Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:16 AM   #21
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Tobi's clan

argh tobi is obito!!!!!!! i hate this!!!!! he is just obito!!!!!!!! for christ sakes he's an uchiha deal with it!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:20 AM   #22
you2314
Freshmen Academy Student

you2314 has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

He can not be from the uchia clan
you2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #23
you2314
Freshmen Academy Student

Tobi is not obito if you play the video game their voice is diffrent
Old 11-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #24
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! no tobi is obito! he played the role of tobi to gain the akatski's trust and so on an so forth.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by you2314 View Post
Tobi is not obito if you play the video game their voice is diffrent
ninjas can change their voices you know.

ex. Yamato changing his voice to imitate Sasori's in the beginning of shippuden

and do u keep up with the recent naruto chapters?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #26
Aegyo
Freshmen Academy Student

Aegyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi is clearly from the good boy clan
Aegyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #27
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You have to expect that people not in Town Bookstore won't know who Tobi is. Not everyone keeps up with the manga, so they're stuck with how slow the anime is.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #28
you2314
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! no tobi is obito! he played the role of tobi to gain the akatski's trust and so on an so forth.
Why are a poopoo head
Old 11-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #29
you2314
Freshmen Academy Student

Exclamation Re: Tobi's clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
ninjas can change their voices you know.

ex. Yamato changing his voice to imitate Sasori's in the beginning of shippuden

and do u keep up with the recent naruto chapters?
Yes I do
Old 12-08-2012, 01:59 AM   #30
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegyo View Post
Tobi is clearly from the good boy clan
Haha.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:23 AM   #31
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by you2314 View Post
Yes I do
Well considering you said yes to keeping up with recent chapters, then why are you so against him being Uchiha?
Considering that it has already been brought up in the manga already, that the real identity of Tobi is Obito and from what I know right from back to when Kakashi was younger, Obito was one of the Uchiha. Considering that Kakashi Chronicles and the alike to that.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #32
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Well if you keep up with the Chapters, then why are you so against him being Uchiha? Considering that it has already been brought up in the manga already that the real identity is Obito and from what I know right from back to when Kakashi was younger, Obito was one of the Uchiha.
I don't think you will ever get an answer from that guy
Old 12-08-2012, 02:25 AM   #33
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well what ever, I just wanted to make the point that it has been the case of that.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2012, 02:33 AM   #34
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Well what ever, I just wanted to make the point that it has been the case of that.
That's okay though I don't think he was being serious to begin with.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:36 AM   #35
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
That's okay though I don't think he was being serious to begin with.
Yeah but they were being annoying about it, since they also were an arse to some user to that kept telling them that it was Obito.

BF:

Spoiler: