Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #1501
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

I think Naruto will die... I dont see him choosing but NaruHina is the best choice
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #1502
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Im not sure whats going to happen in the end but I just hope something happens between him and Hinata soon.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:26 AM   #1503
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I'm sure it will.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #1504
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Real options:
1. Naruto dies. (I highly doubt that. The series are far from being that grim.)
2. They win, but we get the hints of some THIRD Part to be pending. (I doubt that too. No more villains to fish out after they finish off Juubi. I doubt they'd make an entire Season just for Rikudo. Who isn't even evil.)
3. They win, then we have an "Epilogue" glimpse in the form of "Many years later..." This probably will include Rokudaime Namikaze Naruto and some other info. The pairings will be hinted at, or maybe even stated clearly, but it won't take more than just a couple manga panels. (Most probable version. This should satisfy both the pairing fans and those who dislike the idea of ANY pairings involved in SHONENs.)

Last edited by koshej; 11-26-2012 at 08:01 AM.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #1505
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

It's the only possible outcome. He told sasuke it would happen. The great toad predicted that naruto and sasuke would fight. If you put both of thoses together.....
Naruto: X_X
Old 11-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #1506
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Well it looks like the shinobi alliance has finally arrived including Hinata so hopefully we can finally see those two in action together this will be a good chance for something to happen between them.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:28 AM   #1507
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

By the pace Kishi is using currently, we'll get over the war in about half a year...
Such a drag...
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #1508
bobtiger5
Freshmen Academy Student

bobtiger5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to join!!!
Ok. Below are my opinions and wishes for NaruHina

I WANT NARUHINA TO HAPPEN. Due to several reasons. WARNING: My reason may be subjective. Please take it as a one man's opinion.
One, Hinata is a sexy woman, no offence. It looks kinda like my GF though. she is cute, kawaii, has nice breast and figure. Nice personality: Determined, Polite, Kind. Abilites: Byakuga techniques. Utimate: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist. OMG! It is hard to find such a girl like this in real life and it is even rarer when she likes you. I mean: go for it Naruto, you had the best girl everybody can dream of.
Second, Naruto, if you can pick Hinata up, you can gain access to Byakugan secret techniques. Just like what your father, Minato did, learing your Mother's fuinjutsu. You can use it to protect her clan and your village. Compared to Sakura, you can learn punch and medical stuff (which can be bit boring and torturous under Sakura, if you know i mean).
Thridly, don't waste Hinata's efforts. I mean, Naruto, Hinata success/acceptace/strength/motivation/confidence is determined by you. You are the one who can change Hinata. Hinata was on the verge on losing herself and her father's acceptance. If you can just go out with her just for once, I bet Hinata will surpass her Cousin and her Father in no time. If you reject Hinata, she may not get over it and may end up like Sakura, creating even more problems as you have two women depressed becuase of you. The Hyuga Clan will be in a state of emergency as there is no successor of Hyuga Clan Leader and the Branch family will have to rule over the Main Family. This may cause confilct and disaster may befall on Hyuga Clan.
Fourthly, Sakura mind is set on getting Sasuke's love for sure, although she had some doubts and you know that, please don't be selfish. If you love somebody that much, you should also respect that person.Let Sakura go and just give Hinata a chance, will yea? I bet you will like her eventually.

I have said everything I wanted to say. I can only hope what Masashi Kishimoto doing is rigth and logical. Also, I hope that my wish could come true. NARUHINA FOREVER!!!!!
bobtiger5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #1509
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the club. And I totally agree about Hinata she is really sexy and cute and her personality is something I really like as well which is some of the reasons why she would be the perfect girl for me.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #1510
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Can I join NaruHina is the perfect pairing for him and she is so sweet and loyal to him that she deserves him more than anyone who only started to care for him because he was strong. Her loyalty alone is enough for them to belong together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #1511
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes welcome and I agree she is better for him then anyone including Sakura Hinata also wouldn't hit Naruto like she does which gets totally annoying after a while I don't care what her reasons are she shouldn't just hit Naruto just because of how he behaves. And yes she has always liked Naruto even during when nobody else did thats pretty loyal enough right there.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #1512
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wow damn

Spoiler:
Looks like we just got another NaruHina moment from the latest chapter with Hinata protecting Naruto most of the chapter then Neji sacrifices himself to save them and says to Naruto that Hinata would do whatever she could to protect him that is a good NaruHina moment indeed it sucks that Neji is gone now.>.<
Old 12-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #1513
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

NejiHina shipping is officially dead
less competition. Neji is forever a martyr for our Shipping. May he R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #1514
Musouka-chan
Apprentice Genin

Musouka-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love NaruHina so much! I really hope it becomes canon... may I please join?

Oh Tobi. Despite your hypocrisy I'm still your fan girl.

Spoiler:
R.I.P Kisame Hoshigaki
Spoiler:

R.I.P Neji Hyūga
Musouka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #1515
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes anyone can join and I hope it happens too. At least with the way things are now it does look like it could be possible.

And I know some people thought that Neji and Hinata would be together but thats out of the question now at least I though Neji and Ten Ten would be a good couple but we know thats impossible now as well. So yeah characters dying would also mean the end of some of the parings.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #1516
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I love neji! He is truly a ninja dying to support naruhina
Old 12-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #1517
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He does seem to know how much Hinata loves Naruto so him supporting it was a really nice thing he did.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:37 PM   #1518
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im a huge nxh fan a huge fan of them
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #1519
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Has Sakura risked her life for naruto as much as hinata has?
Old 12-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #1520
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well I don't think she has done any better then Hinata has thats for sure.

And welcome all new members.

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings