Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #5421
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

So excited for this game

So what version are you guys gonna purchase?
Me, for my PS3 indeed

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #5422
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamui View Post
So excited for this game

So what version are you guys gonna purchase?
Me, for my PS3 indeed
me too ps3

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #5423
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Exclamation Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

^ I will be examining both console versions...I have detailed files of everyone's manners and skill level....Players for both xbox360 and ps3 will knowingly or unknowingly be battling me online.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeruto View Post
There was no Playstation store/Xbox store demo for Storm Generations, right? Has there been any news or hope of a storm 3 demo?
yes, both consoles had early demos released before the actual game was released, actually every storm game had free demos available before release. So while there is no official word on a storm 3 demo were all hoping cc2/namcobandai & all devs continue that pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
No offence, but CC2 are not that amazing with their responses to fans at all. Messaging them makes little to no difference.
Also, I think my hype finally died down for this game. It's been a gradual process, but it's gone.
0ffence taken....*naruto shout* at all?....be reasonable....look, I sent in 3 letters and though not everything I wanted was done, I know for a fact that they were trying to listen to us and many of us still enjoy generation.....*naruto pout*...hmph...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
Mine is almost gone too...i hope they show something interesting at Jump Festa.
*smashes desk*....you too......almost gone? com'on people cheer the heck up...im sure interesting things will happen on top of the epic things we already saw....da........te....ba....yooooao!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-07-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #5424
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

The game is released in 3-4 months and we hardly have any content. With the current filler at most we will get 12 more canon episodes assuming they actually go back to canon.

I feel like the Jinchuuriki's and Madara aren't seeing the character select screen any time soon

Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #5425
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
The game is released in 3-4 months and we hardly have any content. With the current filler at most we will get 12 more canon episodes assuming they actually go back to canon.

I feel like the Jinchuuriki's and Madara aren't seeing the character select screen any time soon
Totally agree.
The Jinchuuriki will have no chance, and if Madara makes the cut it will be solely because CC2 need that extra push for fans to buy the game.
Then, if Madara does make it in, he will be extremely condensed and in no way to the standard that we'd all like him to be in because the anime won't get as far as showing all his flashy jutsus.
But Madara is still hardly anywhere near confirmation.
And no Madara means no potential Kage upgrades either.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:02 AM   #5426
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I agree with shamefull...

I remember from last year that the closer we got to the release date, the more updates we got. and that game was set for a February release.

Now it's a March release, and we're only December. I guess after new year we will get a lot more updates and the news will really start to come.

I also think Madara will be in the game. Last year it was Kabutomaru who was the big surprise while he hadn't done too much in the series. I think this year Madara will fill that spot.

Last but not least im keeping my fingers crossed untill i see a Hashirama, Tobirama and Hidan confirmation...
Old 12-08-2012, 04:15 AM   #5427
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

You guys really need to be more positive about this game.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-08-2012, 04:33 AM   #5428
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
You guys really need to be more positive about this game.
No, I'm fine with my opinions as they are now.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:11 AM   #5429
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

being negative all the time doesn't contribute to the discussion though does it.

I think the Jinchuriki and madara will be in the game as playable characters, at least madara will be playable anyway, the jinchuriki are already confirmed to be in the game one way or another, why would they bother creating character models if there not going to reach the fight with them? we didnt see Dan etc because there probably too minor to include for CC2 lol so all the Edo's we saw in that teaser will be playable in my opinion.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:26 AM   #5430
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
being negative all the time doesn't contribute to the discussion though does it.

I think the Jinchuriki and madara will be in the game as playable characters, at least madara will be playable anyway, the jinchuriki are already confirmed to be in the game one way or another, why would they bother creating character models if there not going to reach the fight with them? we didnt see Dan etc because there probably too minor to include for CC2 lol so all the Edo's we saw in that teaser will be playable in my opinion.
the trailer didnt even show half the edos like chiyo, kimmimaru so your kinda jumping the gun. Dan would have a model that much i am shure of

Old 12-08-2012, 06:26 AM   #5431
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Dan would have a pretty crappy moveset like Karin

Old 12-08-2012, 06:29 AM   #5432
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^You still need to play Generations with me on Xbox

As for the Jinchuriki, I doubt they will be in because their movesets are to difficult to think of. Some of them are even massively featless like the 4 and 6 tails.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #5433
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I was playing last night

I don't think Yugito and Utakata are that featless...

Old 12-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #5434
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
^You still need to play Generations with me on Xbox

As for the Jinchuriki, I doubt they will be in because their movesets are to difficult to think of. Some of them are even massively featless like the 4 and 6 tails.
Thats no excuse if they can put flippin karin in. I would have agreed with you if they wouldnt have done that.

@Sora

All jinchuriki have shown atleast 2 or more jutsu. And atleast one transformation (V2 and beastform) which more then karin ever did. And plenty for a moveset.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 12-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #5435
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Happy Hanukkah! ...wow the holidays for this month really cheer up this season of coldness for me...and there is still more to come .....so I hope all the readers have joy and fun this holiday for sure. (btw there are different ways to spell it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post

not you too........lol..ah well to add to what vampiro said..cc2 has a record for saving the surprise goodies near the release...anyhow
i sense you know this ..you like when I destroy my desk dont ya....*growl*........lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Totally agree.
The Jinchuuriki will have no chance, and if Madara makes the cut it will be solely because CC2 need that extra push for fans to buy the game.
Then, if Madara does make it in, he will be extremely condensed and in no way to the standard that we'd all like him to be in because the anime won't get as far as showing all his flashy jutsus.
But Madara is still hardly anywhere near confirmation.
And no Madara means no potential Kage upgrades either.
Hmph...*crosses arms pout*...as long as madara makes it in as playable. I dont think he will have all his attacks because of the [manga to anime lapse] but...its way better having him with a few moves than him being totally absent. Anyhow I understand your way as not to get over hyped so you rather downplay it....so to each their own thomas.... i mean charger oopshehe
Quote:

Nice points....honestly if I had to choose between the jinkchuriki and the edo swordsman as playable ill choose the jinchuriki. They are way stronger and have a big role in future story events. I should not have really said this because I still think some of the swordsman would be nice playable such as ringo and mangetsu(suigetsus bro)...but the rest should be support though i think. Anyhow how if the jinchuriki are playable that would be great but there are so many chars im concerned with disk space. Maybe for the xbox they could make it 2 disks one disk being the play disk and the other used to download extra content similar to halo4... the ps3 should be okay with space as is... but can do that as well if need be. Or maybe they can add it all in on one disk as they have done before who knows ....? anyhow I think things are going to get very interesting soon.

anyhow, there are still many more amazing chars that were teased...like the 4 villan edo kages ...aw man....they look so serious raikages dad is no joke neither is muu woot woot ....aw man.....wow...I think after all the chars shown in the anime get revealed the final 3 revealed chars revealed approx 1-2 months before release should be :
Spoiler:
Uchiha madara
ems sasuke (with robe)
Biju control master naruto( with new so6p cloak)

I think ending it like that will make this game outsell any previous for sure and both the devs and the buyers will be happy ...*wink*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-08-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #5436
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Happy Hanukkah Guys...at this point with all the extra naruto alt outfits.. all were gonna get is A Naruto in Rabbi Costume.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #5437
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@joaty maybe, but i still think the ones we did see will be playable. if not the jinchuriki then they will be in rinnegan tobis moveset, thats what i think anyhow.

plus i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt really show Chiyo & kimmimaro in the story mode anyway lol

@shamefull yes id like Ameyuri to be playable and the rest can be support only lol seriously though the swordsmen are probably all support only anyway if not story mode only, so the jinchuriki would have space on the roster since i doubt there expanding the roster too much. All the jinchuriki have enough material to be playable. get them in there CC2! i want my Utakata and Fu!

Last edited by XGriever; 12-08-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #5438
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

Labeling me as negative all the time is not going to help either. =__=
The extent that the Jinchuuriki are going to be in the game has already been shown to us during the cutscene in the trailer. That's pretty much going to be it.
Everyone always gets way too hopeful with content closer and closer to the game's release. If the last two games are any indication everyone gets disappointed because what they wanted never gets included, even though it clearly had no chance.
I don't see why it's so bad for me to think this way, everyone's entitled to their own opinions, if other people are certain the characters will be in then good for them I am thinking otherwise.

On that note, the Jinchuuriki are fine moveset wise, they show alot. Definitely more than Karin.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #5439
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So wikipedia, which usually has the Naruto episode schedules accurate everytime I've seen them, states there are no episodes on the 27th of December nor the 3rd of January, with Chikara concluding on January 10th....I don't even know what to rage at anymore. These damn fillers were so unnecessary, we're gonna have like 8 episodes before the game comes out unless they give double episodes, which means hardly anything for Storm 3...CC2 should have honestly pushed the game back to say May or even June, I'm pretty sure people can wait a month or two for a game with more content, than having this half-a$$ed war.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:50 AM   #5440
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
So wikipedia, which usually has the Naruto episode schedules accurate everytime I've seen them, states there are no episodes on the 27th of December nor the 3rd of January, with Chikara concluding on January 10th....I don't even know what to rage at anymore. These damn fillers were so unnecessary, we're gonna have like 8 episodes before the game comes out unless they give double episodes, which means hardly anything for Storm 3...CC2 should have honestly pushed the game back to say May or even June, I'm pretty sure people can wait a month or two for a game with more content, than having this half-a$$ed war.
That sucks if thats true.......Even less content.

Unless CC2 does Story and Character DLC's and release them as its aired in the anime.

Closed Thread