Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Kisame and Tobirama 2 28.57%
Madara 5 71.43%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #41
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Kisame and Tobirama vs Madara

@Prince: I already told you Kisame has knowledge on Ammy, y u doubt me? Itachi used Amaterasu in front of Kisame when they were escaping from Jiraiya.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #42
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Knowledge does not mean he can dodge it. Even so tobirama has no knowledge and would get hit
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #43
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Perfect Susanoo swings.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I would never doubt you GK
Old 12-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #45
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I would never doubt you GK

On topic: I think Tobirama would probably know about Amaterasu after fighting against the Uchiha clan on a constant basis and his brother fighting Madara multiple times. Madara is still probably going to win this battle though, because it's unlikely Kisame and Tobirama can survive PS (although there is a possibility that they could beat it with Kisame's Daikodan no Jutsu).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #46
PrinceofPeace
Banned

There is no proof. Where does it say that tobirama fought Madara or even his brother? As I said before even iF they have knowledge how do they stop it in time. There is no proof tobirama woul have knowledge.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #47
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

OK my brother and I read the manga and watch the anime an nowhere did Madara ever use Izanagi or Izanami, if he had his eyes would have been useless and since he was able to give his eyes to Nagato then that means that he never used Izanagi since he gave Nagato both his eyes.

Also it's common sense that Tobirama would know something of Madara, just Izuna and Madara were a team so was Hashirama and Tobirama if no one else had their back their little brothers did and even so do you not think that Hashirama would have warned his brother about Madara and told him what he could to for his own safety?

Kisame uses super water shark bomb jutsu, from it's effect is should be able to take care of or at least weaken PS.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #48
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

OK I know for sure now Madara stands on PS's head.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #49
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
OK my brother and I read the manga and watch the anime an nowhere did Madara ever use Izanagi or Izanami, if he had his eyes would have been useless and since he was able to give his eyes to Nagato then that means that he never used Izanagi since he gave Nagato both his eyes.my fault. Madara has the ability to use it but not in this scenario

Also it's common sense that Tobirama would know something of Madara, just Izuna and Madara were a team so was Hashirama and Tobirama if no one else had their back their little brothers did and even so do you not think that Hashirama would have warned his brother about Madara and told him what he could to for his own safety?
^assumption^ even if kisame or tobirama have a knowledge on it does not mean they can counter it in time. They need to move at least as fast as Ay to dodge it by speed alone or to obstruct his vision. Both of them do not have any speed feats on that level thus at least one of the would die to Amaterasu . How do they counter it?
Kisame uses super water shark bomb jutsu, from it's effect is should be able to take care of or at least weaken PS.
Yes dragon Madara is near the head but that makes no difference. With water shark bomb the only threat is the mouth. By attacking anywhere besides the front mouth region it will be easier to destroy. One swing of the sword towards the side or back of the shark and its game over.

Also Madara could just ignore the shark an go in for the kill by attacking kisame or tobirama.

If you want to infer that just cuz tobirama has knowledge on Madara than masts has knowledge on the water style and genjutsu. By that logic I do not have to say how it is countered

Sakura has knowledge of kyubbi mode but can not defeat it
Old 12-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #50
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kisame uses Water Dome, It's Super Effective. Madara uses Perfect Susano'o. Kisame uses Giant Shark Missile. It's super effective. Madara fainted.

Da-Da-Da Dadadadada Dada

Kisame gained 1079 exp.
Tobirama gained 970 exp.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

what about AMaterasu? AUTOKILL

Also Great Shark Missile on PS is not supper effective

PS can EASILY attack the side of the shark(avoiding the mouth) with its sword. This way the shark can not eat the chakra and get stronger

OR!!!!!!!!!!

Madaara can just stab Kisame with PS sword before shark gets to Madara
Old 12-07-2012, 08:07 PM   #52
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

I say Madara, because if what I read is correct or well I interpreted it correctly that Madara still has the Mangekyo I say he would kick some serious butt there.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Yeah bro you read it right
Old 12-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #54
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Quote:
Yeah bro you read it right
Okay good, then I totally say Madara would win. Sorry Tobirama...love you but I still say Madara would win.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #55
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I love you more kisame-kun

(Sorry your comrade does not have a lot of feats)
Old 12-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #56
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
what about AMaterasu? AUTOKILL

Also Great Shark Missile on PS is not supper effective

PS can EASILY attack the side of the shark(avoiding the mouth) with its sword. This way the shark can not eat the chakra and get stronger

OR!!!!!!!!!!

Madaara can just stab Kisame with PS sword before shark gets to Madara
Amaterasu is not an auto-kill you wank it far too much. It requires focusing on a target to ignite them, Kisame can use tons of water clones and Tobirama can use water wall. The time it takes for those two to weave a hand sign is probably the time it takes for Madara to focus MS. Not to mention Madara hasn't even been seen using it once which makes me doubt his proficiency with it.

