Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:10 AM   #78721
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
My sister did it as a prank.
Right.

*Reads your diary*

Quote:
Dear Diary:

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW JUSTIN BIEBER DOLL I'M SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY. BEST DAY OF MAH LYFE I LOVE JB!!!1!!!1!1! #Bieberbabyslol.

-Cloukora.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #78722
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Right.

*Reads your diary*
...that's my sister's.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #78723
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
...that's my sister's.
Mhm. *Nods slowly*

...Your sister is creepy.
*Looks around for your diary*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #78724
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You surely won't find it in my bed.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 12-09-2012, 12:31 AM   #78725
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Looks in your bed*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2012, 12:33 AM   #78726
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:43 AM   #78727
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Nice.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:38 AM   #78728
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
*Looks in your bed*
>.> <.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
I like that layout. It's better than black and white

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 12-09-2012, 04:49 AM   #78729
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Helllloooooooo~

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #78730
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bunny-chan!!!!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-09-2012, 04:55 AM   #78731
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Pie-chan!! 8D

Kiss me you fool! I mean, uh.. brush my fur. o.o

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-09-2012, 04:59 AM   #78732
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*combs hikari's furr removing the Luna and Pinky furr that got trapped in the Hikari furr*

Pinky and Luna think you are a pillow

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-09-2012, 05:03 AM   #78733
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

There fur.. it was tormenting me! D:

I am not a pillow! I am a perfectly normal Bunny that meows and puurs every now and again!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 AM   #78734
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-09-2012, 05:05 AM   #78735
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*stares at the sleeping Luna and Pinky that are top off you*

they are using you as a pillow right now

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 AM   #78736
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Aaaauuhh! they're squishing me!

D:

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-09-2012, 05:15 AM   #78737
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

you let them get on you

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-09-2012, 05:18 AM   #78738
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't understand! WHY DOES IT SUDDENLY POP!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #78739
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

magic

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-09-2012, 05:22 AM   #78740
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

That is just.. the cutest thing Q.Q

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard