Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #79221
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire
Default Re: Forum mall club

Well if Pinkie leaves then I have no reason. All my other friends went poof.
Cept you Nichole. You know you've got a place in my heart~c;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝I値l be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that I知 still around.❞

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Klaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #79222
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #79223
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaire View Post
Well if Pinkie leaves then I have no reason. All my other friends went poof.
Cept you Nichole. You know you've got a place in my heart~c;

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #79224
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
What would a prince be without his queen? u _ u

Old 12-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #79225
Roy
Apprentice Genin

Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No reason for you to stay? Are you kidding me? Stay because you want to stay, don't leave 'cause your friends are leaving, geez, why does everyone have to a follower in this world, no one ever wants to be their own follower... Cept me... Extinct race...
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:32 PM   #79226
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Meh, most my friends either leave or don't come on as much, so, what do I do? Make new friends. I still keep in contact with my other forum friends though. I guess I'm used to it?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:32 PM   #79227
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What would a prince be without his queen? u _ u

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #79228
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Klaire is mine.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #79229
Roy
Apprentice Genin

Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Meh, most my friends either leave or don't come on as much, so, what do I do? Make new friends. I still keep in contact with my other forum friends though. I guess I'm used to it?
God, why can't my stupid friends be like you? Geez.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #79230
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Aww. c; Lookie there. I win at life.

@Roy: I'm also going to be busy with karate, tournaments and dance. < _ <

Old 12-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #79231
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Klaire is mine.
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't see her referring to you as "Queen". *slaps gold sticker on Klaire that says property of Tard*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #79232
Roy
Apprentice Genin

I'm in college, studing for my master's in business engineering, I work at my dad's blacksmithing shop, I take care of my little sister, and I still.. Have for this forum.. Get the metaphor?
Old 12-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #79233
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
God, why can't my stupid friends be like you? Geez.
Men??

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 12-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #79234
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
I'm in college, studing for my master's in business engineering, I work at my dad's blacksmithing shop, I take care of my little sister, and I still.. Have for this forum.. Get the metaphor?
Some people want to use the free time they have for other things than this place.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #79235
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't see her referring to you as "Queen". *slaps gold sticker on Klaire that says property of Tard*
IT JUST GOT REAL.

And Roy, I have other things to attend to that will not be made public.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #79236
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 12-13-2012, 04:41 PM   #79237
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
IT JUST GOT REAL.

And Roy, I have other things to attend to that will not be made public.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 04:42 PM   #79238
Roy
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Men??

You're... A guy..? Both female and male friends of mine I mean.

@ Pink: Okay, I think I'm tired trying to presuade you two to stay, rest of my friends didn't hear me either? So why I care? /turns head and slowly drinks my cherry soda/ ;-;
Old 12-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #79239
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

*giggles at Tard*

Its life,roy.

Old 12-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #79240
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*giggles at Tard*

Its life,roy.
Stick THAT in your juice box and suck it Pink!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard