Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

Ok, so the next filler is out.. What do you make of it?

Here's my two cents. I think Hidan wasn't actually properly revived with that edo tensei type jutsu. Kabuto used the same jutsu to replicate naruto and his kyuubi form. So does this mean Hidan is completely dead, or has he survived somewhere? You never know Kishi might throw in something sillly like Jashin saved Hidan cos he was Jashin's only loyal believer :P..... No seriously, Naruto was alive and this replica of him was made, could Hidan have also been alive, or does this jutsu work on dead people as well? Other than that it was an iffy type of episode. Nothing great happened but it wasn't terrible. Also I don't like all these special effects in this filler arc. They just don't feel right.

ANY PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT EPISODE??
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
scallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Slack 40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Off and on
Posts: 2,162
Rep Power: 9
Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

Hidan was replicated from that water snake stuff just like the nine tails clone so no hidan was not revived using edo tensei
__________________
/l/l/l
(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Kisame

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
Hidan was replicated from that water snake stuff just like the nine tails clone so no hidan was not revived using edo tensei
So was Hidan's body found or not, do you know?
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
scallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

lol when Hidan did not want to be eaten by the snake
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:05 AM   #5
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

This ^
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
scallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:08 AM   #6
Rezeon
Genin
 
Rezeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 248
Rep Power: 10
Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

Yeah the Hidan clone obviously isn't a real Edo Tensei, but rather a knockoff duplicate made from those snakes that Kabuto is experimenting with.

As for why Kabuto went this route.... manga spoilers
Spoiler:
In the manga Kabuto hasn't used an Edo Tensei of Hidan at any point and it doesn't look like he will. So one could speculate that because of his immortality ritual Hidan is still alive... as a severed head buried in that pit on Shikamaru's family hunting grounds.



I was amused that Nine Tails immediatly seized the opportunity to hijack the Naruto duplicate that Kabuto made. Did anyone else notice that they showed Sakura take a punch to the face from the clone, but they cut away when Hinata got hit? You would almost think that animation team had a personal bias or something.

The fight against Nine Tails was nice, although I was utterly dissappointed at the small explosion from his Bijuu Bomb... that and Deidara didn't make a joke about it being art.

The timeline for this episode still makes no sense at all since they show Hinata vs Pain as part of the montage of Naruto's friends. This is the kind of disjointed filler that got Bleach into trouble...
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezeon View Post
Yeah the Hidan clone obviously isn't a real Edo Tensei, but rather a knockoff duplicate made from those snakes that Kabuto is experimenting with.

As for why Kabuto went this route.... manga spoilers
Spoiler:
In the manga Kabuto hasn't used an Edo Tensei of Hidan at any point and it doesn't look like he will. So one could speculate that because of his immortality ritual Hidan is still alive... as a severed head buried in that pit on Shikamaru's family hunting grounds.
Yeah I thought something was weird with Hidan's reanimation. Some people think Hidan died from starvation, and that his body was too blown apart to recover for edo tensei. Others still think he's alive. I hope we hear something about this before the end - Hidan was a cool character!


Quote:
I was amused that Nine Tails immediatly seized the opportunity to hijack the Naruto duplicate that Kabuto made. Did anyone else notice that they showed Sakura take a punch to the face from the clone, but they cut away when Hinata got hit? You would almost think that animation team had a personal bias or something.
LOL bias towards a drawing

Quote:
The fight against Nine Tails was nice, although I was utterly dissappointed at the small explosion from his Bijuu Bomb... that and Deidara didn't make a joke about it being art.
I think the bijuu bomb was a little away from deidara. That's why it seemed small. Even so, Kishi probably couldn't care less at this stage. Get passed the fillers and move on to the real story pleaaase!

Quote:
The timeline for this episode still makes no sense at all since they show Hinata vs Pain as part of the montage of Naruto's friends. This is the kind of disjointed filler that got Bleach into trouble...
Unfortunately all we can tell is that the fillers are before Naruto controls the Kyuubi, and after the Pain fight.. Doesn't give us much to go on
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
scallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #8
hoho24x
Ninja Academy Student
 
hoho24x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 0
hoho24x is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

Question when did Hinata become a medical Ninja???
hoho24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #9
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoho24x View Post
Question when did Hinata become a medical Ninja???
Well we knew Hinata had great chakra control. This was seen during the capturing of the three-tails, when they were setting up the barrier. Ino failed at one stage because the level of control was so hard, yet Hinata seemed fine. I never heard of Hinata becoming a medical-nin but I always thought it was possible
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
scallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:16 AM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,692
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 293 Discussion

hm. Kakashi has his gloves on, then off for one scene and has it on in the rest
hehe! Kakashi and Yamato in the same room!!~~~~~~~
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
edo tensei, kabuto, kyuubi, naruto shippuden, naruto shippuden 293, nine tails


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.