Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #181
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Yuna's Crazed Forum Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Lockhart View Post
Yea everyone is different
I know ive had a lot of stuff people say are bad for you but im still fine so far though I am still trying to eat a little healthier.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #182
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
its gonna look great you will see* drives and gets home*
Yes I know we will make it look really awesome.^^
Old 12-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #183
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*hears yuna and comes out of hiding*
Old 12-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #184
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I know ive had a lot of stuff people say are bad for you but im still fine so far though I am still trying to eat a little healthier.
thats good,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #185
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Yes I know we will make it look really awesome.^^
*puts the tree in living room and takes decorations out*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #186
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*hears yuna and comes out of hiding*
Look baby we got a Chirstmas Tree

Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #187
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*watches and wonders whats going on with my head tilted slightly*
Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #188
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
thats good,
Yeah though with my grandmother sometimes thats hard especially right now since a lot of times she wants to do Mcdonald's or other fast food places since she doesn't want to cook though I don't see why she just can't make something quick and easy instead of having us blowing money and junk food many nights in a row.>.>
Old 12-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #189
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*puts the tree in living room and takes decorations out*
*helps take them out and starts decorating* I think I might know what to put on it.^^
Old 12-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #190
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*goes over to the tree and sniffs it*
Old 12-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #191
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*watches and wonders whats going on with my head tilted slightly*
*picks you up and kisses your nose*
Quote:
Yeah though with my grandmother sometimes thats hard especially right now since a lot of times she wants to do Mcdonald's or other fast food places since she doesn't want to cook though I don't see why she just can't make something quick and easy instead of having us blowing money and junk food many nights in a row.>.>
I get it

Old 12-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #192
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Umm careful there puppy we are about to decorate.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #193
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*helps take them out and starts decorating* I think I might know what to put on it.^^
ok* keeps decorating*

Quote:
*goes over to the tree and sniffs it*
*smiles*

Old 12-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #194
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*picks you up and kisses your nose*

I get it
Yeah it gets annoying after a while and sometimes I feel she is going to kill us with all that.lol
Old 12-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #195
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah it gets annoying after a while and sometimes I feel she is going to kill us with all that.lol
well its your choice to want to eat that food tooo.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #196
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok* keeps decorating*

*smiles*
Yep. *decorates one side with red and green lights* there are done.^^ *has a ninja leaf thing up in red and green* what do you think?

(lol we usually try to keep our cat away since a lot of times he'll try to eat the tinsle on it.)
Old 12-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #197
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*goes under the tree and looks up at it from the bottom of it*
Old 12-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #198
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well its your choice to want to eat that food tooo.
Yeah I know its just whenever im bugged to do it I usually can't so no I do sometimes at least and say im gonna have something else.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:56 PM   #199
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Please be careful not to knock anything down I worked hard on it.>.<
Old 12-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #200
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
be careful baby
Quote:
Yeah I know its just whenever im bugged to do it I usually can't so no I do sometimes at least and say im gonna have something else.
Good

Quote:
Yep. *decorates one side with red and green lights* there are done.^^ *has a ninja leaf thing up in red and green* what do you think?

(lol we usually try to keep our cat away since a lot of times he'll try to eat the tinsle on it.)
(Dogs dont eat it lol*)
WE ARE DONE