Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 12-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Update: Izayoi

Just a quick update for chrono phantasma here. A new character was announced recently that will be released in the arcade version soon. Izayoi; Tsubaki's true form which seems to be the new murakumo unit for this game.

YouTube:

Tsubaki's been my main since CS so i can't wait for this. Hopefully her teleport move won't be too overpowered.

As far as i know there's no word yet on the home console release.

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 12-11-2012 at 06:37 PM.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Update: Izayoi

I saw some gameplay of her earlier today and I can say she looks pretty sweet. I never would have expected that Tsubaki was secretly a Murakumo Unit. Also, not on topic, but I finally caught some footage of Carl and Noel's new Astrals in action. Carl's is definitely better then his old one(and hopefully easier to pull off since its the only one I could never do even in practice mode) and Noel's is just freakin awesome!

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I saw some gameplay of her earlier today and I can say she looks pretty sweet. I never would have expected that Tsubaki was secretly a Murakumo Unit. Also, not on topic, but I finally caught some footage of Carl and Noel's new Astrals in action. Carl's is definitely better then his old one(and hopefully easier to pull off since its the only one I could never do even in practice mode) and Noel's is just freakin awesome!
Yeah she looks like a murakumo and that's what i thought at first but i've seen some people saying she isn't really a murakumo so who knows. I haven't seen any of the arcade story but I'm guessing that whatever it is it's got something to do with the Izayoi stealing her sight and whatever happened between her and Hazama at the end of CS.

I haven't seen any footage of other characters but yeah Carl's astral was a pain as well as Tager's for me so i hope that's something they change. I use Noel a lot so that's cool that she's getting a new astral. Definitely can't wait for this game now.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can do Tager's with no problem, but I usually just spin the stick like crazy(the only time I ever used the stick, for most everything else I use the buttons). But that could also just be that Tager was basically my third best character after Makoto and Tao. :P

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 AM   #5
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Izayoi's taunt has hitbox. So much win lol.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, and it seems like we're seeing Nu and Mu-12 again...and Mu has a new Astral. So that means we may get to see Noel turn into Mu again, but this time be in control of herself.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #7
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So what characters do you guys main? I main Hazama.

Last edited by Phazonous; 12-14-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I main Makoto because she's a fast, hard hitting character.. My backup mains are Taokaka and Tager. I just find them the easiest to combo with.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #9
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
So what characters do you guys main? I main Hazama.
I main Tsubaki, Noel, and Ragna. I'll also use Makoto or Litchi pretty often though.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:13 AM   #10
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I also forgot that Rachel is one of my other backup mains. You just gotta be smart playing her and control your opponents moves so you can catch them with lightning and her hard hitting moves.

YouTube:
src="

Tags
blazblue