Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #1301
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: LHG Harem !!! (Girls only)

Mmmm cookies! *gobbles them up really unlady like*

*gets cookie crumbs all in my hair, hairflips, and people get crumbs in there eyes*

OH GOD I'M SO BEAUTIFUL, PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY HOW STUNNING I AM!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #1302
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*cookies get in my eyes* ahhhhhhhh! *invisible power stops*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #1303
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

AHH!!!

eeks! it's a boy! It's a boy!! eeeps! *panics and knocks you out with fire extinguisher*
well.. i may have over reacted but.. oo shiny! *steals his moneyz*

Old 12-09-2012, 09:18 AM   #1304
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(teleopathic: those ar bottle caps) *wakes up thanks to zodaic barrier* geeez. *hangs mistle toes everywhere* eheheheheh

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #1305
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

..Why do you have bottlecaps in your wallet?

Old 12-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #1306
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

because of thieves. you aint goin where my money is. my real wallet is in my underwear XD you'll never go in there * turns invisible again* XD

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #1307
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah you're right. I ain't goin' there. xD

Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #1308
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

(dam.n.s foiled again) O.O whaat? XD

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #1309
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Lolage.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #1310
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

im ninyn and i know it ^^ *gropes hikari and runs into the dark* ahhahaahaha ninyn strikes again!

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #1311
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

O//o

What? In-?
*Locks you out* -_-

Old 12-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #1312
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

*still in harem* you cant im still inside! XD

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #1313
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok then. *Locks myself in a Box* xD

Old 12-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #1314
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hikaaa. You should go to TC. D:

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #1315
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

*breaks box with a lightsbaer* oh im in the open *looks at you* eheh dont kill me! *gets to knees and grovels* please no death! torture yes but no death!!!! T.T

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #1316
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Hikaaa. You should go to TC. D:
I might! But I can't go on Cam my dads here. I'm gunna watch Some episodes of the IT crowd with my dad inna bit then I'll join you! x <3 hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
*breaks box with a lightsbaer* oh im in the open *looks at you* eheh dont kill me! *gets to knees and grovels* please no death! torture yes but no death!!!! T.T
*Puts you in the Box without lightsaber*

Old 12-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #1317
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

*uses force repulse* no box can hold me! ahahhahaha *looks around* shiot she threw me outside. *putshead down* damns it all. whats TC?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #1318
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hika, your dad seems badass. o-o

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #1319
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

-/- i really hate this *looks for lightsaber back at home* ugh this will take for ever. shiekatsu ryu's at the shop and hikari has shin ryu -.- damns

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #1320
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
*uses force repulse* no box can hold me! ahahhahaha *looks around* shiot she threw me outside. *putshead down* damns it all. whats TC?
HAHA! *Laughs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Hika, your dad seems badass. o-o
Not at all. xD But he is a cutie! :P

Have you ever seen the IT crowd??