Quote:
agreed Parak, they will have much more personality to them in this form. I hate there EDO tensei look.

though there character arts are good and all i wonder if there the actual ones there using for them? since there all folding there arms rather than doing a individual pose
Yeah, same here.

No, I think that's general art or something. It's not easy, but you can tell the difference if you look hard enough at the character icons in the screenshots. Utakata definitely has a different facial expression/pose of the head than the ones he has in the general art. I can't see well enough for Yugito, but I think it's the same for her, so it's safe to assume they will all have individual art, different from the one where they're all together.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 12-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #5590
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmph...your right parak....I did come off a bit harsh .....anyhow I did say it would be nice and it could happen...hmph lol anyhow at the end of the day I do wish everyone gets what they want ....because thats what I would want to be wished for myself. Lets hope theres multiple costumes for all the chars...

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 12-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #5591
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope they DO have their alive selves in VS. Mode, I won't mind the Edo versions as much in STORY Mode, but not vs. Mode, IMO their Edo selves were so boring, they had no personality like robots or something, and I hate it when a character has no personality/is to robot-like.

But in the scan, it's easy to see Fu's orange eyes, then again, that's artwork and not actualy game models, also notice you can't see the 5-Tails and 7-Tails, lol.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #5592
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

^ yeah though we will know for sure next weekend!

i really want them to convey there power as jinchuriki's in there movesets

Old 12-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #5593
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

...wow .....so let me get this straight itachidarkcrow and myself are the only ones here that prefer the edo tensei rinne versions for vs mode ?...lol anyhow to each their own..! I will be using the edo versions all the time ....variety is good and I would not mind having the choices but honestly I wont even be using the jinks that much most likely anyhow. I just find it odd cc2 would reveal the jinks even before Itachi..and Nagato...*names causes room to quake*...I really hope cc2 has something epic for them because really the jinks and the swordsmen are chars I can foresee being ignored down the road.

cant wait to see other chars I hope at the jump other returning chars are playable as well ...I want to see Orochimaru and 2nd hokage and goofy tobi....and konan and jiraiya and 1st hokage and even pain.....(imagine pain and nagato all in the same team sick) ...plus I want zetsu for rinne tobi and kushina for 4th hokage teams,.......jeesh even if zetsu and kushina are support only because I have some killer line ups planned.....and of course
Spoiler:
ems sasuke biju naruto and Madara
simply must be in this if they thought the riot over the sound 4 was bad ... I dont want to imagine what would happen if those chars did not make it...*rinne tobi voice*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-15-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #5594
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey guys I'm back i just moved and i had no internet connection anyway so excited for the jump festa and gameplay of all the jinchuriki in action.

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 12-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #5595
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, to make everyone happy, they could always have the Jinchuuriki alive normally, but hale Alt. "Outfits", where they're in their Edo Tensei forms, That way you can have both, and if their "Alive" Selves is their default selves, they could still have their personalities.

I just don't like the idea at all of the Jinchuuriki having no personality, it'd be boring for me if they had no personality, since they'd either remain silent while fighting and during the victory screen, or say stupid one-liners like "Target Eliminated" "Death Confirmed" or some stupid crap like that >.>.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #5596
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
...wow .....so let me get this straight itachidarkcrow and myself are the only ones here that prefer the edo tensei rinne versions for vs mode ?...lol anyhow to each their own..! I will be using the edo versions all the time ....variety is good and I would not mind having the choices but honestly I wont even be using the jinks that much most likely anyhow. I just find it odd cc2 would reveal the jinks even before Itachi..and Nagato...*names causes room to quake*...I really hope cc2 has something epic for them because really the jinks and the swordsmen are chars I can foresee being ignored down the road.
No way, I have been waiting for the Jinchuuriki for the longest time, they have some of the coolest character designs. I'll be happy with their alive appearance, I'm not a huge fan of mindless zombies, personalities are far better.
I don't think we'll be lucky enough to get all the swordsmen playable as well though, that's a bit wishful. If they were playable they would have shown them from the start.

As for all the Jinchuuriki playable in this demo, I wish I could avoid the gameplay but my curiosity is going to kill me.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #5597
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
No way, I have been waiting for the Jinchuuriki for the longest time, they have some of the coolest character designs. I'll be happy with their alive appearance, I'm not a huge fan of mindless zombies, personalities are far better.
I don't think we'll be lucky enough to get all the swordsmen playable as well though, that's a bit wishful. If they were playable they would have shown them from the start.

As for all the Jinchuuriki playable in this demo, I wish I could avoid the gameplay but my curiosity is going to kill me.
lol .....hey now !!!! I just need to make my self clear here...I really understand all your points about the mindless zombies so I can see why you all would want them in the alive forms ..,hmph

I never said the swordsman should be all playable I think only a few of them should be if any because frankly there all fodder except for ringo and mangetsu in my opinion.

anyhow.....please understand I am happy for you all especially anti charger, xgriever and everyone else who pours their heart and soul on these forums week after week....because "I know"....many of you including others from various other forums and websites wanted this for a long time.

and there is more to come.......*spirals away*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 12-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #5598
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
lol .....hey now !!!! I just need to make my self clear here...I really understand all your points about the mindless zombies so I can see why you all would want them in the alive forms ..,hmph

I never said the swordsman should be all playable I think only a few of them should be if any because frankly there all fodder except for ringo and mangetsu in my opinion.

anyhow.....please understand I am happy for you all especially anti charger, xgriever and everyone else who pours their heart and soul on these forums week after week....because "I know"....many of you including others from various other forums and websites wanted this for a long time.

and there is more to come.......*spirals away*
Alright then. I certainly wouldn't mind them with their eyes as a "costume".

What I do hope though is that the Jinchuuriki who haven't shown a lot jutsu-wise have some moves that complement them; namely Yagura, Han and Fu.

Old 12-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #5599
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hi sup,I hope Orochimaru makes a return along with danzo and jiraiya and btw new scan is pretty amazing.

Off topico you think there will be any more spore updates?I just found the game in my house and remembered its abandoned,so any news? :O
Old 12-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #5600
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Hi sup,I hope Orochimaru makes a return along with danzo and jiraiya and btw new scan is pretty amazing.

Off topico you think there will be any more spore updates?I just found the game in my house and remembered its abandoned,so any news? :O
They are covering the Kage Summit far better now so Danzo should be there for Sasuke's story's sake. As for Orochimaru and Jiraiya, leaving them out wouldn't feel right to me.

Closed Thread