......Are you suggesting that PS can destroy a technique made of water by stabbing it in the side? First of all, Great Shark Missile is a fast attack, it matched the speed of Gai's Daytime Tiger which completely owned Madara's Susano'o two chapters ago. Second of all it's made of WATER, that's like saying you can kill Suigetsu with a knife.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:58 AM   #57
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Amaterasu is not an auto-kill you wank it far too much. It requires focusing on a target to ignite them,
Itachi and Saskue did not appear to focus that much. Especially a raging brother (saskue) attacking the kages. Saskue used it willy-nilly. SPamming it in fact.

Kisame can use tons of water clones and Tobirama can use water wall.
how do water clones help? Madara can tell which one is real thanks to sharigan.
Waterwall would not be summoned in time it takes for Madara to use amaterasu. Especially since water wall needs hand signs and that he has to create his own water from his location (he is up to high for him to use surronding water)

The time it takes for those two to weave a hand sign is probably the time it takes for Madara to focus MS.
(MS takes lil to no time. It's like blinking. Even if Kisame could make water clones in time to protect himself Tobirama still could not counter in time

Not to mention Madara hasn't even been seen using it once which makes me doubt his proficiency with it.
he can use PS and Tyskuomi also Madara has the ability to use it... but I see your ponit

......Are you suggesting that PS can destroy a technique made of water by stabbing it in the side? First of all, Great Shark Missile is a fast attack, it matched the speed of Gai's Daytime Tiger
that is because Giant Shark Missle was in the WATER SWIMMING IN ITS NATURAL ELEMENT
which completely owned Madara's Susano'o two chapters ago.
Madara was taken by surprise. Everyone thought Guy was out. Madara did not even recongize guy.
Second of all it's made of WATER, that's like saying you can kill Suigetsu with a knife.
noooooooo
Sugietsu has hydrofication technique which makes him regenerate... the sharks do not. Once the shark has been critically hit (like a shadow clone) it is destroyed and down for the count.
You believe that the sharks can survive but when has a shark survived a strong attack? Feat please (chp n pg)
Amaterasu or not Perfect Susanoo WILL finish the job
Old 12-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #58
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Yes dragon Madara is near the head but that makes no difference. With water shark bomb the only threat is the mouth. By attacking anywhere besides the front mouth region it will be easier to destroy. One swing of the sword towards the side or back of the shark and its game over.

Also Madara could just ignore the shark an go in for the kill by attacking kisame or tobirama.

If you want to infer that just cuz tobirama has knowledge on Madara than masts has knowledge on the water style and genjutsu. By that logic I do not have to say how it is countered

Sakura has knowledge of kyubbi mode but can not defeat it
OK firstly prince, I wasn't talking to you I was talking to whoever asked rather or not it would reach Madara since he stand inside of the Perfect Susanoo. Also it not very much an assumption to think that Tobirama would know anything about Madara it more of a case of common sense.

Just think about this way, if you had a little brother who constantly fighting on the battle field with you and you fought someone like Madara would you really neglect to warn your brother about him if he had not witnessed his power for himself?

And besides Amaterasu can be slowed down firing off a jutsu and since water is the weakness of fire, which amaterasu is still classified under all they would have to do is shoot off a water style ninjutsu to slow it down and dodge it.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #59
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
OK firstly prince, I wasn't talking to you I was talking to whoever asked rather or not it would reach Madara since he stand inside of the Perfect Susanoo. Also it not very much an assumption to think that Tobirama would know anything about Madara it more of a case of common sense.
he still has no way to counter. Did TObirama and Madara's brother battle? Even in hype?

Just think about this way, if you had a little brother who constantly fighting on the battle field with you and you fought someone like Madara would you really neglect to warn your brother about him if he had not witnessed his power for himself?
still no proof

And besides Amaterasu can be slowed down firing off a jutsu and since water is the weakness of fire, which amaterasu is still classified under all they would have to do is shoot off a water style ninjutsu to slow it down and dodge it.
by the time Tobirama could make hand signs or gather enough water he or kisame would be burned by Amaterasu
PS is still unstoppable
Old 12-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #60
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Whatever if you refuse to listen to common sense logic then that is your problem however I doubt that Madara would be able to hit them with Amaterasu since the it's failed to hit anyone other than Raikage who willfully dived into it and it wasn't even able to hit Sasuke before he fired off a fire ball.

Tobirama and Kisame are not Zabuza, their hands signs are not nearly as slow.

Also there is no proof that PS is unstoppable in fact it's quite the opposite since it was stated in the manga that it had been defeated before.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 12-09-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Tags
kisame hoshigaki, madara uchiha, tobirama senju