Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #78761
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya
Default Re: Forum mall club

Lol looks like I forgot the e. I meant I like being strange.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #78762
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
I see a wild Hikari o.o
And I'm not tame!

I'M NOT EVEN TAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
any pizza you want. you tell the machine the flavor and it will make it. XD and i need the tv first. you have one that size?
So if I wanted icecream pizza it would make me it!? xD COOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
*catches Ninyn's punch* You're annoying. *pushes through wall*

@Hikari: I never said I didn't. You just assumed that.
*Pout* well it sounded like you did. Hmph! *grunt*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 AM   #78763
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
And I'm not tame!

I'M NOT EVEN TAME!

I know you well enough to know that nothing can tame Hika-chan ;P

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:58 AM   #78764
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*ignites lightsabers and teleports behind takuya and stabs him in the stomach from behind*
@hikari- yes indeedy XD any flavor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #78765
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
And I'm not tame!

I'M NOT EVEN TAME!

I didn't. Don't pout please. *hugs*
Old 12-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #78766
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*stops assault* ugh he said sorry... cant kill T.T

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #78767
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I didn't. Don't pout please. *hugs*
*Pouts so much I turn into a duck*

O.O This doesn't happen often...

Quote:
*ignites lightsabers and teleports behind takuya and stabs him in the stomach from behind*
@hikari- yes indeedy XD any flavor
Indeedy-doo-dee!

Well i might try it! I'll probably be sick but OH WELL! *handflip*

Quote:
I know you well enough to know that nothing can tame Hika-chan ;P
You can say that again.

No really, I had my headphones in.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #78768
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

woo hoo new member. ... i hope. or do you wanna be a co owner?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #78769
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Pouts so much I turn into a duck*

O.O This doesn't happen often...

Indeedy-doo-dee!

Well i might try it! I'll probably be sick but OH WELL! *handflip*

You can say that again.

No really, I had my headphones in.
Mhmm :P

I know lots of things about Hika-chan xDDD lol

Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #78770
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

*gives you duck food and a pond to swim in* You sure about that?
Old 12-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #78771
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

*puts ,istletoe down every hallway in mall* woo hoo! *transforms hikari back to human* there you go *mistletoe above us* oh.... i did not plan this *starts to sweat* shiot

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #78772
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
woo hoo new member. ... i hope. or do you wanna be a co owner?
Yeah! wooooo!!

Sure, that sounds cool. Do I get a badge?

Quote:
Mhmm :P

I know lots of things about Hika-chan xDDD lol
OH, HUHUHUHUHUHUH! *WINK*

..oh god why are we so creepy!? xD

Quote:
*gives you duck food and a pond to swim in* You sure about that?
wackwackwackwack! *Eats peices of floating bread* Wack?

Quote:
*puts ,istletoe down every hallway in mall* woo hoo! *transforms hikari back to human* there you go *mistletoe above us* oh.... i did not plan this *starts to sweat* shiot
Yay! I am a human! *Checks everywhere* Yup! That's human enough for me!

Uh uhm...yeah. Ooh I know! *Has doggy on my head*

Well whadja know! you'll have to kiss the doggy! \_(O.O)_/
Phew! Close one!

Old 12-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #78773
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Because you two are you.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #78774
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

T.T i hate this T.T *kisses doggy on head* T.T *walks away sadly*

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #78775
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah! wooooo!!

Sure, that sounds cool. Do I get a badge?

OH, HUHUHUHUHUHUH! *WINK*

..oh god why are we so creepy!? xD

wackwackwackwack! *Eats peices of floating bread* Wack?

Yay! I am a human! *Checks everywhere* Yup! That's human enough for me!

Uh uhm...yeah. Ooh I know! *Has doggy on my head*

Well whadja know! you'll have to kiss the doggy! \_(O.O)_/
Phew! Close one!
/Wink ;P

Because we were born this way /Cue Lady GaGa music

Old 12-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #78776
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Because you two are you.
Huh? English? O.O ?

Quote:
T.T i hate this T.T *kisses doggy on head* T.T *walks away sadly*
*Bursts out laughing* BWUAHAAHHAHA!!! It!-- It was even drooling!
Quote:
/Wink ;P

Because we were born this way /Cue Lady GaGa music
*Tries to wink but there's and eyelash in my eye* *rubs eye* oooww..

And we're Born to Die. v_v /Cue Lana Del Rey music.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #78777
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Huh? English? O.O ?

*Tries to wink but there's and eyelash in my eye* *rubs eye* oooww..

And we're Born to Die. v_v /Cue Lana Del Rey music.
Aww o.o /Pets xD

Aww...depressing xD

Old 12-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #78778
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=Hikari-chan;6375893]Huh? English? O.O ?

QUOTE]
hey i kissed it on the forehead! hahahahah btw the drool is going down your shirt hikari

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #78779
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Aww o.o /Pets xD

Aww...depressing xD
O.O.. *Fuur all on your hand*
*Makes you sneeze*
ew! you sneeze! why you sneeze!?
EW you stroked me after sneezing into your hand! Ewwerz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn
hey i kissed it on the forehead! hahahahah btw the drool is going down your shirt hikari
O.O Oh, I uh knew that. (Didn't know that)

*Wipes it of* eh *puts a jumper on so that it won't go down it*

Old 12-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #78780
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

*turns lights off in mall* *starts setting off fireworks in mall* woo hoo! *more mistletoe* ehehhe

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard