Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Unanswered Questions Thread

Well, the word around town is that the TB has died due to lack of new mysteries and information. In that case-let's revive it by going over the stuff that has been overlooked!

Is there anything that has happened in the manga that you don't understand or feel wasn't sufficiently explained? In that case feel free to ask about it in this thread. Of course, you could always create your own thread, but if you post here, I (and hopefully other TBers) will do my best to to give you an answer; and if I can't answer it off the top of my head, I will scour my 59 viz translated tankobons and the interwebs until I find something. Also, if this thread gets going chances are the topic you were wondering about will be posted here as well.

The point of this thread is not to discuss very recent events in the Naruto story (Chapter Discussion and individual theory threads already serve that function), but to give answers for things that happened multiple chapters ago, but you feel were never sufficiently explained.

I'll give an example:
Question: Why was the highest level wind jutsu, Rasenshuriken, ineffective against the Third Raikage despite the elemental advantage and the facts that Temari was able to inflict some damage against 3RK with her wind jutsu?

Answer: It's not that Rasenshuriken didn't affect the 3RK, it just didn't affect him in a manner that would help with sealing him. The reason for this is that the FRS that Naruto uses in his RM form is not enhanced with Nature Energy. Naruto's FRS while in Sage Mode is shown to be able to disintegrate its target. His normal Rasenshuriken, seen in the action against Kakuzu, acts more like a poison severing the cellular chakra network without causing excessive external damage. An Edo Tensei zombie does not have a chakra network, or it can at least be rapidly reestablished (as evidenced by their ability to continue to manipulate chakra after being destroyed and reforming) this combined with 3RK's tough body made the non-SM form of Rasenshuriken largely ineffective at damaging an Edo 3RK in a meaningful way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #2
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Unanswered Questions Thread

This is going back pretty far, I guess, but I'd still like to know why Obito entrusted Sasuke with the second most important mission in their plan as his first mission for Akatsuki, decided to have him attack the Kage Summit (instead of ambushing kages as they traveled) after failing with Hachibi, and then declared a pointless war, which put the remaining jinchuuriki into hiding when he knew he still needed to get at them. The claim is that he did it to "accelerate his plans," but that doesn't make any sense, assuming his plan was to resurrect the Juubi and become it's jinchuuriki, since the war interferes with this goal. Even Madara said so.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:52 AM   #3
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Why was it that when Sasuke killed the original zetsu, it was such a big deal when they grow off trees?

PS, i'm liking this thread already

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:57 AM   #4
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Rikudo....

RIKUDO!!!!!

Where the hell is my Rikudo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:36 AM   #5
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
This is going back pretty far, I guess, but I'd still like to know why Obito entrusted Sasuke with the second most important mission in their plan as his first mission for Akatsuki, decided to have him attack the Kage Summit (instead of ambushing kages as they traveled) after failing with Hachibi, and then declared a pointless war, which put the remaining jinchuuriki into hiding when he knew he still needed to get at them. The claim is that he did it to "accelerate his plans," but that doesn't make any sense, assuming his plan was to resurrect the Juubi and become it's jinchuuriki, since the war interferes with this goal. Even Madara said so.
And why consider the Hachibi attack a failure? He got the tentacle and thus the chakra. He seemed unconcerned that the Juubi would be revived with just that rather than the whole Hachibi.

And yeah, Tobi did declare the war and have Sasuke attack the conference. Acting like everything has gone according to plan is exactly the opposite of what the plan is supposed to be right now. It's pretty obvious they had no problem finding Naruto at any time. He fought Hidan and Kakuzu, he fought Pain (why didn't Tobi show up at Pain's invasion with the 9 tails riiiiiiiight there?), Naruto fought Sasuke right after the Danzo fight with Tobi standing right there! And then, getting the 9 tails chakra form the Gold and Silver brothers, which he knew he had because Kabuto raised them, still went off and tried to get Naruto again. Why didn't he just have Kabuto make mindless Gold and Silver bros or just have the Gedo eat them?

None of this makes any sense but they're acting as if everything is going according to plan, but if that's the case, everything leading up to this was unnecessary, irrelevant, confounding or some combination of all of that.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:51 AM   #6
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

What happened to Zetsu?

Why isn't Tobi using the Rinnegan or his Mokuton?

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:28 AM   #7
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
Why was it that when Sasuke killed the original zetsu, it was such a big deal when they grow off trees?

He's the "original" Zetsu, so you answered it yourself. The keyword is original.

Kind of like autographs. There are machines that can copy a autograph almost 100% if not 100% but would you consider that to be as special as an orignial autograph even if they're exactly the same?

P.S. I'm pretty sure it's not confirmed that was the real original white Zetsu. That may be a clone or the original Zetsu may be able to be revived from the spores he's put on people like orochimaru being revived from the curse mark.

I doubt he's dead.

Last edited by Saiyan; 12-11-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #8
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Maybe you need a pair of rinnegan eyes to use its other abilities like shinra tensei..

Madara stated you need both eyes to awaken the full potential of sharringan.. maybe the same rule also apply to rinnegan

EDIT

@OP.. I just didnt understand why Madara was able to use Gedo Mazo even after he gave his rinnegan eyes to Nagato. As far as I know Gedo Mazo can only be manipulated by the ones who posses rinnegan.

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 12-11-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:46 AM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who is Sasuke going to see "who knows everything."

Who will Orochimaru finally side with?

Will Kabuto escape the Itachi Hax no jutsu?

Will Sakura ever be useful?

That's about it.

Edit: But I disagree with your RS acessment. It did not appear that any wind jutsu got through the third Raikage's shield, although it did stun him a little. Notice there are no reforming zombie particles, which usually happens with actual damage. Also, there is no indication ever than Nature chakra is poured into it, and it is the same in both cases.
That does bring up another question. Naruto used Sage Mode to counter the 3rd. Is RM actually slower than Sage Mode or was Naurto just out of Kyuubi chakra?

Last edited by Wooster; 12-11-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #10
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
And why consider the Hachibi attack a failure? He got the tentacle and thus the chakra. He seemed unconcerned that the Juubi would be revived with just that rather than the whole Hachibi.

And yeah, Tobi did declare the war and have Sasuke attack the conference. Acting like everything has gone according to plan is exactly the opposite of what the plan is supposed to be right now. It's pretty obvious they had no problem finding Naruto at any time. He fought Hidan and Kakuzu, he fought Pain (why didn't Tobi show up at Pain's invasion with the 9 tails riiiiiiiight there?), Naruto fought Sasuke right after the Danzo fight with Tobi standing right there! And then, getting the 9 tails chakra form the Gold and Silver brothers, which he knew he had because Kabuto raised them, still went off and tried to get Naruto again. Why didn't he just have Kabuto make mindless Gold and Silver bros or just have the Gedo eat them?

None of this makes any sense but they're acting as if everything is going according to plan, but if that's the case, everything leading up to this was unnecessary, irrelevant, confounding or some combination of all of that.
A hard one right off the bat, but I'll still try to give a decent answer. It seems to me that it's the trademark Uchiha arrogance. Obito is of the opinion that the plan had already come so far along that there was no way he could fail. In that case he puts more value into developing Sasuke, who I think Obito views as a powerful pawn capable of awakening Rinnegan, than the most efficient way to achieve his goal. It's the same kind of blind faith/stupidity that we see with Tsunade sending Naruto into fights against the Akatsuki-while common sense dictates it will turn out badly, they believe that Naruto/Sasuke will grow in these battles. As for declaring war, it was obvious that the Shinobi should team up to take on the Akatsuki anyway, but a war makes them coming together seem more credible.

@DrKage: I think there was a recent thread on this topic, at least I remember discussing it anyway. Madara and Obito wanted to revive the Juubi in its perfect form, and it's likely that if Naruto and Bee are free they could ruin the Inifinite Tsukuyomi by having their Bijuu snap them out of it, after which they proceed to snap out everyone else. Obito also seems hung up on the idea of developing Sasuke by making him fight Naruto, which is why he didn't go after him earlier.

Quote:

I'm not sure it was really "such a big deal". The forum goers may have seemed to care, but the biggest reaction from the side of the Akatsuki was that some of the White Zetsu clones were mad that he killed the original. There was no reaction from Tobi or Black Zetsu. If anything the "big deal" was that Sasuke was betraying Tobi and doing whatever he wanted.

Quote:
Rikudo....

RIKUDO!!!!!

Where the hell is my Rikudo
Well we did get to see his gigantic nose
Just wait a little longer until Naruto undergoes his final transformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
What happened to Zetsu?

Original White Zetsu is dead, Sasuke fried him with an Ammy sword. You can tell it's the original by his half body unlike the clones. Black Zetsu is still incapacitated by Chojuro to my knowledge. As for what happened to Spiral Zetsu, I can't help you there. Some people have theorized that he was somehow fused with Obito for a while and was "Goofy Tobi" and that he died from Deidara's explosion. I don't really believe this though.

Obito probably isn't using Mokuton because he isn't very good at it without the Zetsu suit. The extent of his powers without the suit from what we've seen is him growing a branch out of his arm to restrain Naruto. There's also the fact that he was masquerading as Madara for a while and using a unique Kekkei Genkai that Madara was not known to have during his lifetime would be a tip-off that he wasn't Madara.

Obito is using Rinnegan, but not all of the Paths (He used Pain bodies and chakra chains, summoned the Mazo, etc. and he implied that he can use Human Path). He probably hasn't used all of the paths, because
1. As Kakashi explained he couldn't use the Paths while focusing on controlling the Bijuu and using other high level skills.
2. There are probably different aptitudes at using the Rinnegan. Nagato had years to practice to learn using the abilities, and it was implied that he needed to develop to become able to use the seventh ability to revive Madara. Obito and Madara have been using the Rinnegan for a relatively short period of time.
3. Rikudo Sage also makes a good point that is very plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
@OP.. I just didnt understand why Madara was able to use Gedo Mazo even after he gave his rinnegan eyes to Nagato. As far as I know Gedo Mazo can only be manipulated by the ones who posses rinnegan.
That's a good point, I'm of the same opinion, but think of it this way: Normally summonings require a kind of contract and once that is performed the user can continue to summon at any time after it is made. It may be that the user needed Rinnegan only to initially summon the Mazo. Also, Madara didn't really manipulate the Mazo after giving his eyes to Nagato. He used it as a power source for his Hashirama tree, but it just sat there dormant, not doing anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Who is Sasuke going to see "who knows everything." I think it will either be the elders or Madara and Obito. I could be completely wrong, though. We'll have to wait and see.

Who will Orochimaru finally side with? Whoever serves his interests, but not Madara and Obito.

Will Kabuto escape the Itachi Hax no jutsu? Yes, and he will become a meek little boy unfortunately.

Will Sakura ever be useful? Outlook not so good.

That's about it.

Edit: But I disagree with your RS acessment. It did not appear that any wind jutsu got through the third Raikage's shield, although it did stun him a little. Notice there are no reforming zombie particles, which usually happens with actual damage. Also, there is no indication ever than Nature chakra is poured into it, and it is the same in both cases.
That does bring up another question. Naruto used Sage Mode to counter the 3rd. Is RM actually slower than Sage Mode or was Naurto just out of Kyuubi chakra?
Reforming Edo damage occurs from external trauma, if you remember when Naruto used RS against Kakuzu, Kakuzu's body was almost completely in tact despite his chakra network being eviscerated. Raikage has a stronger body than Kakuzu so he would show even less signs of damage, if any. SM Rasenshuriken is definitely different than Naruto's original RS-it almost completely disintegrated the Human Path. All ninjutsu in Sage Mode are enhanced with natural energy as well-that's why the Rasengans get so big and likely why the SM Rasenshuriken can expand.

RM is definitely not slower than Sage Mode-the reason Naruto switched to SM was due to the increased threat perception granted by Sage Mode. Kind of like with the Sharingan the Sage can "sense" the path of the attack coming and counter.

'Whew. That was fun-I'm ready for the next round!

Of course if you guys don't agree with what I've written, feel free to say, "No you fool, it's obviously..."

Old 12-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #11
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
...As for declaring war, it was obvious that the Shinobi should team up to take on the Akatsuki anyway, but a war makes them coming together seem more credible...
I suppose I buy the stupidity/arrogance of the Uchiha, but not the inevitability of the Alliance as it has come about. Declaring war made the Kages take the whole thing more seriously, thus weakening Akatsuki's strategic advantage. You end up with a large-scale conflict with divisional maneuvering, when they could have ambushed them with their 100K clone troops. The "Alliance", which would have been weaker for not knowing Akatsuki's true goal, would have used small squad tactics to hunt them down as criminals rather than a military force. This would have bought Akatsuki time to resolve their Eight and Nine Tail problem. I don't even think that the Kages realized how important it was to hide their jinchuuriki until Obito declared war. After all, Konoha only wanted Naruto to stay in the village (what was left of it), rather than hide him away, even after Pain's attack. What bothers me is that Obito's sudden hubris isn't evident in his previous behavior, which was all caution and rationality (well, as rational as an irrational plan can be, anyway).

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #12
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I remember the Infinite Tsukuyomi thread and found the answer to be a pretty good one. But reviving the Juubi in it's incomplete form doesn't get them closer to their deal. The Gedo doesn't seem to be around anymore and we've never seen a way to combine the bijuu outside of sealing them in the statue. So outside of some deus ex machina, there would still be the fox and oxtopus running around messing up their plan. Unless one of them wants to seal them away later. Who knows.

There was plenty of opportunities to capture Naruto that they never took. And essentially leveling up Sasuke doesn't fit into either of their plans unless it's only to go after Naruto, which is not what Tobi said at one point.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #13
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
I remember the Infinite Tsukuyomi thread and found the answer to be a pretty good one. But reviving the Juubi in it's incomplete form doesn't get them closer to their deal. The Gedo doesn't seem to be around anymore and we've never seen a way to combine the bijuu outside of sealing them in the statue. So outside of some deus ex machina, there would still be the fox and oxtopus running around messing up their plan. Unless one of them wants to seal them away later. Who knows.

There was plenty of opportunities to capture Naruto that they never took. And essentially leveling up Sasuke doesn't fit into either of their plans unless it's only to go after Naruto, which is not what Tobi said at one point.
That's why Obito and Madara have shifted from trying to capture Naruto and Bee to just trying to kill them. When Obito realized he couldn't capture them, he decided to go along and resurrect the imperfect Juubi and just kill the Jinchuriki so they couldn't mess with the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

As for capturing Naruto, the Kyuubi had to be sealed last, so it wouldn't make much sense to capture Naruto right away and have Konoha hunting you down while you're still trying to catch the other Bijuu. Later on, Obito seemed less concerned about ensuring Naruto's capture than leveling up Sasuke who he wanted to "sync with the Mazo". Maybe he thought that the Juubi would be too much for him to handle on his own, or that it could only be controlled by someone who had awakened the Rinnegan themselves-remember he wasn't counting on Madara being revived through Edo Tensei. I can't say for sure-I'm just throwing things out there, since it's clear that Obito put a high value on Sasuke.

Old 12-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #14
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
That's why Obito and Madara have shifted from trying to capture Naruto and Bee to just trying to kill them. When Obito realized he couldn't capture them, he decided to go along and resurrect the imperfect Juubi and just kill the Jinchuriki so they couldn't mess with the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

As for capturing Naruto, the Kyuubi had to be sealed last, so it wouldn't make much sense to capture Naruto right away and have Konoha hunting you down while you're still trying to catch the other Bijuu. Later on, Obito seemed less concerned about ensuring Naruto's capture than leveling up Sasuke who he wanted to "sync with the Mazo". Maybe he thought that the Juubi would be too much for him to handle on his own, or that it could only be controlled by someone who had awakened the Rinnegan themselves-remember he wasn't counting on Madara being revived through Edo Tensei. I can't say for sure-I'm just throwing things out there, since it's clear that Obito put a high value on Sasuke.
Actually, it would make more sense to capture the strongest tailed beasts first, even if you have to suck them into the Gedo Mazo last, because you can expend your strongest and freshest forces on the most powerful targets. Also, there is less chance of fusing the shinobi world into a unified force, because the stronger nations with the more powerful jinchuuriki will be hit first and want to take care of their problems in isolation, not wanting to reveal weakness. But by attacking the weak jinchuuriki, you expose a pattern that the other nations can identify, thus enabling them to save face before allying with each other.

The entire strategy of the Akatsuki is weak, imo.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #15
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

will naruto kiss hinata?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Reforming Edo damage occurs from external trauma, if you remember when Naruto used RS against Kakuzu, Kakuzu's body was almost completely in tact despite his chakra network being eviscerated. Raikage has a stronger body than Kakuzu so he would show even less signs of damage, if any. SM Rasenshuriken is definitely different than Naruto's original RS-it almost completely disintegrated the Human Path. All ninjutsu in Sage Mode are enhanced with natural energy as well-that's why the Rasengans get so big and likely why the SM Rasenshuriken can expand.

RM is definitely not slower than Sage Mode-the reason Naruto switched to SM was due to the increased threat perception granted by Sage Mode. Kind of like with the Sharingan the Sage can "sense" the path of the attack coming and counter.

'Whew. That was fun-I'm ready for the next round!

Of course if you guys don't agree with what I've written, feel free to say, "No you fool, it's obviously..."
It is differnt than the orginal one, but the one Naruto used on the 3rd is the same he used on Pain. It looks the same, explodes the same, it is the same. Both SM and RM give Naruto the necessary excess chakra to form it. There is not nature chakra or black/white(or blue red ) chakra in it per se. Thus, the chakra network is invalid..or maybe it's not. We have never found out if the complete verison woudl stop your chakra if is somehow didn't shred you to bits. That is rather accademic because there is no way that coudl actually happen

But doesn't moving faster mean RM would have to have greater threat preception too? If you can't sense where you're going, it would be useless. Naruto did avoid The Raikage's attack after all, and he is much faster than his father was. I will assume Nauto just meant SM gives greater threat perception compare to base mode and he couldn't enter RM at the time.

Old 12-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #17
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
will naruto kiss hinata?
One can only hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I hope not. It would defeat what Naruto has always been. Someone who never gives up for any reason. It be the last thing Kishi could do to trash who Naruto orignally was.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #19
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

I will be the broken record. Any meaningful romance will doom one or both of the pair, so if you want Hinata to survive, I suggest hoping that she never makes out with Naruto. How's that for shipping wars?

As a corollary, that means that the answer is "no," since it's unlikely Kishi will kill off any of the K11.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #20
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I will be the broken record. Any meaningful romance will doom one or both of the pair
Umm why?

Not that it matters, kishimmoto said he wants a narusasu ending anyway.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote