Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #481
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #66: 10'ers! Where you at?

you bg people are awesome

Just had to shout that out real quick

Aaaaand pokemon movie almost over

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #482
Roman55
Ninja Academy Student

Roman55 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Roman55 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I think the words "just south of MVC" popped up once or twice back in 2010

speaking of sites though have you taken a look at the whiskey media forums? Anime Vice and Comicvine are friggen terrible

I'm proud to say our debaters here are for the most part heads over heels above anything Anime Vice has minus like one or two guys
This is indeed true. I'm currently a member of various VS forums and you guys are a welcome break. BTW, to give you an Idea of how awful Vice is, TheVectorPrime (do you know him?) is now taking credit for axing the wiki and even threatening to axe our site.

He obviously can't do jack, but still hilarious to note.

Quote:
Speaking of that I need to finish the debate styles and the tolkien stuff

and I'm contemplating making a "peduto forums" page or series of pages chronicling virtually every single instance of the NF staff protecting pedos

oh and maybe a "history of vs debating" page documenting the niches evolution and stuff though this might be too boring to waste time on
Naw, just do that kind of stuff as a side project. When you get the free time do a little here and there and vice versa. Hey it works in the MUGEN community when we make characters.

Quote:
damnit where do you live that has a functioning arcade? lucky bastard
I literally had to drive all over the state of Louisiana to find one. Wasn't easy.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #483
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post

What you talking about "you BG people"

you are one of us Daph

hell I consider you one of my people why do you think I got soooo pissed off when Scyther tried to bully you?

Old 12-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #484
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This reminds me of when Larry nominated me for MoTm and he was right..Wooster you, Shika and I pretty much spent two years whipping this place into shape.. Zigzag too

hell ask Roman the way people say it is "Viz was an insane asylum full of retards until IWD and Co cleaned house"

all of us deserve an enormous pat on the back for that..while you and Shika will get it because you guys are diplomatic and a lot nicer than I am..I have gone eternally unrecognized and am generally seen as an horrific and unreasonable jack ass (not that I'm complaining at all I am who i am and I make no waves about that)

Deveroux or Box beat me out that month.. which is awesome as far as I'm concerned both of them deserve it and I aint complaining (because honestly the only badge I want under my user name is the mongoose badge - no matter what rank I am or what award I win I am a BG'er and I will always be one period) but it was very clear.. that I wasn't ever going to be recognized because I'm loud and very open about what I think of people

and that's fine..I don't care I just think..a long with Daphne and Wish it makes for an awesome example of how little legitimacy the contest has

Gamabunta..guys kind of a colossus of a jerk but he's a very intelligent very good debater and pretty much locks the debate section down..Noctis Arashi..again may not be the nicest guy alive but pound for pound is a superior member to a lot of the prior winners

- not saying either of those two never won for all I know they have just saying if they didn't more proof-

to sum it all up: don't even bother it's not worth getting worked up over..as wooster says while it may have served a purpose once it is..long past that

I won for running Member of the Month, which was much easier than this crazy place.

I can be diplomatic. You see what happens when I am not, near instant infraction and a swarm of green/quasi admins. I guess my wit is just that biting.

Pretty sure Noctis and Gama never won. Ohh, Gama was such an ass hole.

Quote:

AS awesome as Kakashi?
Or at least Iruka?

Old 12-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #485
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman55 View Post
This is indeed true. I'm currently a member of various VS forums and you guys are a welcome break. BTW, to give you an Idea of how awful Vice is, TheVectorPrime (do you know him?) is now taking credit for axing the wiki and even threatening to axe our site.

He obviously can't do jack, but still hilarious to note.
but the Wiki is still alive i logged on the other day...what the hell is he blabbering about?

you doing what I do? Branch out into the smaller forums? You are gonna see some really disturbing and downright evil as well as hilarious stuff

I mean look at all the "lol" threads on all the stuff i've posted some of it involving some really messed up stuff -you'll find everything out there

including weeaboos so insane they;'ll actually ask you what anime Rome comes from (I wish I was joking)

Quote:
Naw, just do that kind of stuff as a side project. When you get the free time do a little here and there and vice versa. Hey it works in the MUGEN community when we make characters.
I will

incidentally there was an era where vs debating on the huge forums actually gave you influence over the canon..for example the site EM and Fang came from? StarDestroyer.net? Doctor Kurtis Saxton posted there back in the late 90's

guy thanked a bunch of their debaters for helping him come up with the weapons yields for the star destroyers and stuff when we wrote the official technical manuals

Grant Morrison and Gail Simone and others used to hit up comic forums for help getting feats consistent..they did it on CBR all the time..hell Rick Levins (may he rest in peace) used to PM me for info regarding Odin and stuff

so..like back in the day they took it way too god damn seriously...and death threats were no joke

I mean like..one of our fantards was arrested by the Ausie police because he chopped up a rival and left his corpse in the out back...another one just now got sentence to life in prison for a murder he apparently committed against an SDN poster or something from 2002

so like When Vector prime threatens the OBD. I laugh my ass off because the little snot really has no god damn idea..the level of violence the really butthurt fans used to get into it

he talks about shutting us down..back in the day that was a literal threat on your life

for the real old timers like CBG and co it must be double hilarious like a two year old saying he's gonna duel you at dawn or something

I mean really..I've had diagrams of my house posted online

one of my mentors had to actually shoot someone

I caught the tail end of it when everything was calming down and no one really did that any more

Vectors a moron for even thinking he can intimidate some of these guys

Quote:

I literally had to drive all over the state of Louisiana to find one. Wasn't easy.
We have Game works and dave and busters but it's just not the same as those classic arcades

also..your state is awesome - one of my favorite places to go for business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I won for running Member of the Month, which was much easier than this crazy place.

I can be diplomatic. You see what happens when I am not, near instant infraction and a swarm of green/quasi admins. I guess my wit is just that biting.

Pretty sure Noctis and Gama never won. Ohh, Gama was such an ass hole.
he maybe an upstanding guy all I know is if you're personality is strong enough to make me pause and go "dude..chill"

you're a mega bastard...

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-08-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #486
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What you talking about "you BG people"

you are one of us Daph

hell I consider you one of my people why do you think I got soooo pissed off when Scyther tried to bully you?
Heheh. I mean u veteran BG people. (and those who hav common sense) I just barely started on this. Well. guess still am part. haha
i remember that. heh

Quote:

AS awesome as Kakashi?
Or at least Iruka?
:03: hmmmmmmm

Sure. why not. Probably almost on the same boat as Kakashi even.
I respect you guys so much. Having to deal with nonesense almost everyday.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #487
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

he maybe an upstanding guy all I know is if you're personality is strong enough to make me pause and go "dude..chill"

you're a mega bastard...
Don't combine a statement about me and mega ever again.
Quote:
Heheh. I mean u veteran BG people. (and those who hav common sense) I just barely started on this. Well. guess still am part. haha
i remember that. heh

:03: hmmmmmmm

Sure. why not. Probably almost on the same boat as Kakashi even.
I respect you guys so much. Having to deal with nonesense almost everyday.
Woot!

Old 12-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #488
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't combine a statement about me and mega ever again.
Woot!
I was talking about Gama not you

you're apathetic but for the right reasons and you aren't a bastard you are a true British wit though

Old 12-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #489
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
including weeaboos so insane they;'ll actually ask you what anime Rome comes from (I wish I was joking)
Quote:
so..like back in the day they took it way too god damn seriously...and death threats were no joke

I mean like..one of our fantards was arrested by the Ausie police because he chopped up a rival and left his corpse in the out back...another one just now got sentence to life in prison for a murder he apparently committed against an SDN poster or something from 2002
words can't express the emotions I feel so I'll just post this:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #490
Roman55
Ninja Academy Student

Roman55 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Roman55 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
but the Wiki is still alive i logged on the other day...what the hell is he blabbering about?

you doing what I do? Branch out into the smaller forums? You are gonna see some really disturbing and downright evil as well as hilarious stuff

I mean look at all the "lol" threads on all the stuff i've posted some of it involving some really messed up stuff -you'll find everything out there

Not gonna lie...that last bit is part of the reason why I'm doing that. I may like to debate, but I love to mess with idiots more. Hey, it's in my nature.

Oh I'm aware the old wiki is still up. Which means he is full of it. Of course there's the Wordpress Wiki which is where I'm moving everything, if only Nevermind could give me the other troll pages so I can get it done already.....

Quote:
I will

incidentally there was an era where vs debating on the huge forums actually gave you influence over the canon..for example the site EM and Fang came from? StarDestroyer.net? Doctor Kurtis Saxton posted there back in the late 90's

guy thanked a bunch of their debaters for helping him come up with the weapons yields for the star destroyers and stuff when we wrote the official technical manuals

Grant Morrison and Gail Simone and others used to hit up comic forums for help getting feats consistent..they did it on CBR all the time..hell Rick Levins (may he rest in peace) used to PM me for info regarding Odin and stuff
Wouldn't be surprised if this still goes one but on a lesser level (due to how dumb people can be).

Quote:

Heavy stuff. Surprised nothing like that hasn't happened related to NF considering all the BS we know about that place.

Quote:
so like When Vector prime threatens the OBD. I laugh my ass off because the little snot really has no god damn idea..the level of violence the really butthurt fans used to get into it

he talks about shutting us down..back in the day that was a literal threat on your life

for the real old timers like CBG and co it must be double hilarious like a two year old saying he's gonna duel you at dawn or something

I mean really..I've had diagrams of my house posted online

one of my mentors had to actually shoot someone

I caught the tail end of it when everything was calming down and no one really did that any more

Vectors a moron for even thinking he can intimidate some of these guys
Sad thing is, he's a joke EVERYWHERE. People know he's full of it. And that's what makes it hilarious. He thinks he's a pariah of VS debating when really he's just Sentry 2.0. Wouldn't be surprised if he was his dupe.

He would be the one targeted just for being the way he is.

Quote:
We have Game works and dave and busters but it's just not the same as those classic arcades

also..your state is awesome - one of my favorite places to go for business
It is. And good people too.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #491
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I was talking about Gama not you

you're apathetic but for the right reasons and you aren't a bastard you are a true British wit though
Oh.

Truly, I was born in the wrong century and the wrong continent.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #492
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

he was your age too- that's a kid you could possibly go to school with

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
words can't express the emotions I feel so I'll just post this:
Spoiler:

This was my reaction I contemplated quitting when I saw that

Quote:
Not gonna lie...that last bit is part of the reason why I'm doing that. I may like to debate, but I love to mess with idiots more. Hey, it's in my nature.
well you'll definitely be able to do that- however after the millionth "Japan vs America: Why Japanese war crimes were really righteous acts of quality against the ungrateful chinese" you might end up not enjoying yourself too much

or rather try to stay away from..the topics like that and the loli and pedo stuff because those retards will end up disgusting you more than amusing you

outrage isn't fun

Quote:
Oh I'm aware the old wiki is still up. Which means he is full of it. Of course there's the Wordpress Wiki which is where I'm moving everything, if only Nevermind could give me the other troll pages so I can get it done already.....
Nevermind works in a field that makes his social schedule a lot like mine so..give the man some time

it's funny I think we run in the same social circles at certain points of the year I'm just never at benefits where he lives when he is

shame too he seems like someone you could go get mercilessly plastered with

Quote:
Wouldn't be surprised if this still goes one but on a lesser level (due to how dumb people can be).
well it does on CBR and but I think that happens more often in the sci fi community now a days

I mean those guys tend to be so loud (either out of butthurt or righteous fury) that they draw the authors themselves into it

for example..Tom Kratman vs Space Battles was epic in a farcical way

basically it was Right wing extremist military fapping brown people hating lunatic author who thinks his books are a fusion between lord of the rings and starship troopers but are really just garbage..vs left wing (in a bad straw man not really a believer but pretends to be to piss off daddy way) pedo defending lunatics (you've seen what passes for quality at spacebattles)

epic clash of retards right there

come to think of it..if you guys wanna see all sixty pages of the thread I can probably find it
Quote:
Heavy stuff. Surprised nothing like that hasn't happened related to NF considering all the BS we know about that place.
honestly, with Spartan and a few others I'm genuinely concerned it will happen

but then again when that stuff happened the admins of those sites took it very seriously

we all know Naruko wont take anything seriously until the cops break her door down and charge her with criminally negligent manslaughter or something and even then she'llbe like "but but..the killer was poolliiitteee!"

Quote:
Sad thing is, he's a joke EVERYWHERE. People know he's full of it. And that's what makes it hilarious. He thinks he's a pariah of VS debating when really he's just Sentry 2.0. Wouldn't be surprised if he was his dupe.
ehh Sentry is a lot like Raigen..he knows a lot about the series he downplays enough to know he is being biased and that its the exact opposite..like Raigen when Sentry tries he can actually make..very good arguments (which is why both of them are so bad..its one thing to be a moron but to actually be almost an expert and be that effing horrible you are a terrible person) see Sentry vs Space battles for examples or Raigen on CBR as Raikei or Illidandia solo'ing dozens of dbz or DC tards..that are underestimating marvel or Bastard or something

Vector is just pure grade stupid and crazy

put it to you this way..on Anime vice and on CBR I've seen Raigen really showing what he's actually capable of..his best effort has at time honestly..reached a level comparable to me at my best..and a bit above me

scratch that Raigen when he really tries..can go to near pre crisis (:maybe) EM level(I know that's hard to believe but seriously look up some of his debates when he's not intentionally trying to be retarded same for bob) where ..as Vector in tried taking on Nevermind,. Judas and myself and pretty much broke under three pages

there's a huge difference between posters like Raigen, Sentry and Vector

and that's what makes them so dangerous and Vector such a joke- these guys know what you know..as much as you know and take that knowledge and completely pervert it..they can last as long as you and know the rules and the loopholes as intimately as you do

Vector just has a seizure over his keyboard and calls it debating

Quote:
He would be the one targeted just for being the way he is.
they'd shoot his house up

Quote:
It is. And good people too.
yup and the music

oh and speaking of quality music Ronny James Dio God rest Ye merry gentlemen

have a metal Christmas

Quote:
Oh.

Truly, I was born in the wrong century and the wrong continent.
indeed my good chum

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-09-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #493
Roman55
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:

well you'll definitely be able to do that- however after the millionth "Japan vs America: Why Japanese war crimes were really righteous acts of quality against the ungrateful chinese" you might end up not enjoying yourself too much

or rather try to stay away from..the topics like that and the loli and pedo stuff because those retards will end up disgusting you more than amusing you

outrage isn't fun
I'm a 4chan reg. Wouldn't be anything new.

Quote:
Nevermind works in a field that makes his social schedule a lot like mine so..give the man some time

it's funny I think we run in the same social circles at certain points of the year I'm just never at benefits where he lives when he is

shame too he seems like someone you could go have a drink with and have long and good conversation
Indeed. I did mean the whole thing sarcastically :P. He'll give them to me when he can. I have a few and the Internet Wayback Machine helps a bit.

Quote:
well it does on CBR and but I think that happens more often in the sci fi community now a days

I mean those guys tend to be so loud (either out of butthurt or righteous fury) that they draw the authors themselves into it

for example..Tom Kratman vs Space Battles was epic in a farcical way

basically it was Right wing extremist military fapping brown people hating lunatic author who thinks his books are a fusion between lord of the rings and starship troopers but are really just garbage..vs left wing (in a bad straw man not really a believer but pretends to be to piss off daddy way) pedo defending lunatics (you've seen what passes for quality at spacebattles)

epic clash of retards right there

come to think of it..if you guys wanna see all sixty pages of the thread I can probably find it
I'm at home about to go to bed with nothing to do. Go ahead.

Quote:
honestly, with Spartan and a few others I'm genuinely concerned it will happen

but then again when that stuff happened the admins of those sites took it very seriously

we all know Naruko wont take anything seriously until the cops break her door down and charge her with criminally negligent manslaughter or something and even then she'llbe like "but but..the killer was poolliiitteee!"
OMG WE DIDN'T KNOW DESPITE OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.

Quote:
ehh Sentry is a lot like Raigen..he knows a lot about the series he downplays enough to know he is being biased and that its the exact opposite..like Raigen when Sentry tries he can actually make..very good arguments (which is why both of them are so bad..its one thing to be a moron but to actually be almost an expert and be that effing horrible you are a terrible person) see Sentry vs Space battles for examples or Raigen on CBR as Raikei or Illidandia solo'ing dozens of dbz or DC tards..that are underestimating marvel or Bastard or something

Vector is just pure grade stupid and crazy

put it to you this way..on Anime vice and on CBR I've seen Raigen really showing what he's actually capable of..his best effort has at time honestly..reached a level comparable to me at my best..and a bit above me

scratch that Raigen when he really tries..can go to near pre crisis (:maybe) EM level(I know that's hard to believe but seriously look up some of his debates when he's not intentionally trying to be retarded same for bob) where ..as Vector in tried taking on Nevermind,. Judas and myself and pretty much broke under three pages

there's a huge difference between posters like Raigen, Sentry and Vector

and that's what makes them so dangerous and Vector such a joke- these guys know what you know..as much as you know and take that knowledge and completely pervert it..they can last as long as you and know the rules and the loopholes as intimately as you do

Vector just has a seizure over his keyboard and calls it debating
Ha.

TBH, I was comparing him to Sentry in terms of his obsessiveness with certain members, He always tries to call out me or anybody else that basically emasculate him. Kinda like how Sentry dupes EM every chance he gets. Naturally, half of this stuff I don't even know about and people just humiliate him without me (yeah, he even get's laughed out of Moviecodec of all places).

Speaking of retardation, gotta love how Bender still name drops me on NF even when I'm banned. Then again he hides behind the Ignore function anyway.

Quote:
they'd shoot his house up
Wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
yup and the music
Definitely, especially when you hear it live.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #494
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

* Prepares to steal the 500th post *

Gosh, Had to send in my WiiU because it bricked................smh

huge ass update on day 1.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #495
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm a 4chan reg. Wouldn't be anything new.
then you've probably seen worse then me

Quote:
Indeed. I did mean the whole thing sarcastically :P. He'll give them to me when he can. I have a few and the Internet Wayback Machine helps a bit.
true enough

Quote:
I'm at home about to go to bed with nothing to do. Go ahead.
Okay a brief history of this guy- Kratmans fiction is in my opinion worse than the suggsverse..not in terms of quality nothing in as stupid as "zettaversal scale reality warping" but in terms of content..the mind numbing masturbatory and racist dribble therein is beyond suggsverse

So here's a review thread Kratman gets butthurt and dupes with an obvious dupe "Kratman friend"

if you don't feel like reading the ninety eight page monstrosity these are some highlights from the lunatics novel

starts off with ageless space nazi's from space European union!

Quote:
Robinson's looks belied his age. Despite being two centuries old, his face remained unlined, his back unstooped, his blue-gray eyes clear and bright. His heart and lungs and all the other organs worked as if they inhabited a twenty-one year old body and were no older than that themselves. Even his hair was blond, without a trace of silver or gray, and his hairline unreceded.
Anti-Decay Accelerating Factor, or ADAF, drugs had been available, at least to Earth's elite, for centuries. As a Class One, the highest of Earth's six castes, the High Admiral was very elite indeed.
Quote:
The captain of the ship, Marguerite Wallenstein, accompanied by two of the voiceless proles that handled janitorial services for the largely middle to upper-caste crew, hurried to kneel at the admiral's
side and help him regain his chair.
proles in this context = genetically engineered black people used as slaves

Quote:
Watching the scene on the wall-mounted view screen that hung in his sleeping cabin, High Admiral Robsinson shook his head in something between dismay and disgust. So many people, twelve times or more what we have on Old Earth. And so uncivilized. Before left home I was briefed that they were a potential threat, but only when you see the size of their cities, so much brighter than our own now, do you realize just how many of the barbarians there are, just how much potential for violence they have.
yup space commie democrat nazi immortals don't like space America

basically communism runs the galaxy but forgot how to make space ships

also

Quote:
There were plenty of proles to trade as slaves, but the Novans, most of them, had little use for slaves. And the Moslems, and especially the Salafis, who did have use for slaves, only wanted pretty young girls and boys. Since there was a strong market for those on Earth as well, saleable slaves were a tight commodity.
all Muslims in the universe are pedophiles

and it gets worse from there grown ass man writes a self insert fanfiction where he is basically Sasuke kuuuun! and saves the universe while killing brown dudes and commies!

also http://forums.spacebattles.com/membe...kratman.10328/

he actually joins for real to baww at his critics

entertainment right there folks

[
Quote:
OMG WE DIDN'T KNOW DESPITE OBVIOUS EVIDENCE.
the sad part is this is exactly what I predict is gonna happen and I don't I've ever been wrong about these things

Quote:
Ha.
like I said its hard to believe

Narc and CD have seen it I think- one of the reasons why they hate him so much

Quote:
]TBH, I was comparing him to Sentry in terms of his obsessiveness with certain members, He always tries to call out me or anybody else that basically emasculate him. Kinda like how Sentry dupes EM every chance he gets. Naturally, half of this stuff I don't even know about and people just humiliate him without me (yeah, he even get's laughed out of Moviecodec of all places).
in that they are a lot a like

Quote:
Speaking of retardation, gotta love how Bender still name drops me on NF even when I'm banned. Then again he hides behind the Ignore function anyway.
Bender needs to get over himself I mean really
Quote:
Definitely, especially when you hear it live.
very true

people forget if it wasn't for Jazz there'd be no heavy metal or rock in general

Old 12-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #496
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Hm? The outer thing says I'm 500 or so, but this says 496?
You guys should just lemme make the next one.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 12-08-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #497
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ I think the one listed before entering the thread counts globally ignored users.....

Go ahead if you want, I haven't thought of the next topic title

Old 12-09-2012, 12:48 AM   #498
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
also http://forums.spacebattles.com/membe...kratman.10328/

he actually joins for real to baww at his critics

entertainment right there folks
Didin't bother with the whole thing (besides the 98 pages there, there's also a link at the end where it continues), but that was pretty hilarious. I love being able to laugh at other people's stupidity.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #499
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Didin't bother with the whole thing (besides the 98 pages there, there's also a link at the end where it continues), but that was pretty hilarious. I love being able to laugh at other people's stupidity.
the is another thread where the actual author posts

then there's the hilarity that is the salvation war- mankind lead by militant libertarians blow up god with nuclear bombs and then machine gun the devil and hell and then invade other pantheons

and the multi hundred page thread dedicated to defending it..and the endless shitstorms it generates

also..pretty sure said author knows nothing about libertarians..because "let's team up with a communist country and Russia to murder stomp religion in the face with nuclear bombs while bankrupting the entire planet invading other dimensions" doesn't even remotely sound libertarian..

edit- I like how the terrorists randomly sing folk songs..for no apparent reason

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-09-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #500
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

ah yes. 500. Kinda has its benefits to stay up late

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Closed Thread