Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Which Bute wins
The Hulk 4 57.14%
Doomsday 2 28.57%
Tie 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #21
Hipster22
Genin

Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hipster22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Hulk Vs Doomsday

oh ok sorry 'bout that lol, but yeah if going by skills and technique it will be a close match but doomsday will have a slight advantage
Hipster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #22
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipster22 View Post
oh ok sorry 'bout that lol, but yeah if going by skills and technique it will be a close match but doomsday will have a slight advantage
no problem - as for the skill issue reread some of the other posts

DD should dominate for the opening hour or so of the match then be torn to tiny pieces

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:54 PM   #23
Roman55
Ninja Academy Student

Roman55 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Roman55 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

At least this isn't Red Hulk.....good lord that character is awful.
Roman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #24
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman55 View Post
At least this isn't Red Hulk.....good lord that character is awful.
No Leobs Superman is awful- Leob (i kid you not) wrote a story line where Supergirl ran around solo'ing everything even taking on the god damn specter and even punching on Lucifer and making anti monitor panic..and all and all of this was done so she could claim the title "most powerful being in the DC omniverse"

then... Leob has friggen Superman one shot her and reveal that he jobbed out to her when they originally fought and now "went all out"- just so he and every other Superman fan could powerscale Clark to "above someone who beat on Lucifer Morning star"

thankfully Gaiman or Grant Morrison caught that and raised so much hell the story was basically stricken from the record but still :giogio

screw you Leob.. you suck

also his captain America and Spiderman run was just garbage

ever read that? It's called Spiderman and Captain America take a Thelma and Louise style road trip around America...and manage to defeat every..singe..class 100 top tier the comic book franchise has,,ever created ever...

it was.. perhaps his greatest feat of wank (then again Super girl punching on a god damn megaversal cosmic was pretty horrible)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #25
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

To go ahead and ruin even more of Doomsday's chance...

To resurrect, he has to be dead first.
The moment he dies, Hulk wins.
Thus, he cannot use his resurrection power.

That and, at one point, didn't hulk literally shoulder lift something around white-dwarf weight? I might be thinking of someone else, but I'm pretty sure something was crashing down on Earth and he just went Ape on it, pulled an Atlas, and more or less no sell pushed it back into space.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #26
Roman55
Ninja Academy Student

Roman55 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Roman55 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
No Leobs Superman is awful- Leob (i kid you not) wrote a story line where Supergirl ran around solo'ing everything even taking on the god damn specter and even punching on Lucifer and making anti monitor panic..and all and all of this was done so she could claim the title "most powerful being in the DC omniverse"

then... Leob has friggen Superman one shot her and reveal that he jobbed out to her when they originally fought and now "went all out"- just so he and every other Superman fan could powerscale Clark to "above someone who beat on Lucifer Morning star"

thankfully Gaiman or Grant Morrison caught that and raised so much hell the story was basically stricken from the record but still :giogio

Is it bad that I know what you're talking about.

Quote:
screw you Leob.. you suck
He has the capacity for good stories, but ever since his kid died.....

Quote:
also his captain America and Spiderman run was just garbage

ever read that? It's called Spiderman and Captain America take a Thelma and Louise style road trip around America...and manage to defeat every..singe..class 100 top tier the comic book franchise has,,ever created ever...

it was.. perhaps his greatest feat of wank (then again Super girl punching on a god damn megaversal cosmic was pretty horrible)
Yes and the horrible memories have returned of that. Oh I wonder how bad Nova is gonna get with him behind it.

Sad thing is (as I said) He can write good stuff, but ever since his kid died it's been downhill. At this moment I wonder why he still even writes for comics considering his stuff is hated by many.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #27
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Is it bad that I know what you're talking about.]
it depends..when you read it the first time...did you enjoy it?

Quote:
.He has the capacity for good stories, but ever since his kid died.....
No he has the capacity for average stories

the long Halloween was his best work ever and the story it was was..average it was good but it wasn't great it was like "okay this guys not too bad but if Frank Miller had written this it would have been buried under awards and everyone knows it"

what made his best work move from average into good stories was the artists Time Sale IIRC basically carried Leobs work up another tier

Quote:
Yes and the horrible memories have returned of that. Oh I wonder how bad Nova is gonna get with him behind it.
Novas based on his kid..you know exactly how this is going to go

expect Odin to return to pre Kirby "I am the will and the way of all of marvel" levels just so Nova can pound on a multiversal tier skyfather

Quote:
Sad thing is (as I said) He can write good stuff, but ever since his kid died it's been downhill. At this moment I wonder why he still even writes for comics considering his stuff is hated by many.
Look I'll be honest Miller fell much farther than Leob because in Millers prime he produced arguably the greatest graphic novels of all time..he did utterly ground breaking work with Batman and Daredevil

compare that to what he is now..and its a disaster

the main reason why he is still head over heels better than Leob? (besides the obvious gap in talent I mean prime Miller is honestly Dikto/Kirby level) because Millers nonsense is actually fun to read

its so stupid and so crazy its enjoyable and its obvious Miller isn't taking himself seriously

Leob is..and that makes it painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
That and, at one point, didn't hulk literally shoulder lift something around white-dwarf weight? I might be thinking of someone else, but I'm pretty sure something was crashing down on Earth and he just went Ape on it, pulled an Atlas, and more or less no sell pushed it back into space.
I think you are thinking of Lobo or Mon El who tossed a neutron star across a Galaxy (and Lobo who lasso'd a star and punched it out)

Hulk i don't think has done that..

he did ram himself through an asteroid twice the size of the earth though that could be what you are thinking about

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-08-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #28
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Might've been Mon then, but I do remember the meteor smash.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:27 AM   #29
Roman55
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
it depends..when you read it the first time...did you enjoy it?

No he has the capacity for average stories

the long Halloween was his best work ever and the story it was was..average it was good but it wasn't great it was like "okay this guys not too bad but if Frank Miller had written this it would have been buried under awards and everyone knows it"
Average=good.

The levels I go by are: Great, Good/average, bad, and NO.

And when I read that story.....that was Bad level.

Tags
doomsday, marvel vs dc comincs, the hulk