Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #581
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

The heaven and Earth thing... honestly it is not that convincing. Sakura has not been with Naruto when he needed her most especially during the Pain fight

And where is this proof that Kishi wanted NaruSaku and got in a fight with his editors
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #582
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The LAST part is what would convince me of Kishi's true attitude - except I'd like to hear it from himself aka interview of sorts.
And I really gravitate between:
1. Saying that so many clues on NaruHina (even as big as her open confession) MUST have a reason.
2. Saying that Kishi is a heartless troll for doing the above, while secretly webbing towards NaruSaku to "surprise" us.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #583
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Night Hawk has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
The heaven and Earth thing... honestly it is not that convincing. Sakura has not been with Naruto when he needed her most especially during the Pain fight

And where is this proof that Kishi wanted NaruSaku and got in a fight with his editors
I just told you in that last post.

The pain fight she was taking care of the villagers. What do you expect from her? Honestly! She can't be in two places at once people! You want the impossible from her.

She healed him after he went 4 tails. He needed her pretty badly then. I don't want to read any BS about this either. He needed her, she helped him. End of story.
Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #584
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

naruto should convert to mormonism so he can have both sakura and hinata in a polygamy relationship. everybody winss
Hipster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #585
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Who was she healing when naruto fought pain?
Old 12-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #586
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Who was she healing when naruto fought pain?
The villagers. What's your point?! She was doing her JOB! Do you even know the first rule for medical ninjas? Or medical personal in real life even. Stay off the front lines and don't put yourself in danger unless needed.
Sakura is a medical ninja. So she's not supposed to be in combat in the first place. Honestly. Use some common sense.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #587
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Chapter and page. Where is she doing this. Iirc after almighty push there were lil to no survivors. Especially nobody that Sakura could easily locate. She was just yelling for help
Old 12-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #588
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Chapter and page. Where is she doing this. Iirc after almighty push there were lil to no survivors. Especially nobody that Sakura could easily locate. She was just yelling for help
You don't even have a clue what the heck you're talking about do you? Little to no survivors? Then who were all those people standing in the background when she hugged Naruto, hmmmm?

She was screaming Naruto's name. Yes, Naruto's. Not Sasuke's, not Lee, not anyone else. Only Naruto. That's all she yelled.

You should just stop dude. Seriously. You just made a fool of yourself.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #589
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
You don't even have a clue what the heck you're talking about do you? Little to no survivors? Then who were all those people standing in the background when she hugged Naruto, hmmmm?
those were the people who were brought back to life by nagato. You are avoiding my question. We saw about 10 survivors total. Sakura was not healing anyone after ALMIGHTY PUSH. If you have proof give me page n chapter. Sakura was not healing anyone while naruo was fighting pain. In the village. Sakura was free to help if she wishes
She was screaming Naruto's name. Yes, Naruto's. Not Sasuke's, not Lee, not anyone else. Only Naruto. That's all she yelled.
lol why would she ask for saskue? She has no idea where he is an saskue is evil and wants to destroy the village. She does not know where lee is either. Also neither of them r strong enough to defeat pain. Also it was SElFISH for Sakura to cry out wanting naruto to be in the missle of danger. Hundreds of shinobi gave their lives to keep naruto out of the village and keep his location a secret. Sakura just have up and gave into the enemies demands
You should just stop dude. Seriously. You just made a fool of yourself.
Your not cool at all dude. You don't not even have your facts straight
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #590
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Your not cool at all dude. You don't not even have your facts straight
Complete BS.

I'm not even going to bother. Just...no. Not going through this again. This is a series I don't even care about, and I've got other things to worry about than a stupid anime couple and some NH fan claiming to be "the best."

If you really want a "challenge" so badly, then why don't you go and argue on H&E? Or are you scared of being out numbered and kicked off the site?

This is why I dropped Naruto in the first place.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #591
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Wow. So you have no proof and you are the one making up BS. Your a sad sight
Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #592
PrinceofPeace
Banned

As for your Desperate and ridiculous "H&E" argument
Check out the link below
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NZgNc...%3DNZgNc_DfGVY
Old 12-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #593
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I'm not even going to bother. Just...no. Not going through this again. This is a series I don't even care about, and I've got other things to worry about than a stupid anime couple and some NH fan claiming to be "the best."
Then by all means leave and attend to those 'other things'. PoP quite clearly feels strongly about this subject and is willing to defend those beliefs. If you truly believe that you're accomplishing nothing here and aren't even that interested in the subject matter, then just drop it. Continuance is folly.

As for the topic itself, I guess if I had to choose one I'd go with NaruHina, though I'm not particularly fond of the pairing, or even pairings in general.
Shukketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 AM   #594
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Shuk
Funny, but I'm VERY un-pairing-fan myself.
Er, I'm not against them, but just indifferent "girly-romance-wise".
That's why in my choice of NH+SS, I'm being dictated so NOT by "romantic" thinking, but (and I explained it before more than once) by my "feeling of happy ending for good characters".
If Kishi didn't accentuate these romantic feelings so much himself, I wouldn't care a bit about them (Naruto would still make Hokage, hehehe).
Oh, funny enough, my main comparison-example (Dragon Ball) actually DOESN'T accentuate romantic feelings almost AT ALL (with a few rare and secondary exceptions).
Instead, we see FAMILIES being made and CHILDREN being born as the result of these "pairings".
And I'd say, I like it this way much more - it's much more important to have life-long goals and successors, than temporary (and "love" of the "pairing" type, aka "crush", is nearly always temporary) ambitions.
Which is again, why I see Sakura being inappropriate (from her own character stand-point) to be helping Naruto on his life-long goal of "becoming the best Hokage", which is way beyond "becoming Hokage" AND "becoming the strongest ninja" - cause it involves such un-Naruto things like politics and economy, which are also much harder to grasp for the clan-less Sakura, however smart she personally would be.
Hinata, being a clan heiress, will be both more knowledgeable in such stuff and will be of much bigger help to Naruto, cause she's simply more used to it, if not on the genetic level.
And I personally still think, that Sakura also lacks personal-level understanding of Naruto's deeper goals and WHY he has them.
Even if she was a "forehead" in childhood, still she at least had PARENTS and also Ino for a much longer time than Naruto had any his age friends OR any support at all.
Sakura didn't have a comparably hard childhood to Naruto's.
Lucky her, but this makes them quite apart in their understanding of each other.
Hinata, on the other hand, was living a life of an abused child for the most of her childhood and beyond, she suffered the loss of her mother AND basically father (one died physically, another emotionally), plus she had a huge burden of expectations she couldn't meet pressing on her.
Even though her life was also different, but she could understand the pain of being lonely much better than Sakura.
And seeing how she turned out character-wise, unlike Sasuke who had somewhat similar childhood problems, she's much closer personality-wise to Naruto than Sakura.
This said, I do see problems with SasuSaku (or I would be contradicting myself by making preferential conclusions), but it helps that Sasuke does NOT have such global life-long goals like Naruto (revenge isn't one, and it's over or nearly over anyways).
So they'll just "live and let other live", until they figure out their own goals later on.
Hope you got my point.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #595
xxjthmfreakxx90
Freshmen Academy Student

xxjthmfreakxx90 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruHina ALL the way!!!
xxjthmfreakxx90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:08 AM   #596
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant

NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Spoiler:
http://sbkline.deviantart.com/art/Narusaku-Time-Line-Part-1-317649459
http://sbkline.deviantart.com/art/Na...rt-2-317708628

I thought to make NaruSaku time line after december then i found this.(So i don't have to make 1)

!!ナルトとサクラ、シカマルとイノ永遠!!

Don't gain the World and Soul, Wisdom is better than Silver or Gold
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.

Last edited by NaruSaku ShikaIno; 12-15-2012 at 04:12 AM.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #597
Elena Gilbert
Academy Graduate

Elena Gilbert saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Elena Gilbert saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruhina!!
Old 12-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #598
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Sakura has not been with Naruto when he needed her most especially during the Pain fight
If you want to get technical, Naruto needed someone the most during his pre-ninja days, which Sakura & Hinata both failed to do. The Pain fight is the worst example because Hinata had the advantage of knowing what's going on, Sakura didn't find out until afterwards, so who said Sakura wouldn't do the same. Besides, I disagree that when Naruto needed her the most, it's the little things that counts.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #599
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Sakura made NO EFFORT to see if Naruto was okay
she was not doing ANYTHING
-she was not healing anyone
-most were dead
-there was a HUGE HOLE in the middle of the village , so it was obvious to find Naruto

Plus Sakura put her life ahead of Naruto's ONCE AGAIN
-the whole reason people died in the village was to protect Naruto's location. But Sakura goes against that and BEGS Naruto to return. She wanted Naruto to risk his OWN LIFE for others.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #600
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

NaruHina because they are awesome together and Naruto can help improve Hinata's skills.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote