Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Danzo Avenged

In this thread, we will celebrate the death of Ao. The man who singly-handed and singly eyed killed Danzo; all because of his mistrust. For shame.

Thank you Madara, you have closed a sad chapter and ended a vile man.

Danzo is looking down and smiling knowing that the byukugan is no longer in enemy hands.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Danzo Avenged

Because Danzo doesn't care about any of the Leaf ninja that are there.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Haha. Of course you would make a thread like this.

Although,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Danzo is looking down and smiling knowing that the byukugan is no longer in enemy hands.
I can't deny that a similar thought flashed through my mind as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Because Danzo doesn't care about any of the Leaf ninja that are there.
Sacrifices have to be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Haha. Of course you would make a thread like this.

Although,

I can't deny that a similar thought flashed through my mind as well.
Exactly, for the greater good!

Old 12-12-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It only showed Shikaku left behind so I don't think he died.

Besides danzo is most likely in hell.

Last edited by Saiyan; 12-12-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:57 AM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Danzo would have still died in the hands of Sasuke without Ao's interference

And when did Ao die?

EDIT: Nevermind I see Chapt 613 is out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 12-12-2012 at 03:59 AM.
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:06 AM   #7
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I must have missed the part where Ao killed Danzo... but instead, died in a glorious self sacrifice for the greater good!
In catholic orthodoxy, that warrants living in heaven, bigbags!

Ao did basically set him up for death, by saying "eeeeh! he has the Sharingan1 Geet heem!"

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:02 AM   #8
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I never like Danzo.
and Saiyan he had just been comunicating with everyone through Inoichi so they were both there atleast and the other shinobi said there was no time to escape.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #9
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
I never like Danzo.
and Saiyan he had just been comunicating with everyone through Inoichi so they were both there atleast and the other shinobi said there was no time to escape.
That was a sand shinobi who I doubt ever had a single appearence in the manga before.

He was a jerk too

Inoichi may have died and Shikaku probably, I know this though, Ao is still alive!
Old 12-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #10
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

How do you know Ao is still alive

Old 12-12-2012, 08:16 AM   #11
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

lol... and don't forget Danzo would have made Juubi a better pet seeing he has more sharingan than the beast.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:16 AM   #12
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
How do you know Ao is still alive
From the perspective of the panel it looks like he is closest to the exit.

Edit: I just went over it again, he is closest to the exit.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #13
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I doubt it was just their building that got taken out though

Old 12-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
It only showed Shikaku left behind so I don't think he died.

Besides danzo is most likely in hell.
Nope all of thenm. Didn't you read what they said. There was no time to run even if they did. Not to mention Shikaku talked to the all the Shinobi Allaince, which requires the sensors to make the connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Danzo would have still died in the hands of Sasuke without Ao's interference

And when did Ao die?

EDIT: Nevermind I see Chapt 613 is out
Nope, without Ao's intereference, Sasuke would have had to fight the entire alliance, which he would have failed.

It is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I must have missed the part where Ao killed Danzo... but instead, died in a glorious self sacrifice for the greater good!
In catholic orthodoxy, that warrants living in heaven, bigbags!

Ao did basically set him up for death, by saying "eeeeh! he has the Sharingan1 Geet heem!"
Nope, he is a grave thief and a "useful idiot" of Sasuke and Tobi. Good riddance to that piece of trash.
Quote:
I doubt it was just their building that got taken out though
Given the fact that the explosions we saw before were bigger than a mountain range, true.

Last edited by Wooster; 12-12-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #15
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I still hate Danzo. I don't understand why some people on here worship him.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote