Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #41
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: [Rage thread] I'm done, its all over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
There is nothing bad about being "wrong". Bad thing about Tobi being Obito is that this identity sucks . No matter how good he will explain this, as someone said: Obito became just next, mad Uchiha. Good Uchiha is dead Uchiha.

But I laugh from people who said that there are too many plotholes about Obito being Tobi. No, it was the easiest to explain. Beggining with that we saw his right eye, to his childish attitude. And it was the most boring one.

I'm still hoping that there is more in it, but sadly new chapters are not interesting enough. I will still read however, because I hope that there might be still something interesting: like Orochimaru return.

For me personally, I feel the same. I thought choosing Obito was fairly...simple. I just expected some major, huge, epic, grand flip considering how long Kishimoto drug the mystery out. The anticipation was greater than the revelation. But, yeah, it was fairly self-evident. It was a mystery that turned out to be no mystery at all.

Right now I'm more interested in the battles.

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #42
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

There's nothing wrong about not predicting Obito. Vs Konan his eyes were drawn totally different, not like the Obito in Gaiden, But like kakko in Gaiden. Yes I was that guy. Then the mask is off and the eyes are changed again to be like Obito's from Gaiden.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #43
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

But that guy at least existed, I still don't know how someone could think it was Sasuke from future. I mean... .

But still, every theory is still just a theory until the truth comes out, and we should respect every single one.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #44
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

cseba00 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
I didn't read the entire thread, but i did read the OP and I just want to say to all the people who are just going to stop reading Naruto because they don't want o admit that Tobi is Obito.............dude just suck it up that you were wrong, it not that freaking bad.
I totally agree with this guy, suck it up already. Tobi being Obito is the best part of the story, and the latest chapters have been by far the best in the series (I've just read 602, way cool). People who read the manga and don't get it, but talk about it like they know what's in Kishimoto's mind, are just sad. I for once, don't care if any of them stops reading the manga, good riddance!!
cseba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #45
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Never, ever, will I ever listen to a single on of you.
Whoever says that saying your wrong is ok, and just suck it up and deal with it, is completely right.
It's the fact that Kishimoto just ruined so much potential with Tobi.
While Tobi being Obito has many up sides to it, it also carries downsides to the same degree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #46
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Never, ever, will I ever listen to a single on of you.
Whoever says that saying your wrong is ok, and just suck it up and deal with it, is completely right.
It's the fact that Kishimoto just ruined so much potential with Tobi.
While Tobi being Obito has many up sides to it, it also carries downsides to the same degree.
But just think about it, if it were anyone else, but Obito would it really matter, I mean sure Izuna would have made sense as well, but no one else would have as much of an effect on the story than Obito.

I mean what would have rather it been, some no name dude that we couldn't care less about or Obito?

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #47
knightindustries
False Prophet of an Ex-False Prophet

knightindustries is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all I got to say is pal I told ya so and guess what buddie ur not alone now all you have to do is watch when madara ends up being the hero I will laugh till I cry pal
knightindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:21 AM   #48
acerbitas
Ninja Academy Student

acerbitas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's over.
I tried to keep reading. I hoped it would get better. But, every chapter feels like a patch upon a patch upon a patch. I'm not saying it doesn't make some sense. I'm saying it's horrible story telling. It feels like the chapters since the Obito reveal have been made as he goes to try and have it all make sense. But, it just lacks any real sense of foresight. It feels like sloppy design. It feels like Kishi is over the story and just throwing things together to tie it all in a nice bow. It's poor quality. Flashback after flashback of patching with mud filled plaster. Trying to fill holes and making a mess of it.

It's not rage I'm filled with. It's disappointment.
acerbitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #49
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
That's not right. There are two parts to the conversation.

Kakashi: If you were alive, how come until now...
Obito: (skip a couple lines) It's because you let Rin die.

kakashi references why Tobi was in hiding until now. Not why he is starting a war. The key part is "until now"

Kakashi: Aren't you going to blame me?
Obito: It's pointless to blame this useless reality.

So the cause of the war has not been stated to be specifically about Rin. Without Rin, Obito felt there was absolutely nothing for him to gain by going back. That part is at least definite... If Obito was specifically mad at kakashi, enough to start a war, and knowing how powerful his one eye is, he'd try to get the other one back.

yet! Obito uses talk-no-jutsu. He gets into everyone's head. Just like Naruto. So we can't trust anything he says. Claiming to be Madara, giving rinnegans to Nagato (mentioned to konan), acting surprised by Minato's speed. Lying and saying he hadn't lost in a long time. that way he can still seem dangerous and keep his rep despite the loss. This causes Minato to think Naruto would need help defeating him. Ordered Sasuke into a mission, "or we fight here," which got Sasuke to attack him, only to phase through, instantly showing that Tobi had higher status, without lifting a finger. The implication being he could kick Sasuke's @ss. Lying at the summit. Now he's got Kakashi sweating.
This week's chapter just completely rebuked your argument, lol.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #50
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
This week's chapter just completely rebuked your argument, lol.
how so? I read the chapter.

The chapter wasn't related to my post. My post was the interpretation of "why now." We are seeing the change of Obito to Tobi now, but this flashback does not explain why .... now is the time to start a war, because kakashi, you let Rin die. Letting Rin die does not explain why over a decade later, Tobi attacks and tries to take over the world right now.

I still believe "Why now" is why did Obito not let Kakashi know he was alive, until now. Why was he in hiding, until now.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:03 AM   #51
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

How is this thread sticky worthy..

(yes I read zerosameri's post)
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:02 AM   #52
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

for everyone to vent their anger all in one thread instead of create multiple

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:25 AM   #53
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Anyone who truly gets upset or angry over a manga series needs to get a life so they can get upset about something that's worth getting upset over.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #54
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Not just about a manga series, about a lot of other pointless things.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #55
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
I don't think Kishi cares about people dropping his manga that don't even bother to support the series by purchasing the manga volumes(Which most of you don't, most of you read the ILLEGAL online scanlations, and don't even bother to buy the volumes).
^ Okay, no just... no. -_-

So, I agree, people shouldn't go be upset about something that they just can't change. It's Masashi Kishimoto's work and he can make the story however he wants. I personally liked the Tobi (Obito) twist, (Though it wasn't breaking news, I mean, it was pretty obvious.) it made things interesting. PERSONALLY, I thought that Kishimoto making a war almost out of nothing is genius. (Again this is my opinion and many may think it's stupid, but whatever.)
There are somethings that I don't like in Naruto, but it doesn't do me any good to complain about them. You know? It's just not worth it. You can't change other people's work.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #56
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
How is this thread sticky worthy..

(yes I read zerosameri's post)
So you can rage here. I don't like it when we have 15, 2-3 sentence rage threads.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #57
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Anyone who truly gets upset or angry over a manga series needs to get a life so they can get upset about something that's worth getting upset over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
^ Okay, no just... no. -_-

So, I agree, people shouldn't go be upset about something that they just can't change. It's Masashi Kishimoto's work and he can make the story however he wants. I personally liked the Tobi (Obito) twist, (Though it wasn't breaking news, I mean, it was pretty obvious.) it made things interesting. PERSONALLY, I thought that Kishimoto making a war almost out of nothing is genius. (Again this is my opinion and many may think it's stupid, but whatever.)
There are somethings that I don't like in Naruto, but it doesn't do me any good to complain about them. You know? It's just not worth it. You can't change other people's work.
This is kind of what I meant, better rage here I guess then spam elsewhere but I don't see the point of raging at all.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #58
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Well...I think that this whole war isnt just about a girl. Because the war ISNT just about Tobi. Tobi is just one of Madara's pawns pretty much. Just like everyone else. If anything this war is about the Uchiha clan's grudge. Particularly the grudge of the strongest member of the Uchiha clan to have ever lived. But Tobi does make it interesting because that way the war isnt just about a grudge either. Its about the betrayal of those you trust then falling into darkness. Tobi trusted Kakashi.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 12-11-2012 at 02:34 PM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote