Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #5461
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

the game is practically near finished, they are being stingy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #5462
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
the game is practically near finished, they are being stingy
they should release it fall 2013
Old 12-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #5463
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It's coming out in March.....

If it had to be delayed to include more content, I'd hope for June 2013.
I can't wait to for the summer of 2014 to play this ;-;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #5464
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

march seems to early. they should make dlc (playable chars only).
Old 12-10-2012, 08:19 PM   #5465
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe we're being too negative, they said the game would have over 72 playable characters (so probably 75). We know it's going to have all the characters from generations minus the pts kids...so 72-15=57. That makes around 18 new characters for this game. We've seen Darui, Mifune, Hanzo, Ginkaku, and Kinkaku...so we've still to see about 13 new characters. That's quite a lot still. I can't even think up who will be playable unless they cover more than the anime is showing.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #5466
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Maybe we're being too negative, they said the game would have over 72 playable characters (so probably 75). We know it's going to have all the characters from generations minus the pts kids...so 72-15=57. That makes around 18 new characters for this game. We've seen Darui, Mifune, Hanzo, Ginkaku, and Kinkaku...so we've still to see about 13 new characters. That's quite a lot still. I can't even think up who will be playable unless they cover more than the anime is showing.
I know who will be playable, the Leaf Village Elders. They have shown heaps.

In all seriousness though, if your predictions are correct, the Jinchuuriki and Madara would take up only 7, leaving 6 spots empty. I wouldn't get hopeful on those characters though, or the amount of new characters we'll get.
And even though characters are fine and good, they are pointless if the game/story is rubbish.

Last edited by Anti-Charger; 12-10-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #5467
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Maybe im even more positive..

I agree with 75 characters. And i agree that konoha 12 + Sand 3 will be gone. Which indeed are 15. But im pretty sure Kid Kakashi and kid Obito will be gone too as it's quite odd to have 2 child characters. So we're up to 17.

Then we had 2 versions of Masked Man. Its my personal guess that funny Tobi will be gone. After all we will have masked man with his orange mask and most certainly also the white mask. Having 3 versions of Tobi is a little too much.

So im guessing 17 NEW characters, and additionally funny Tobi replaced with War Mask Masked Man. This theory assumes that Hashirama, Tobirama and Hidan are still playable.

Which 17 is very hard to say, will we get all 7 swordsmen? all jinchuriki? 5 previous kages? Parent characters? And ofcourse 75 is just a loose estimate. For all we know it could be 85. (Altough i think 75 - 78 is safe to assume)

Last edited by Vampiro; 12-10-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #5468
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ I don't want to be THAT positive, but yeah...I'm glad you're hopeful about it lol. Either way I'm buying the game, no matter how many new characters. I've purchased every storm game that's come out, and I'm going to continue... guess it's a habit to see what's new in each one. I'm pretty sure the story won't be rubbish anti-charger, if it's like storm 2, then there's not much to complain about! I may not be hyped for it, but i'm sure it will be good. And I just want to see the new trailer on the 16th-17th ><
Old 12-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #5469
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

is jump festa on the 16-17th? is storm 3 confirmed to be there? if so thats at the end of this week encroaching on the start of next so it isnt long to wait.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:47 AM   #5470
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ it could be any thing for instance they haven't reconfirmed danzo yet

Old 12-11-2012, 04:50 AM   #5471
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

could be a trailer with a short clip of the sasuke vs Danzo boss battle in it? we all know danzo will be there anyway lol they tend to focus more on new things in there news updates.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 AM   #5472
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
could be a trailer with a short clip of the sasuke vs Danzo boss battle in it? we all know danzo will be there anyway lol they tend to focus more on new things in there news updates.
danzo v sasuke would be kl to see

Last edited by Joaty; 12-11-2012 at 05:27 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:43 AM   #5473
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
danzo v sasuke would be kl to see
thats probably going to be one of my favorites...though do you think theres a Sasuke vs Kage boss battle as well? due to the cutscene with raikage using his Lightning Armor and about to punch sasuke

Old 12-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #5474
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post

Then we had 2 versions of Masked Man. Its my personal guess that funny Tobi will be gone. After all we will have masked man with his orange mask and most certainly also the white mask. Having 3 versions of Tobi is a little too much.
The dbz games did have like 6 versions of goku (not counting tranformations and fusions) you never know.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 12-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #5475
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Imo if this game doesn't have Zetsu as a playable character it's worthless

That's bs they won't make Zetsu a moveset and put him in "A" game
Old 12-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #5476
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
The dbz games did have like 6 versions of goku (not counting tranformations and fusions) you never know.
Well yes, you are right..

We could end up with 5 Naruto's, 5 Sasuke's, 3 masked man's..and god knows what more

Yet im hoping for a max of 3 Naruto's and 3 Sasuke's and 2 Masked Man's.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #5477
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:

We could end up with 5 Naruto's, 5 Sasuke's, 3 masked man's..and god knows what more

Remember all those Naruto costumes too.

The game will be choc-full of Narutos, Sasukes and Masked Men. What fun.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #5478
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Imo if this game doesn't have Zetsu as a playable character it's worthless

That's bs they won't make Zetsu a moveset and put him in "A" game
Well white zetsu is officially in the game for story slashes...as of now all we can do is hope he can be selected for vs battles...truth be told even if zetsu is support only I would be smiling "either way" something>nothing anyhow It would be nice having zetsu for vs modes.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Remember all those Naruto costumes too.

The game will be choc-full of Narutos, Sasukes and Masked Men. What fun.
The more naruto's sasuke's and tobi's there are.... means the happier I am. Hoping to see a wealth of Kakashi's, Itachi's, killer bee's, kabuto's, and kisame's as well since they have undergone many transformations for this portion of the series...*nods*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-11-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #5479
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post

The more naruto's sasuke's and tobi's there are.... means the happier I am. Hoping to see a wealth of Kakashi's, Itachi's, killer bee's, kabuto's, and kisame's as well since they have undergone many transformations for this portion of the series...*nods*
As long as they are just costumes i fully agree with you!!

Would love to have all edo characters to have a "alive" costume as well. Especially Asuma, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzo, Zabuza, Haku, Old Lady, Kimmimaru.

But besides costumes, i want as much unique characters as possible.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #5480
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I agree in like manor as well...strong post man I am sure many feel the same.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Closed Thread