Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Kakashi and Guys vs. Itachi

Kakashi and Guy have full knowledge and are at their current states now.

Itachi has as much knowledge as he did when they first met in Part 1 and has all powers shown during his fight with Sasuke, so no Izanami.

Kakashi and Guy have a day of prep.

Distance: 100 m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-14-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Kakashi and Guys vs. Itachi

Itachi loses.

Genjutsu is useless(guy and Kakashi do not look at his eyes and they are too fast and they have each other to get them out of genjutsu)

Susanoo (Hidora in base tok it down so in gates it would get destroyed)

Amaterasu(This could take out one of them but not both. While one is being burned the other would get destroyed)

Fire ninjutsu(easily dodged or countered)

Itachi does not have much knowledge on Kaumi or the true power of the gates. The prep is overkill
Old 12-14-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I hope you realize their current state is chakra deprived and almost dead. If you wanna be super accurate.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well, either Totsuka GG or Kamui GG

Old 12-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #5
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Susanoo (Hidora in base tok it down so in gates it would get destroyed)
Gai's Hirudora showed the same destructive power in base as it did when he was in the gates you can see an identical AoE and then shockwave. That's why I was confused and thought Kishi messed up. Either way there is no power difference between Hirudora in base and in gates.

I still agree with your other points and that Itachi loses, I was just pointing that out.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:40 AM   #6
Midnight789
Chunin

Midnight789 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Gai's Hirudora showed the same destructive power in base as it did when he was in the gates you can see an identical AoE and then shockwave. That's why I was confused and thought Kishi messed up. Either way there is no power difference between Hirudora in base and in gates.

I still agree with your other points and that Itachi loses, I was just pointing that out.
actually ur wrong. the Afternoon Tiger that Gai thrown in base was much smaller and the blast radius was very shortened due to his condition at that time. The Afternoon Tiger was clearly not used to its fullest considering how Gai was feeling before using that.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I somehow think that Itachi can still take this with extreme difficulty if the distance wasn't so high. With full knowledge and a well-timed Kamui from a distance, the duo is more likely to have this.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sorry Box, but I'm closing this.

The way you set up the thread, you nerfed one of Itachi's biggest assets, and you buffed Gai and Kakashi, who already have knowledge and are a good duo to begin with, by giving them prep. Considering the fact that Kakashi is hyped to be on somewhat equal terms with Shikamaru in intelligence, I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't be able to concoct a ploy to kill him.

That is, unless they just flat out beat him because they have power in numbers and Kamui is hax.
Closed Thread