Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Kakashi vs. Tobi/Obito

All abilities and jutsu know to each other. They also both know kamui connects to Tobi's dimension i.e no surprises. They don't give a about who betrayed whom, otherwise in character.

Fight to the decapitation.

Who wins?

Edit: Tobi can't summon things he needs the Gedo statue for. Tobi only gets rinnegan jutsu he shown thus far (zilch)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 12-07-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi vs. Tobi/Obito

Heh. I just gotta pop this in here.

Spoiler:
Traditional CoP answer:
Spoiler:
Kakashi auto wins for not being an Uchiha.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What if Tobi was just Tobi Smith?

Old 12-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No idea who that is. But still, same answer.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Reason? Tobi has plant powerz. Kakashi relies too much on kamui. And what good is lightning blade on Tobi? none

Old 12-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

hm. The other guy u mentioned, is a musician?
Kakashi copies the greatest musician/singer there has ever lived and beats that Tobi guy.

Anyways. I'll stop spamming.

Hm. An edit.

If Kakashi happens to get a clone sucked into the other dimension, he could possible start pummeling Obito from there. From the real world he aims from te heart an then that part would go to the other place then Kakashi's clone could raikiri him from there.
But it would take quick thinking for Kakashi to avoid Obito's other jutsus.

On a side question, is fire or lightning strong against Mokuton?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 12-07-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #7
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Might wanna take out Obito in the title to avoid spoilers.

Tobi should be able to stomp.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pshaw, no one gives a crap about Naruto anymore to care about spoilers. Besides as far as you know, maybe I am just assuming Tobi is Obito or maybe Tobi AND Obito

What did I just say about betrayal? No one cares. TNJ FAIL

Old 12-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Obito has Juubbi summoning and Kyubbi summoning in this right?? GG
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nope, Madara has those now. Tobi doesn't get jinchuriki either, those were Kabuto's.

It's Tobi and Kakashi mano-a-mano..and Kakashi's clones..and electric clones..and ninja hounds of course

Tobi also can't use rinnegan powers he has yet to show, that means no chakra sucking or push-pull.

Of course, Izanagi is always in play, but don't think he can use his rinnegan for that. High risk-reward if Tobi uses that.

Last edited by Wooster; 12-07-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #11
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tobi/Obito would definately win because of his jutsus and his KGs (Kekki Genkai.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I c u had to modify OP......

I still say that obito wins . Cuz Kakashi can not hit obito easily. Kakashi can kaumi himself to kaumiland but fails to stay intangible.

Obito also has madara's items at his disposal.

And I believe it is IC so Kakashi woul be hesitant
Old 12-07-2012, 08:10 PM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I didn't. I clarified. Really didn't think anyone would assume tobi gets the Jyuubi xD

Kakashi can Kamui any object to hit Tobi.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #14
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Pshaw, no one gives a crap about Naruto anymore to care about spoilers. Besides as far as you know, maybe I am just assuming Tobi is Obito or maybe Tobi AND Obito

What did I just say about betrayal? No one cares. TNJ FAIL
Pretty sure Naruto is still the number one manga Hate or love it the manga is still on top.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

How does Kakashi counter obito's fire/kaumi ninjutsu?
Flame pillar GG
Old 12-08-2012, 08:01 AM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tobi doesn't use flames. Chapter and verse, please.
Anyway, kakashi can just put up a mud wall or, you know, hide behind a tree.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Chapter 600 page 15/16

And what stomping Obito from kamui'ing the mud wall/tree?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Look at chap 598 for the pillar as well
Old 12-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tobi doesn't use Kamui that way. Standing by a tree and going through his long eye suck would probably be a good way to die. He'd better off just passing through it.

Remember Konan and the paper bombs now.

Tobi didn't use flames in 598, he only shot out some shuriken from the magical boxland of boxes

Last edited by Wooster; 12-08-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:37 AM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

In 598 he used the barrier which he could trap Kakashi in
Tobi does not use kaumi in what way?