Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Talking New Dragonball z 2013 movie

The film is set during the 10-year time period between the defeat of Kid Buu and the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament,[2] like Wrath of the Dragon and Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!

Goten and Trunks art for the movie
Added by Jeangabin666
Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, and Shenron appear on the first promotional arts for the movie. Along with Goku and Vegeta, the three members of the Pilaf Gang are among the figures produced in conjunction with the 2013 movie. The film poster shows Super Saiyan Goku fighting an Egyptian God-like anthropomorphic cat, with a pink goddess-like character holding a scepter and floating showered in light in the background. Mr. Satan, Mr. Buu, Videl, the Pilaf Gang, Super Saiyan Goten, Super Saiyan Gohan, Super Saiyan Vegeta, Super Saiyan Trunks, Bulma, Piccolo, Tien Shinhan, Krillin, Yamcha and Puar also appear on the film poster.
HistoryEdit
You guys excited or what!!??
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: New Dragonball z 2013 movie

Its out march 30th 2013
Old 11-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Is it animated or real life?

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

animated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ahh, then I'm not that motivated to see it. Although I still might.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

YouTube:

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods. It sounds pretty intense. Seeing as it'll be new, the animation should be pretty awesome. I'll definitely watch it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #7
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

While I accept DBE for what it is, even I say when compared to the anime it is a piece of cokadookey (gotta mention some British fans that own a production company are working on a live action fanmovie of the Saiyan Saga) so while Hollywood does still havve DBZ as an future idea for a movie (I know they will try and make another one someday) don't think we'll see any live action DB/DBZ/DBGT movie in a while

Now, on to Battle of The Gods, that is the sole reason why I dare to say the world won't end on December! We cannot die until we see such epicness!

Seriously though, it is a big deal, Akira Toryiama himself has worked on the movie from the start, so it should be quite epic, and maybe it will be the 2nd movie that falls under the anime's official canon (again, anime canon, not manga canon)

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well hopefully SSJ3 again but to its full extent, but from what iv heard, the movie is more based around trunks and goten more then the others..... But it should be awesome as theres been nothing GOOD from dragon ball in a while
Old 11-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #9
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I almost said "OMG!" Didn't they learn the first time around that, that movie didn't do so well.. until I saw ANIMATED.. there fore you are allowed to proceed HOWEVER I personally won't be wasting my money.. But I don't go to a lot of movies..soooo

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:30 AM   #10
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'm not really excited about that.

I thought the buu saga was dragonball's decline...

I know for a fact Akira Toriyama wanted to end dbz at the end of the frieza saga but continued past and made the androids saga and wanted to end it there (Not sure if confirmed) then made the buu saga anyway which I thought was the decline and I felt if it was true he was forced to continue past the point he wanted to end it he was just going through the motions there...

The introducion of kid trunks and goten I also felt cheapened super saiyan...

I just looked it up and that purple thing that's the enemy doesn't really seem too compelling.

If I were to make a new dbz movie it would be an alternate reality where goku survived vegeta's destruction and was sent to earth but accomplished his original saiyan mission and teamed up with raditz when he was sent to check on him and partnered with raditz nappa and vegeta to take down frieza as a team....

Or I would make it a prequel and show how the saiyans lived and more of their society

But this seems kind of lame.... I hate to say that because I really like dbz.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:54 AM   #11
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
I'm not really excited about that.

I thought the buu saga was dragonball's decline...

I know for a fact Akira Toriyama wanted to end dbz at the end of the frieza saga but continued past and made the androids saga and wanted to end it there (Not sure if confirmed) then made the buu saga anyway which I thought was the decline and I felt if it was true he was forced to continue past the point he wanted to end it he was just going through the motions there...

The introducion of kid trunks and goten I also felt cheapened super saiyan...

I just looked it up and that purple thing that's the enemy doesn't really seem too compelling.

If I were to make a new dbz movie it would be an alternate reality where goku survived vegeta's destruction and was sent to earth but accomplished his original saiyan mission and teamed up with raditz when he was sent to check on him and partnered with raditz nappa and vegeta to take down frieza as a team....

Or I would make it a prequel and show how the saiyans lived and more of their society

But this seems kind of lame.... I hate to say that because I really like dbz.
this guy should be a director, this is a better story line then the entire GT
Old 11-13-2012, 04:43 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

^ I agree.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:39 AM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I've seen the poster on Saiyan Island. That big rabbit looks awesome!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #14
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Late.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #15
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
YouTube:

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods. It sounds pretty intense. Seeing as it'll be new, the animation should be pretty awesome. I'll definitely watch it.
Nice vid. I thought DBZ stuff was against the rules?

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #16
EnigmaNinja
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
well hopefully SSJ3 again but to its full extent, but from what iv heard, the movie is more based around trunks and goten more then the others..... But it should be awesome as theres been nothing GOOD from dragon ball in a while
yah that is true but if you think of the newest dragonball z animated movie wrath of the dragon. It is based mostly on trunks but we still get to see the other z fighters in action, in particular ssj 3 goku, so im still expecting the best.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #17
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

1st official trailer was released! (won't post now since I dunno know if it's ok, if so will post later)

It's freaking awesome! and, being that Toriyama worked on this, until he says the contrary this could at least sort of be considered canon after the series, so, I can say, that the end of the trailer:

Spoiler:
Shows Goku vs. Bills ON SPACE!!!! meaning the Saiyans CAN BREATHE on space!!!!!!

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 12-08-2012, 01:53 AM   #18
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

That's not new, Saiyans could breathe in space before.

Bardock vs Freiza???
Old 12-08-2012, 02:25 AM   #19
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That is not considered canon by many people, as it was a TV special, this time it should be, given Toriyama's heavy involvement

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 12-08-2012, 02:28 AM   #20
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
That is not considered canon by many people, as it was a TV special, this time it should be, given Toriyama's heavy involvement
Yeah I was going to say that too, I'm pretty sure that's the only movie Akira Toriyama was involved in..I think.

Then there is Arliya when Vegeta and Nappa were standing in their space pods and blew up the planet from space.

Some guy on dbz wikia said that akira toirryama wrote the story and drew the chapter, not sure if it's true but that would be evidence as well.

Plus there's the fact vegeta tried to blow up the Earth when fighting Goku, the spacepods are really tough and probably would've survived but if he couldn't breathe in space it would be pretty stupid to blow up the planet he's on while he's still on it...