Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 05:20 AM   #5501
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

when is the jump event? im pritty shure it was soonish

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 12-13-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:25 AM   #5502
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
You guys are being negative again, I see. CC2 already said they're focusing more on the manga than the anime when they were asked if the fillers were going to impact Storm 3's development.
they actually answered that when they were asked about filler characters being in the game, they said they were focusing on the manga so they wouldn't be in, they said nothing about going further than the anime.

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 12-13-2012, 06:42 AM   #5503
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
when is the jump event? im pritty shure it was soonish
It's this weekend :-)
Hope we get a epic Trailer, the 2 Trailers were not that good like the Storm 2 one's
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 12-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #5504
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
I hope cc2 doesnt become Capcom or something...
Capcom already puts all the important/wanted characters in a game even if you have to pay 10$ after you already bought it. Which is more then we can say of CC2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 12-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #5505
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Isnt jump festa on the 21st? Is there another event this weekend?
Old 12-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #5506
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
Isnt jump festa on the 21st? Is there another event this weekend?
21st dam thats a fair way away

i had a look and its the 22nd to 23rd being sat and sunday.

any way last jump festa had a trailer being the time skip/ pre time skip clash thing with a bit of gameplay thrown in

perhaps again this yr?

Last edited by Joaty; 12-13-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #5507
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
21st dam thats a fair way away

i had a look and its the 22nd to 23rd being sat and sunday.

any way last jump festa had a traile

perhaps again this yr?
Probably yes. Jojo's bizarre adventure game is also made by cc2 and it is getting a trailer at jump festa...so there is hope!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #5508
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

next weekend for jump festa then looking forward to it there should definitely be a trailer for storm 3, showing something new from the konoha 11 i hope and possibly new reveals!

Old 12-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #5509
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would like to see some kll footage before we get into the juicer newer add ons. Basically, what I mean is I want to see all returning chars that are from generation presented, before newer chars are revealed........* Plus * I think we need to see samurai naruto in action and like I have stated before ....only after the slew of 60+ "expected'' characters are shown do I feel the final batch of anticipated chars should be revealed.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-13-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #5510
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'd like to see more of the game mechanics. If I remember correctly, the last thing they showed us on that end was ring outs and I thought they said that was only like 40% of the new mechanics that they've showed us.

Also, I'd like to see some system of switching jutsu. I just moved and bought a new PS3 so with no saved data, I have to go through generations completely to get all the characters and doing Young Naruto's first story battle, he has Demon Wind Bomb. For some reason, you don't have the option of using that jutsu with him, even though some characters do have different jutsu for different costumes. (i.e. Young Sasuke, Young Gaara) I know the PTS characters aren't relevant in Storm 3's story, but some characters have shown a lot of improvement or jutsu, especially if we're going by manga.

It would be nice to see select-able jutsu before the battle. Or better yet, some new game mechanic that allows you to use more than one in battle. I'm still a little bitter of CC2 for not giving Zabuza his Giant Vortex jutsu...

Lastly, and probably least important, if they do allow selectable jutsu before the battle, it would be much appreciated if they also had select-able Ultimates. Even having the option between one or another would be a fresh step towards newness.

TO SUM UP EVERYTHING FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE READING LONG POSTS:
GAME MECHANICS GAME MECHANICS GAME MECHANICS
^That's what I want to see.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 12-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #5511
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
I'd like to see more of the game mechanics. If I remember correctly, the last thing they showed us on that end was ring outs and I thought they said that was only like 40% of the new mechanics that they've showed us.

Also, I'd like to see some system of switching jutsu. I just moved and bought a new PS3 so with no saved data, I have to go through generations completely to get all the characters and doing Young Naruto's first story battle, he has Demon Wind Bomb. For some reason, you don't have the option of using that jutsu with him, even though some characters do have different jutsu for different costumes. (i.e. Young Sasuke, Young Gaara) I know the PTS characters aren't relevant in Storm 3's story, but some characters have shown a lot of improvement or jutsu, especially if we're going by manga.

It would be nice to see select-able jutsu before the battle. Or better yet, some new game mechanic that allows you to use more than one in battle. I'm still a little bitter of CC2 for not giving Zabuza his Giant Vortex jutsu...

Lastly, and probably least important, if they do allow selectable jutsu before the battle, it would be much appreciated if they also had select-able Ultimates. Even having the option between one or another would be a fresh step towards newness.

TO SUM UP EVERYTHING FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE READING LONG POSTS:
GAME MECHANICS GAME MECHANICS GAME MECHANICS
^That's what I want to see.
I'd love to have more than 1 jutsu during battle, but I doubt they'll implement it because CC2 always gets so pedantic about how many buttons they can use.
Selectable jutsus and Ultimates would be nice too, i.e. Storm 1, but I don't think they are going to include that either.

Then again I could be wrong.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #5512
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh next weekend?
I always thought 15th and 16th of decmber lol :-/
Anyway, I am looking forward to the Jump Festa, i want to see a new Storm 3 Trailer, epic gameplay and a Project Versus J Trailer xDDD
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 12-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #5513
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

What I hate the most is how they over hype the announcement of the announcement... they've been doing that a lot.

Like having a countdown (which they did for France), making it SEEM like it's pretty big but then it turns out to be just some special edition set for the game... which is cool and all but...come on.... did that really deserve a countdown? It's like they expect us to be like "WOAH, THIS IS AWESOME. YEAH!"

They did this, from what I remember, on 3 different occasions and it's pretty annoying.

They always say,"We have a VERY BIG announcement! You'll see it at this upcoming event!" Then they only mention ONE brand new feature to us... such as a ring out, or a new support attack. It's cool though, it's news, I LOVE hearing new features and it's definitely adding on to the gameplay, (not a big fan of that ring out system though...) but it's not entirely big. I just hate how they make us so excited, then disappoint us in the end with only little tiny pieces of news.

This is just a metaphor but it's kinda like they're the loser of the entire school, and they're desperately trying to impress everyone with simple card tricks... it's downright annoying.

Sorry for being so negative, but I really just had to vent that out of my system.

Last edited by MyMattstache; 12-14-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:30 AM   #5514
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
What I hate the most is how they over hype the announcement of the announcement... they've been doing that a lot.

Like having a countdown (which they did for France), making it SEEM like it's pretty big but then it turns out to be just some special edition set for the game... which is cool and all but...come on.... did that really deserve a countdown? It's like they expect us to be like "WOAH, THIS IS AWESOME. YEAH!"

They did this, from what I remember, on 3 different occasions and it's pretty annoying.

They always say,"We have a VERY BIG announcement! You'll see it at this upcoming event!" Then they only mention ONE brand new feature to us... such as a ring out, or a new support attack. It's cool though, it's news, I LOVE hearing new features and it's definitely adding on to the gameplay, (not a big fan of that ring out system though...) but it's not entirely big. I just hate how they make us so excited, then disappoint us in the end with only little tiny pieces of news.

This is just a metaphor but it's kinda like they're the loser of the entire school, and they're desperately trying to impress everyone with simple card tricks... it's downright annoying.

Sorry for being so negative, but I really just had to vent that out of my system.
I hear you.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #5515
Monkey D. Leo
Apprentice Genin

Monkey D. Leo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

new scan:

Dear CC2 and Nanco Bandai Revolution means BIG changes dont come at me with just one or two little changes this time and say: wow such revolution wow.

PSN ID: Leo_terminator
Old 12-14-2012, 04:03 AM   #5516
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Finally some awesome news! hopefully this turns people positive again.

That scan looks kinda blurry, but from the looks of it, all the Jinchuriki are confirmed to be in the game as playable characters...and their awakenings are their tailed beast forms.

If people are still negative after this then wow.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-14-2012, 04:09 AM   #5517
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Finally some new characters that are playable and not hack and slash only...
Old 12-14-2012, 04:13 AM   #5518
Monkey D. Leo
Apprentice Genin

Monkey D. Leo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

for now i can say every character in a scan is playable in the game

tailed beasts will be awsome to play cant wait now and maybe they are in a trailer at jump festa or something else

Dear CC2 and Nanco Bandai Revolution means BIG changes dont come at me with just one or two little changes this time and say: wow such revolution wow.

PSN ID: Leo_terminator
Old 12-14-2012, 04:34 AM   #5519
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Alright, alright, I accept defeat. You win.

But, wow. Does this mean Gaara can turn Shukaku?

Old 12-14-2012, 04:34 AM   #5520
RikudoSageMode
Ninja Academy Student

RikudoSageMode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well after this...it remained nagato white mask tobi and madara and this game will be awesome!

Naruto Shippuden:UNS 3 Mains:

-Madara Uchiha
-Rinnengan Tobi
-EMS Sasuke
-Nagato
-KCM Naruto

Xbox Live Gamertag:
LEG0R0N
Closed Thread