Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #161
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: BG Convo #67: Sleep is for the Weak

The Black Plague happens there.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #162
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
I can be wrathful. I would say you could ask the people that know me best, but they're all dead.

You know, Oregon is one of those states that I just never seem to here anything about. Does anything actually happen there?
yal MF wolf pack sur roll deep

nortenos 14 hold it down in oregon
Old 12-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #163
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

and im stil saying "yal"...

what do i do? WHAT DO I DO?!

Old 12-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #164
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

speaking of oregon, there was a shooting in a portland mall. just recently/now

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #165
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
You know, Oregon is one of those states that I just never seem to here anything about. Does anything actually happen there? They never seem to come up during talks about politics and religion and such.
the population is utterly pitiful something like three million people in all that wilderness- they just don't matter

pretty sure there are more people in Brooklyn or down town LA than there are in the entire state

my home city has nearly a million more people

they just don't matter enough to really care about

but they are infested with some of the sickest bastards in the developed world

Houston Texas also has the same problem- but they crack down on it mercilessly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Maybe, just maybe, the BG's can become a wonderful, respectful place if we fill it with wonderful, respectful, wrathful members.

One day...
every time one of you guys stomps on an idiot we get closer to that day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
The Black Plague happens there.
lol it actually does

in fact anywhere on the west coast with prairie dogs is a good place to catch the black death

I think even Cali has a few hundred cases every year

its rare but honestly now adays you just pop a few anti biotics and in a day or so the fevers down and a week later you're fine

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-11-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #166
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

Quote:
yeah heres a discussion thread about it

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/on-topi...tacked-183716/

heh, its tends often to seem like people seem to "care" alot more when things like this "hit closer to home"...
Old 12-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #167
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

some people will just do anything to "stand out", even kill a bunch of people pointlessly and in the open. whats the point of a "name" if your dead?

but whatever, and about the discussion earlier in the convo about "christianity vs islam", well, either way perhaps nobody should be discussing about people being pointlessly killed wherever in the world that may be. put yourself "in their shoes", and see how you would like it

Last edited by mirai colorles; 12-11-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #168
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

also any one watching the news? Some whacko in Portland Oregon shot up a a mall
wow..........im slow.................just saw this

didnt really read all the previous posts...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #169
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nobody cares about MVC

unless they actually put their money where their mouth is and carry the fight to wong like they been talking about for four years

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirai colorles View Post
some people will just do anything to "stand out", even kill a bunch of people pointlessly and in the open. whats the point of a "name" if your dead?
this is actually valid I'm shocked

Quote:
wow..........im slow.................just saw this

didnt really read all the previous posts...
why not?

Old 12-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #170
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

Quote:
nobody cares about MVC

unless they actually put their money where their mouth is and carry the fight to wong like they been talking about for four years

this is actually valid I'm shocked

why not?
well i just posted that thread because culpa is from oregon, and apparently lives with a few blocks of where this took place. and with all the oregon discusion, it seemed fitting

at this point its doubtful the majority of MVC vs forum even know who wong is,,but that hardly matters
Old 12-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #171
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

but whatever, and about the discussion earlier in the convo about "christianity vs islam", well, either way perhaps nobody should be discussing about people being pointlessly killed wherever in the world that may be. put yourself "in their shoes", and see how you would like it
actually the discussion was more about "is it time to stop coddling the middle east and demand that secularize and modernize? or face unrestrained fury of a bunch of powers that are frankly sick of their crap?"

edit and believe it or not..I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter

and the grand masters if the persona is still kicking around in the back of your head

Old 12-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #172
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

In before Gun control debates.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #173
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

Quote:
actually the discussion was more about "is it time to stop coddling the middle east and demand that secularize and modernize? or face unrestrained fury of a bunch of powers that are frankly sick of their crap?"
those in the middle east can do as they please. sure if anybody wants to get involved in their business, they can also do that. just dont be surprised that they are fighting back
Old 12-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #174
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

hm. kinda studying at the same time

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #175
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
In before Gun control debates.
sure why not

guys..the topic is now gun control

Old 12-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #176
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

as if its hard to get guns illegally
Old 12-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #177
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sure why not

guys..the topic is now gun control
I heard the shooter was a teenager.

Quote:
as if its hard to get guns illegally
Which really backfires on Gun Control.

I mean Colorado and at least one or two other states legalized Marijauna. We might as well legalize it if its going to bring better results in the longer run.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 12-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #178
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

We control our guns by making sure our kids aren't idiots and learn how to use them properly. But a kid in my communications class did give a really good persuasive speech that was pro gun control.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #179
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

speaking of guns, my cousin is getting one soon
and might take me to the shooting range

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #180
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

btw, love that last pm Daph

Tags
sleep, weak, wuss