Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #3921
diegowrhasta
Freshmen Academy Student
 
diegowrhasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 3
diegowrhasta saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

well i spent hours reading NaruHina and NaruSaku dabates, discussions, interviews and all that stuff im still processing cuz there is a lot of material...... to much to put evidence here i even read the Shippu! Konoha Gakuen Den and (when Kishi explains everyting that happened so far in a different story, i think this one is cooler , Hinata has a date with Naruto and at the end something really curious happens SPOILER) is so much that ive many theories and toughts but ive my conclussion, NaruHina is there and it'll be true, NOW Kishi keeps saying that he doesnt like SasuSaku or NaruHina but is to much on the manga and on Shippu to say that he really "hates" that couple(NaruHina i mean), for me he's just saving it just to dont spoil the end (well near the end cuz the end will be the fight of Naruto and Sasuke) he wont accept it cuz itll take off all of the magic BUT it'll eventually happen however it wont be like 5 chapters of Naruto dating Hinata and get married.... i think it would be a kiss tops and for the NaruSaku he'll confess everything to Sakura(maybe a hug or a confession of Sakura) and then Naruto'll go and fight with Sasuke and at the end will be like in Shippu! (jeez im already telling MY version) (if you want to know the "end" read Shippu )

that's just my theory, is not 100% accurate but i feel happy when i think of it and makes me smile and is nice to have those fantasies there :3
__________________
"But i really believe that one day people will understand each other and there will be real peace" -Jiraya-Chan
diegowrhasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #3922
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Well ur for naruhina so ur smart
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #3923
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

So do people take Hinata's "I'll be holding your hand", Kiba's "You don't have to act so tough just because Hinata is here" and Naruto's general thought that Hinata is strong as an indication NaruHina is defiant?

As much as people state NaruSaku is ending and NaruHina is being worked on, nothing shows Naruto's feelings for Sakura are dimming and that he's growing romantic affections for Hinata. The development of NaruHina is as it always has been: on Hinata's side.
I don't see NaruHina happening any more or less than NaruSaku. As far as Naruto concluding that Hinata is strong in chapter 558/559, he thought that back way in the Chunin Exam. There's not even any defiant sign he even remembers the confession. I'm not even going to state "he's too busy".

As for SasuSaku, as much as Sakura loves Sasuke and this can be seen as the pairing being defiant, it ignores that Sasuke himself shows no love for Sakura. Ever. His previous thoughts of her being his precious team mate can be seen as Sasuke maybe having feelings for her (a thought I highly disagree on), but currently he has no thought of her as anything but an obstacle and there's no evidence to show his feelings will change.

I'm all for the early comment that Naruto "deserves" (in a manner of speaking) Sakura's love. For the same reasons. He's selfless in that he understands and doesn't pressure against Sakura's feelings for someone else. As much as we wants those feelings to be towards him.

Hinata "deserving" (again in a manner of speaking) Naruto is something I'm rather iffy about, however. Unlike Naruto's openly selfless deeds towards Sakura being countless times, Hinata showing open acceptance of Naruto's qualities, good and bad, can be counted on one hand.

What I'm saying is that I can not compare Naruto's selfless deeds towards Sakura to Hinata's acceptance of Naruto's flaws when Hinata > Naruto has been mostly silent in comparison to Naruto > Sakura. It's fine to state Hinata has accepted Naruto for a long time and never judged against him, but most of her examples (save from written test, encouraging against Neji, saving him from Pain, knowing he was the real Naruto) went by unnoticed from Naruto. Most of her "is good for Naruto" qualities is shown though her
inner monologue or when Naruto isn't around. In short, there's nothing for Naruto to even realise that Hinata is the better choice as opposed to Sakura.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:11 AM   #3924
koshej
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,186
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

@Sag
You just put it into my mouth:
It'll be a "big surprise" (or attempt at one) by Kishi to "suddenly" make Naruto aware of Hinata's feelings.
Funny enough, if we go by the pretty transparent (even by Kishi's own words; check wikia for Son Goku and Roshi from NARUTO) comparison between Naruto and Goku, the latter also got his wife "all of the sudden", even though they met long ago, and SHE was ready for it ever since.
Oh, and she approached him after a world-importance battle vs a maniac that wanted world domination, aka Madara=Piccolo; ugh, both of them were actually "new versions of the old ones", wow.
Oh again, both villains tried "COLLECTING them all" on some "magical" stuff.
Also, Goku is as clueless as Naruto is on THAT subject, hehehe.
Thus, Naruto=Goku and Hinata=Chichi (oh, and she's QUITE a "chichi" herself, hehehe ).
If we add Sakura=Bulma (smart close female friend of the main guy) and Sasuke=Vegeta (avenger-gone-evil-then-back; enemy-rival-friend of the main guy; also Babidi=Orochimaru) respectively, this will make perfect sense, even if tainted by a little "plagiarism".
I'm pretty confident on this, until I see anything ACTUALLY contradicting this.
So far, nothing yet happened (and still lingered on) to contradict this view of cast.
Seriously, nothing.
Even Sasuke is now capable of reforming, sort of.
And "love forgives everything", especially in a cartoon show.

Last edited by koshej; 12-03-2012 at 07:26 AM.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #3925
diegowrhasta
Freshmen Academy Student
 
diegowrhasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 3
diegowrhasta saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

OK.... i get the points to dont go beating the bush: Honestly i don't know what's gonna happen with both pairing SasuSaku and NaruHina maybe naruto gets his chance, maybe hinata gets her chance, idk, Naruto is a shonen so there won't be passional loving scenes of a whole chapter, still i hold onto NaruHina whatever happens if nothing happens i've doujinshis still to keep with NaruHina fantasies (BUT I WONT LOSE FAITH NO SIR NO!)
__________________
"But i really believe that one day people will understand each other and there will be real peace" -Jiraya-Chan
diegowrhasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #3926
koshej
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,186
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I've read wonderful fanfictions that make Kishi somewhat pale (I'm serious, even if it's taste-based), still, I want HIM to do the right thing, cause it's HIS world...
Oh, this was not just about a few characters, this was about major world-wide stuff AND also major characters.
It's just that I'd be really pissed off, if he chooses to purposely make an utterly nice character only for her to be ditched or force-fed some last-moment way-out of her so-strongly-implied feelings.
Don't want to deal nicely with nice characters - don't MAKE ones!!!
Or you're simply a JERK!!!
I would be perfectly content with a no-Hinata Naruto series (Sakura-for-the-laugh is enough) - but that was until the actual Hinata came to be.
I hope you get my point.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:35 AM   #3927
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
So do people take Hinata's "I'll be holding your hand", Kiba's "You don't have to act so tough just because Hinata is here" and Naruto's general thought that Hinata is strong as an indication NaruHina is defiant?
YERPS

As much as people state NaruSaku is ending and NaruHina is being worked on, nothing shows Naruto's feelings for Sakura are dimming and that he's growing romantic affections for Hinata.
Same can be said for NaruSaku. His feelings have not grown for Sakura.... it stayed the same AT BEST!! Sakura does not like Naruto like that at all.

The development of NaruHina is as it always has been: on Hinata's side. I don't see NaruHina happening any more or less than NaruSaku. As far as Naruto concluding that Hinata is strong in chapter 558/559, he thought that back way in the Chunin Exam. There's not even any defiant sign he even remembers the confession. I'm not even going to state "he's too busy".
yes it is one sided but with naruSaku it is barely one-sided, Sakura has shown ZERO interest (romanticially) in Naruto and currently Naruto is not that into Sakura

As for SasuSaku, as much as Sakura loves Sasuke and this can be seen as the pairing being defiant, it ignores that Sasuke himself shows no love for Sakura. Ever. His previous thoughts of her being his precious team mate can be seen as Sasuke maybe having feelings for her (a thought I highly disagree on), but currently he has no thought of her as anything but an obstacle and there's no evidence to show his feelings will change.
In Sakura's shoes I doubt she cares. She just wants to be with him and hold him to love him. Afterall HE TRIED TO KILL HER yet sakura still loves him. he does not show loving emotion but still it does not matter. Saskue does care for her .... but not love. This is the most one-sided love. I guess kishi likes one sided-love. maybe he loves his wife but his wife could care less

I'm all for the early comment that Naruto "deserves" (in a manner of speaking) Sakura's love. For the same reasons. He's selfless in that he understands and doesn't pressure against Sakura's feelings for someone else. As much as we wants those feelings to be towards him.
nobody desevers anyone/thing. Naruto can not "force" his love cuz he cannot keep a promise

Hinata "deserving" (again in a manner of speaking) Naruto is something I'm rather iffy about, however. Unlike Naruto's openly selfless deeds towards Sakura being countless times, Hinata showing open acceptance of Naruto's qualities, good and bad, can be counted on one hand.
yet everytime they had a moment together she accepted him. Sakura's diss-acceptances needs MUTLIPLE fingers to count on

What I'm saying is that I can not compare Naruto's selfless deeds towards Sakura to Hinata's acceptance of Naruto's flaws when Hinata > Naruto has been mostly silent in comparison to Naruto > Sakura. It's fine to state Hinata has accepted Naruto for a long time and never judged against him, but most of her examples (save from written test, encouraging against Neji, saving him from Pain, knowing he was the real Naruto) went by unnoticed from Naruto. Most of her "is good for Naruto" qualities is shown though her inner monologue or when Naruto isn't around. In short, there's nothing for Naruto to even realise that Hinata is the better choice as opposed to Sakura.
Naruto ntoiced them
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #3928
koshej
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,186
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I'll just stick in my repeatable 5 cents:
I couldn't care less about Naruto OR Sakura OR Sasuke OR Hinata.
I DO care though for "nice people being treated nice".
It was Kishi's OWN choice to make Hinata into what basically everyone claims to be a "nice person".
With that as a common-fan-acceptance FACT, I must therefore choose for her to "have a nice happy ending" as my personal way of treating such fictional people.
Which in her own-choice case is obviously NaruHina.
As a result, to "make more people potentially happy", this also leads to SasuSaku, since I wouldn't want Sakura to be ditched either, even if she isn't a defined "nice person", but she isn't a "bad person" either.
And now her own-choice throughout the series is obviously SasuSaku, so why not?
Is this clear enough?
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #3929
diegowrhasta
Freshmen Academy Student
 
diegowrhasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 3
diegowrhasta saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

lol that's a nice point we don't want hinata to be ditched OR Sakura the best ending could be the one you say
__________________
"But i really believe that one day people will understand each other and there will be real peace" -Jiraya-Chan
diegowrhasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:21 AM   #3930
Nostradamus
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 6
Nostradamus saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Can someone give me a logical reason why Naruhina should happen or is going to happen?
Something besides Hinata loves Naruto, Hinata has always loved Naruto, Hinata deserves Naruto, Hinata will never hit Naruto like Sakura does, Hinata will never lie to Naruto like that pink headed Sakura did, Hinata has bigger balloons than that flat chest, Hinata is cute, sweet, innocent, intelligent, strong, magnificent, useful, VERY important to the plot of the story, perfect all around and Sakura is none of those thing and she must die, Hinata is the princess of the Hyuga clan and Sakura just sucks, Hinata is like Kushina and Minato and Sakura has nothing in common with either of those two, Hinata did so much for Naruto while Sakura did nothing, etc.
These are pretty much all the arguments that the Naruhina fans use. So can someone please give me a logical reason why Naruhina is going to happen? Besides the things I said above.
Now since I asked that question I will tell you people why Narusaku should happen and is going to happen.
First of all because Naruto and Sakura have something called development, they have a relationship, and they have the strongest bond in the “Naruto” story. They put aside their own selfish desires to make sure that the other one is happy. Naruto puts aside his own desires to make sure Sakura is happy and safe, Sakura puts aside her own desires to make sure Naruto is happy and safe. They had their ups and downs and each one of those moments brought them closer and closer and the bond between them got stronger. And the list goes on.
Secondly and most importantly is that Narusaku goes with the story and one of the themes of the story which is to “Never give up”. Narusaku is part of that theme to “never give up”. The other two parings Naruhina and Sasusaku go against the story and that theme to “never give up”.

Last edited by AgentShayd; 12-09-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Nostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:32 AM   #3931
koshej
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,186
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Nostradamus
Naruto and Sakura FINALLY become FRIENDS, which is a great step for Sakura, since she basically hated Naruto.
There is nothing romantic from her standpoint, cause she obviously can't yet forget Sasuke (regardless of whether she still loves him).
Now, Naruto also doesn't have romantic feelings towards Hinata, but they've been FRIENDS ever since, cause they were never in a state of hating each other, UNLIKE the uneven "relationship" he had with Sakura.
Also, I think you forgot to mention that even as far back as Chuunin Exams, Hinata had a very realistic-yet-positive attitude towards Naruto: "you're a proud failure, not perfect, but never giving up".
Sakura never looked at Naruto in this view, she started trying being friendly with him only recently, and even that can't be sure to NOT have a slight taste of "he's the only hope for Sasuke".
So, yes, she accepted his friendship, but she never truly acknowledged him as a wholesome person - the imperfect proud failure he is.
More, Hinata's "selfishness" was about her feelings towards Naruto, while Sakura's - about her feelings towards Sasuke, a totally THIRD person.
Also, this "selfishness" led Hinata to nearly sacrifice her life to SAVE Naruto, while Sakura tried to KILL even the guy she "loves" - instead of never giving up on him, like Naruto STILL does.
Sakura is a much worse failure feeling-wise, AND she didn't learn a bit from Naruto's nindo, unlike Hinata.
It really seems that some fans can't view this objectively, seriously...
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #3932
diegowrhasta
Freshmen Academy Student
 
diegowrhasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 3
diegowrhasta saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

well.. yeah apart from you say that there arent other reasons, first of all, Sakura doesnt have a nindo, (for me she's boring she has that protagonism just because Sasuke -.-) and is kinda contradictory cuz when you say the thing they share is "never giving up" from this point: Hinata will never give up naruto so she's sharing naruto's nindo, now Sakura will never give up on Sasuke thats ALSO sharing Naruto's nindo, Naruto has his mind on Sasuke (his nindo) so kishi really f.... us up, because is a whole vicious circle that doesnt break with sasuke (cuz he wants to kill everbody and he WONT GIVE UP on that) so we cant for sure say "NaruHina is happening " or "NaruSaku is happening " cuz both sides dont have enough evidence that one of those couples will happen (well to prove to the op side that they're WRONG ) is just wait and wait and wait.... until kishi-sama says "Ok now let's break this! (AND NARUHINA will happen! ) nah just kidding that's from my point of view" is until one of them happens OR NaruSasu happens and then we can say NaruHina fans: HA! now shut your mouths! we knew it !!! or NaruSaku fans: haha noobs we knew it () or NaruSasu fans: ._______. (i dont think there are fans of that shonen-ai) but as i said: I WONT LOSE FAITH ON NARUHINA I PUT ALL MY HOPES ON THAT AND IT WILL HAPPEN KHYAAA!!!!
__________________
"But i really believe that one day people will understand each other and there will be real peace" -Jiraya-Chan
diegowrhasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #3933
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

[QUOTE=Nostradamus;6374076]Can someone give me a logical reason why Naruhina should happen or is going to happen?

I can say the same for NaruSaku! Can you give me a logical reason besides Naruto USED to love Sakura. Let's face it he does not show his love for her as much as he used to. Plus the fact of the matter is that SAKURA DOES NOT LOVE NARUTO

Trust me you do NOT want to see what is in spoilers. Let me save you a piece of your time DO NOT READ. it is outrageous and silly and a waste of time. Dont say I did not warn you!! Its just Naruhina fans not at their best
Spoiler:
Something besides Hinata loves Naruto, Hinata has always loved Naruto, Hinata deserves Naruto, Hinata will never hit Naruto like Sakura does, Hinata will never lie to Naruto like that pink headed Sakura did, Hinata has bigger balloons than that flat chest, Hinata is cute, sweet, innocent, intelligent, strong, magnificent, useful, VERY important to the plot of the story, perfect all around and Sakura is none of those thing and she must die, Hinata is the princess of the Hyuga clan and Sakura just sucks, Hinata is like Kushina and Minato and Sakura has nothing in common with either of those two, Hinata did so much for Naruto while Sakura did nothing, etc.


These are pretty much all the arguments that the Naruhina fans use.
idk what fans you have been talking to

So can someone please give me a logical reason why Naruhina is going to happen? Besides the things I said above.
First of all because Naruto and Sakura have something called development, they have a relationship, and they have the strongest bond in the “Naruto” story.
are you kidding? PLENTY of people have a stronger bond then them
-Konan and Yahiko
-Obito n RIn
-Minato n Kushina
-Jiryria n Naruto
-Lee n Guy
-Naruto n Kakashi
-Jiryria n Tsuande
-Choji n Shikamaru
-Shikmaru n Temari
They put aside their own selfish desires to make sure that the other one is happy. Naruto puts aside his own desires to make sure Sakura is happy and safe, Sakura puts aside her own desires to make sure Naruto is happy and safe.
WHAT?!?!?!
Sakura is SELFISH! WHen was she not selfish? She was selfish when
-she forced the POAL onto Naruto
-She told Naruto she loved him (a BIG FAT LIE)
-She tried to kill Saskue
-She FAILED to kill Saskue
-Seh secretly went against her village to kill Saskue on her own
-When she called out Naruto's name to save the village
They had their ups and downs and each one of those moments brought them closer and closer and the bond between them got stronger. And the list goes on.
what list?
Secondly and most importantly is that Narusaku goes with the story and one of the themes of the story which is to “Never give up”. Narusaku is part of that theme to “never give up”. The other two parings Naruhina and Sasusaku go against the story and that theme to “never give up”.
your joking right?
Sakura gives up more than Hinata or Saskue.
Hinata is ALWAYS training and she ALWAYS has love for Naruto
Sakura does not train that much and she STill loves Saskue. She never gave up her love for him
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am guessing you are new here? I AM THE NARUSAKU DEFEATER!!! No NaruSaku fan has withstood a debate with me and I aim to keep it that way!

Now for my reasons (lets look at naruto's Point of View)

Naruto trusted Hinata. Naruto trusted Hinata to cheat off of her during the chunnin exam stage.

Naruto respects Hinata more than Sakura. naruto was impressed with her stamina and tanking feats all from part one. Naruto went out of his way to cheer for her.

Naruto and Hinata also have development. Naruto thought she was a werid girl but changed his mind after Hinata called him a good failure (or something like that ) this gave Naruto the confidence to beat Neji! If Naruto did not recieve those words from Hinata then Naruto would have lost the battle to neji.


Last edited by AgentShayd; 12-09-2012 at 10:47 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #3934
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Godaime Kazekage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,663
Rep Power: 15
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
So do people take Hinata's "I'll be holding your hand", Kiba's "You don't have to act so tough just because Hinata is here" and Naruto's general thought that Hinata is strong as an indication NaruHina is defiant?
Not a definite indication of Naruhina, but hints. At the very least it indicates that there will be a confirmation of whether or not Naruhina will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
As much as people state NaruSaku is ending and NaruHina is being worked on, nothing shows Naruto's feelings for Sakura are dimming and that he's growing romantic affections for Hinata. The development of NaruHina is as it always has been: on Hinata's side.I don't see NaruHina happening any more or less than NaruSaku. As far as Naruto concluding that Hinata is strong in chapter 558/559, he thought that back way in the Chunin Exam. There's not even any defiant sign he even remembers the confession. I'm not even going to state "he's too busy".
Nothing shows his feelings are dimming...um maybe the fact that he hasn't shown any kind of romantic feelings for Sakura at all since Hinata's confession. The Naruhina "development" hasn't been huge, but there are still signs and indications. There hasn't been anything even remotely hinting at Narusaku for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

As for SasuSaku, as much as Sakura loves Sasuke and this can be seen as the pairing being defiant, it ignores that Sasuke himself shows no love for Sakura. Ever. His previous thoughts of her being his precious team mate can be seen as Sasuke maybe having feelings for her (a thought I highly disagree on), but currently he has no thought of her as anything but an obstacle and there's no evidence to show his feelings will change.
That may be true, but the same kind of thing can be applied to Sakura. She has never once shown romantic feelings for Naruto and on every occasion where there could be doubt, she has shown that she's still in love with someone else (Sasuke). Naruto used to have a crush on Sakura. His current feelings for her are unknown. Sakura has been confirmed to still love Sasuke and not Naruto. Hinata is confirmed to love Naruto. His feelings for her are unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
I'm all for the early comment that Naruto "deserves" (in a manner of speaking) Sakura's love. For the same reasons. He's selfless in that he understands and doesn't pressure against Sakura's feelings for someone else. As much as we wants those feelings to be towards him. Hinata "deserving" (again in a manner of speaking) Naruto is something I'm rather iffy about, however. Unlike Naruto's openly selfless deeds towards Sakura being countless times, Hinata showing open acceptance of Naruto's qualities, good and bad, can be counted on one hand.
You have to take into account panel time. It would be more accurate to count the percentage of acceptance moments and personal sacrifices as opposed to overall interactions of the two characters and the level of the sacrifice performed. For some reason sacrificing your life for someone seems like a bigger deal to me than getting out of the way so the other person can have some time with someone else. Naruto's selfless deeds for Sakura are also definitely not "countless".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
What I'm saying is that I can not compare Naruto's selfless deeds towards Sakura to Hinata's acceptance of Naruto's flaws when Hinata > Naruto has been mostly silent in comparison to Naruto > Sakura. It's fine to state Hinata has accepted Naruto for a long time and never judged against him, but most of her examples (save from written test, encouraging against Neji, saving him from Pain, knowing he was the real Naruto) went by unnoticed from Naruto. Most of her "is good for Naruto" qualities is shown though her inner monologue or when Naruto isn't around. In short, there's nothing for Naruto to even realise that Hinata is the better choice as opposed to Sakura.
That's kind of funny since Naruto's selfless deeds for Sakura went unnoticed by her for hundreds of chapters. I think that Naruto noticing that Hinata has the same nindo as him, and her jumping in to protect him against Pain would be good tip-offs to her being a better choice. Not that I think "Character X will end up with Character Y because they're better for them than Character Z" is a good argument.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #3935
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Yea another naruhina fan! There are power in numbers
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #3936
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Godaime Kazekage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,663
Rep Power: 15
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Yea another naruhina fan! There are power in numbers
No Prince, we don't want to perpetuate the stereotype that all Naruhina supporters are a mob of rabid fans who know nothing about the story.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #3937
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate
 
HokageSoulReaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 3,432
Rep Power: 16
HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

*facepalm*.............seriously, you guys..........

Gotta first point out that until Kishimoto makes it official that he doesn't have any kind of romantic feelings for her, I'm all up for NaruSaku, but even rooting for that pairing I can see what will happen in the end, NARUTO WON'T END UP WITH NEITHER HINATA OR SAKURA!

No matter if he does become Hokage or not, I'm thinking he'll choose to stay alone, but to protect them! being with either, given how powerful he is, will be dangerous, as other ninja will try to get him, especially if he becomes Hokage, and we all know Naruto wouldn't want anything bad to happen to either girl because of him!
__________________
How long can we stand? Eternal Domination, Shutting our eyes to the reality, The Truth will see through, No bloodshed will pursue, The Power Of Truth disavow violence - The Power Of Truth, Loudness

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #3938
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor
 
AgentShayd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gone with the Wind
Posts: 23,224
Rep Power: 23
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
*facepalm*.............seriously, you guys..........

Gotta first point out that until Kishimoto makes it official that he doesn't have any kind of romantic feelings for her, I'm all up for NaruSaku, but even rooting for that pairing I can see what will happen in the end, NARUTO WON'T END UP WITH NEITHER HINATA OR SAKURA!

No matter if he does become Hokage or not, I'm thinking he'll choose to stay alone, but to protect them! being with either, given how powerful he is, will be dangerous, as other ninja will try to get him, especially if he becomes Hokage, and we all know Naruto wouldn't want anything bad to happen to either girl because of him!
While I agree with you that Naruto will more then likely end up with neither Sakura or Hinata I have to say that I don't think it will be because he chooses to be alone. See I see there is only a couple of ways this series could ever really end. ONE: Naruto dies. This would be because as he has always done before he will selflessly sacrifice himself to save everyone. What he is says it all. Therefore neither girls would end up with him. Two: Naruto could potentially just leave like his Master Jiraiya. Not because he chooses to be alone but because again.. he sees that this better in the long run for the village. I can see Naruhina because they are simply natural, with the exception that Naruto seems to be a blind dumbie when it comes to love and girls. I can also see him with Sakura because again they are natural together. I know everyone says no way because Sakura has an undying love for Sasuke. But is that love any different then Naruto's undying commitment that can be taken as "love" for Sasuke also? Think about it... Also Naruto's parents were almost mirror like to Naruto and Sakura.. It COULD happen. Yet in my mind NONE of these pairings will happen since this story really hasn't entertained to much on romance. Naruto's story is actually quite a sad one, not a romantic story. Now as for my vote.. I still like Sakura and Sasuke and Naruto and Hinata together. I also know that Sasuke is truly lost in a dark world of insanity imo. So Sakura more then likely will end up chasing a pipe dream, leaving Naruto to chase after her. It will be Hinata who must step in and either claim Naruto or let him go to Sakura, as it will be Sakura who will either see Sasuke for what he is currently and let him go, see that he is a lost lamb and she dies alone, or finally see that Naruto (and I think she has already) is a man not a boy anymore and he is the one who has always been in her corner making him not just her team mate but yes family, and yes someone she could truly love forever.
"The choice is yours, at Chuck-A-Rama" >.> JUST sayin
__________________
ALPHA of the Hellion Pack

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!





The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."

Last edited by AgentShayd; 12-09-2012 at 11:09 PM.
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #3939
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Now, Naruto also doesn't have romantic feelings towards Hinata, but they've been FRIENDS ever since, cause they were never in a state of hating each other, UNLIKE the uneven "relationship" he had with Sakura.
Why would his previous negative relationship with Sakura matter in the present moment when it's not even shown to be an issue?
Naruto liked Sakura and Sakura didn't like him > Naruto proved himself not a loser and Sakura changed her original opinion of him > now they have a close friendship.
Hinata saw the real Naruto and gained inspiration from him and Naruto always just thought she was a weirdo > Hinata's determination in her fight with Neji showed Naruto that she was a type of person he liked > now they're friends.
Both started with a uneven relationship, both have someone who's original opinion changed after witnessing a different side of the other and both currently have a relationship on the good scale.


Quote:
Sakura never looked at Naruto in this view, she started trying being friendly with him only recently, and even that can't be sure to NOT have a slight taste of "he's the only hope for Sasuke".
Recently?

Quote:
Also, this "selfishness" led Hinata to nearly sacrifice her life to SAVE Naruto, while Sakura tried to KILL even the guy she "loves" - instead of never giving up on him, like Naruto STILL does.
The guy Sakura loves also happens to be on the dark side, has attempted to kill Sakura three times, has also tried to kill Naruto and wanted to kill Kakashi, and wanted to kill the whole of Konoha regardless of whether they had anything to do with the Uchiha massacre. But apparently Sakura's bad for trying to keep her emotions in check to kill the guy she loves in order to help lift the burden off Naruto. Which, by the way, she knew to be a sacrifice as Naruto could possibly hate her if she went through with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I can say the same for NaruSaku! Can you give me a logical reason besides Naruto USED to love Sakura. Let's face it he does not show his love for her as much as he used to. Plus the fact of the matter is that SAKURA DOES NOT LOVE NARUTO
Ok, no matter how much you can say anything bad about NaruSaku, it would not ignore or change what anyone says against NaruHina. And while he may not show any current love for her like he used to, there's a lack of that towards Hinata as well.

Sakura is SELFISH! WHen was she not selfish? She was selfish when
-she forced the POAL onto Naruto Which she happens to regret and attempted to kill of that promise
-She told Naruto she loved him (a BIG FAT LIE) The intent: she was thinking of Naruto's feelings The delivery: Terrible manipulation, yes.
-She tried to kill Saskue Sasuke's...in the deep end.
-She FAILED to kill Saskue Is that "she tried to kill Sasuke and that's selfish, but damn if she was going to do it she could have at least succeeded?
-Seh secretly went against her village to kill Saskue on her own Again, she was thinking of Naruto's feelings. Which, of course, doesn't lesser the selfish thing.
-When she called out Naruto's name to save the village OK...

Naruto respects Hinata more than Sakura. naruto was impressed with her stamina and tanking feats all from part one. Naruto went out of his way to cheer for her.
No, get rid of the "more than Sakura". Naruto respects Hinata. Naruto respects Sakura.

I'll see if I can respond to you when I can, Godaime.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:30 AM   #3940
koshej
Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,186
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Guys, look...
There are FEW ways to look at this "problem":
1. If we don't care for each and every character's happiness, ANYTHING can happen, OR Naruto (and/or others) can even DIE.
This leads us nowhere in our GUESSING, until Kishi makes it ACTUAL.
So, this way is pointless.
2. If we do want each and every character alive and happy, WHAT then must be done in the end to enable it?
The best choice is the one involving the LEAST changes to the current situation AND character emotional states.
NOW (numbers are "weights" of changes):
a. NaruHina + SasuSaku.
Sasuke - must stop being a jerk (but he is on the way, with Oro's help [1]) and return Sakura's feelings (probably a HUGE change [2]).
Sakura - must forgive Sasuke for his evil actions (but if she still loves him, it isn't hard [1]) and be sure that she loves him (in my opinion, no change needed [0]).
Hinata - is already in love with Naruto [0] and shares his nindo [0].
Naruto - must let go of Sakura (hard to tell how hard it would be, but he does seem to be less attracted to her than before [1]) and grow more intimate with Hinata (he already likes her as a friend [1]).
SO: 1+2+1+0+0+0+1+1=6
b. NaruSaku.
Sasuke - no changes [0].
Hinata - must let go of Naruto (but she loves him ever since, so she must stop it entirely [2]) and not become unhappy from it (or find some replacement; since her life is an emotional disaster on itself, so [2]).
Naruto - must still love Sakura (I'll be generous and say he still does [0]) and forgive her for all her hate towards him (truly forgive, so [1]).
Sakura - must let go of Sasuke (truly and without regrets, thus [2]) and acknowledge Naruto (the same way Hinata did, which means to truly see him as the person he is, not how useful he is for her goals [2]).
SO: 0+2+2+0+1+2+2=9
Wow, looky-looky, NaruSaku is like 50% more emotionally demanding (again, if we want ALL of them to stay happy) than NaruHina-SasuSaku.
OK, I'm in for a barrage of "you were not honest with your numbers etc."
So - do YOURS!!!
Just remember, EVERYONE must end up HAPPY and balanced on what they currently feel or hope for (with no regrets lingering).
Challenge issued!!!

Last edited by koshej; 12-10-2012 at 04:32 AM.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (1 members and 7 guests)
Elicit
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.